The Ice Princess's Dilema

Learning How to Love

Helloooooo everyone~!!!!

I'm really really REALLY sorry for my mini hiatus. But I needed a break from this story because I was running out of ideas...

Anyway I am now back~! I will try to update when I can, but see I have AP testing (which is I guess similar to finals for those who don't know what it is) and regular finals coming up.

I'm also graduating in June, so I have some busy times ahead of me~ BUT I will try to update whenever I can! Thank you for sticking with me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

Jessica was driving her baby sister and Tiffany back to her place. Tiffany had fallen fast asleep and she was cutely murmuring in her sleep. The ice princess had placed her future wife in the back so Krystal could ride in the front with her. The younger of the Jung sisters, looked to her window with a thoughtful expression. And at that moment Jessica knew that there was something wrong with Krystal.

"Krys... what's bothering you baby sis?"

Krystal just sighed and stared at the trees passing by. The car was filled with awkward silence.

"Why didn't you tell me unnie?" whispered Krystal quietly.

Jessica was confused by her sister's behavior.

"Tell you what? That I was going to be late? Look if you're still mad about the airport incident I-

"NO!" yelled Krystal making Tiffany stir slightly.

"I was talking about Yoona. Why didn't you tell me that she was going out with Yuri-unnie?"

Jessica was somewhat surprised. Although they were friends, Krystal rarely asked about Yoona.

"What do you mean Krys? Since when did you care about Yoona's personal life?"

"You don't get it do you?" asked Krystal softly.

They reached a stop light and Jessica turned to face her sister. To her surprise, she found Krystal crying. Krystal's face shown from the tears that flowed down her face. The moon light reflected off of the clear liquid that were now quickly running down the younger girl's face. Jessica had no idea what was going on.

"Oh my god! What's wrong Krystal?!?!"

Krystal exploded into sobs.

"You didn't get it did you?!?! The reason why I changed my attitude back then. The reason why I went back to the US. The reason why I came back. It was never for you or mom and dad!!! It was always for HER! I DID EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING FOR YOONA!!! I LOVE HER GOD DAMNIT!!!"

The car was silent besides Krystal's continuous sobs. Jessica was looking at her younger sister in shock. She couldn't believe Krystal's confession. Jessica had spent so much time in learning how to accept Yuri for Yoona... and now here was her own younger sister who claimed that she was actually in love with Yoona. Her mind was so confused and her heart ached.

She loved Yoona like her own sister and she knew that Yuri was truly the key to the deer's happiness. Jessica didn't want to take that away from Yoona or Minna. But at the same time, Krystal was her baby sister. The one she had looked after since they were kids. She wanted Krystal to be happy too...

How could fate be so twisted?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

It was a normal night for me. Minna had luckily gone to bed without much protest. Yoona gave her a mug of warm milk and soon Minna was snuggled into her Rilakkuma, fast asleep. Making sure that Minna was  asleep, I quietly stepped out of her room and headed to the bedroom that I now shared with Yoona.

Yoona was already in her pajamas and half asleep when I got there. My lovely deer lay on her side of the bed, cutely curled up in the fetal position, with her chest rising up and down.

"Yoongie~" I called.

Yoona sat up slowly rubbing her sleepy eyes, "Yul~? What is it?"

I giggled at Yoona. She was so beautifully adorable... ^^

"Nothing Yoongie, I just wanted to here your voice..."

"Aigo~!" exclaimed Yoona as she pinched my cheek teasingly. "Cheesy Yul~!"

"Only you for you Baby Yoong~!"

Before she could lull herself back to sleep, I pounced on top of the deer making her squeal in surprise. Grinning, I leaned down to capture her delicious red lips in mine and we shared a passionate kiss. Her tongue probed for entrance and we fought for dominance. Although she had initiated the war, I won and Yoona moaned underneath me.

"Ahhhhh~ why are you so aggressive today Yul~?" she asked, breaking away from the kiss and panting.

I her dark brown hair gently, "I can't help feeling this way Yoona-ah... I was jealous."

Turning away from her, Yoona sat up making the bed shift from the change of weight.

"Jealous of what?" she asked curiously.

I looked away, embarassed about my actions earlier that night. My heart had hurt so much watching the two interact so closely and fondly. Yet I knew that I should have trusted Yoona. She was my girlfriend and a relationship could only be built on trust... My shoulders hunched over, facing away from my deer. But I soon felt Yoona's warmth on my back as she hugged me.

"Yuri-ah... tell me what you were jealous of... please?"

"Krystal... you and Krystal..." I mumbled.

For a moment our bedroom was absolutely quiet. I was silent, waiting for Yoona to react. And soon the bedroom was filled Yoona's bright laughter. She had her signature alligator smile as she could not stop. Yoona had her hands to her stomach and could barely breathe.

I pouted, "It's not funny Yoona~... I'm being serious here!"

"Hahahahaha~! M-M-Mianhe~ Yuri-ah..." gasped Yoona, "b-b-but that's too funny~! There's nothing going on between me and Krystal. We're just friends!"

"Yah! Don't laugh!"

yoona stopped immediately as I pouted at her.

"I'm sorry Yuri. It's just that we were such close friends.... I'd never date her. I promise that there's nothing going on between us."

"P-P-Promise? You're not lying?"

Yoona smiled widely and my cheek, "Yuri-ah... you're the only person who has ever touched my heart and you'll be the only one to ever do so. So please don't be jealous. I love you and only you."

"Jinja?"

Yoona kissed my cheek lovingly, "Jinja."

"I love you so much Yoong~ I don't know what I'd ever do without you..."

I devoured her lips again and carefully laid her down on the bed, taking in her beauty.

"Silly Yul~," whispered Yoona as she entangled her hands within my raven locks, "you shouldn't think of such impossible things."

Yoona burried her face into the crook of my neck and nuzzled into my warmth. We fit perfectly together; it was as if we were made for each other. Her hot breath sent tingles down my spine and my nose filled with her sweet aroma.

"We'll always be together... no matter what."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal POV

After we arrived at unnie's place, I dragged my luggage upstairs and locked myself in my old room.

Nothing had changed. Everything was how I had left it before leaving for America. Even my notebook and and pencils scattered on my desk had been left the same. However Jessica-unnie or Tiffany-unnie must've cleaned as nothing was covered in dust. Everything was clean, it was if my life hadn't changed. Yet. I knew that it had changed drastically.

The focus of my life had always been Yoona. Always. Ever since we had met. At first she had been kind of annoying, but over time she had grown on me. And before I knew it, I was head over heels for her. She was the one that changed me into a better person and I wanted nothing more to spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

That was why I had left for America so abruptly. America held better opportunities for me there. I wanted to start of fresh and build a name for myself. In order to become a successful person and support Yoona. I worked hard for many years and I had finally come back to Korea. And yet... when I did come back she was already taken.

I clenched my fist and pounded against my wall. It hurt. Everything hurt. My heart was breaking into pieces as all I could think of was Yoona in Yuri's embrace. When she was supposed to be in mine. I was the one who was supposed to make her happy. I was the one who was supposed to be with her. I was the one who worked so hard for her. But now she was gone.

A knocked sounded on my door and unnie entered my bedroom.

"Hey Krys... I left everything just the way you had it. Although we cleaned it every once in a while..."

"Thanks unnie. Everything looks... just like I left it..."

My elder sister stood awkwardly by my door, rubbing the nape of her neck.

"So Krys... about what you said in the car..."

I shook my head as my eyes filled with tears, "Forget it unnie... she's happy with Yuri now."

"K-Krys... I'm sorry... I never knew you had feelings for Yoona... If I did I'd never have let this happen..."

I laughed dryly, "Don't lie to yourself unnie. You want only what makes Yoona happy. Yuri makes Yoona happy..."

Unnie aproached me as I slumped down on my bed, now releasing the tears I had been trying to hold back. Jessica-unnie rubbed my back comfortingly and hummed a song, just like how she had done before, when I was younger. But I realized now that it no longer helped me.

I got up from my bed and shook Jessica-unnie off of me and grabbed my bag.

"Krystal? Where are you going?"

I put on my jacket, "The bar... don't try to stop me."

Jessica-unnie followed me to the door and that was where she stopped me.

I looked into her eyes and saw that they were filled with worry.

"Don't do anything dumb okay Krystal?"

I smiled bittersweetly.

"You know unnie, that's what Yoona used to say too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

The younger Jung drove around town until she found the brightest and most packed club in the city. It looked like every single priviledged person in the city was here to party. And the moment nothing sounded better than partying the night away.

Krystal parked her sister's car safely and quickly changed into a skimpier set of clothing. She then got out of the car and directly went to the bar, ordering a small shot of whatever to start of the night.

After a several drinks, the familar buzzy feeling of the alcohol set in place and Krystal was ready to hit the dance floor. Full of self-confidence, the young girl ily made her way through the crowd of people and onto the center of the floor.

She was soon swaying her hips to the beat of the music and attracting quite a crowd. Yet no one dared to aproach her. Everyone just merely stared at the beauty before them as if in a trance.

Krystal chuckled to herself as she was used to being ogled by everyone. Feeling hot, she ed the first few buttons of her blouse, now clearly explorely her cleavage.

That was then a mysterious woman stepped out from the crowd. She had long auburn locks that swayed as she made her way towards the younger Jung. Her eyes held the stare of pure lust and Krystal was perfectly fine with that.

The stranger began to grind on Krystal and soon they were dancing in an absurdly intimate way. The crowd dispersed the give the couple some privacy and perhaps some dignity. However it seemed the two woman were far from thinking about anything logically. They were too lost in the heat of the moment.

"Hey y~ I haven't seen you here before. What's you name babe?" whispered the stranger, huskily into Krystal's ears.

Krystal gave her a smirk.

"I'll tell you my name if you still know how to dance so ily after a couple of shots sweetheart!"

The woman chuckled.

"Playing hard to get eh~? Not a problem... it isn't fun when it's so easy..."

They walked over to the bar where the bartender appeared with shot glasses and a large bottle of Vodka.

"Cheers!" exclaimed Krystal as the clunk glasses.

An hour later the two had finished a bottle and a half. They were now a bit tipsy but with the alcohol taking over, both of them felt pretty good.

"So can I get your name now baby?" asked the stranger as she leaned forward to caress Krystal's hand sensually.

The younger girl smiled.

"Krystal."

"Krystal," purred the stranger, "my name is Gyuri."

"Nice to meet you Gyuri... what's a pretty girl like you doing alone tonight?"

Gyuri chuckled, "I don't go for committed relationships, not after my last one..."

"Your last?"

Gyuri nodded, "We broke up years ago, but I haven't really gotten over her I guess. You look like her though... A bit anyway."

Krystal grinned, "So you only aproached because I look like your ex?"

The woman nodded, "I'm not that messed up sweetie. Anyway how about yourself babe? Why are you alone?"

It was now Krystal's turn to chuckle.

"The only girl I love is madly in love with another. Forever alone I guess."

"Ouch, that must've hurt..."

Krystal shrugged, "At least I get to party whenever I want..."

"And get laid every night," said Gyuri winking.

"I don't go to the club that often," added Krystal giggling.

"Oh?" asked Gyuri with her eyebrows raised, "why not?"

"I'm a fashion designer. Don't get much free time..."

"A fashion designer?"

Gyuri looked up at Krystal with interest.

"Yep."

"Then you must meet a lot of pretty models... I actually model too. A part time thing though."

"Oh yeah?"

Gyuri nodded.

Krystal smiled mischeviously, "Well then... maybe you could show me some poses and I'll consider you as my next model."

Gyuri smirked.

"Let me show what I've got..."

The two were in a heated battle of tongues as Gyuri dragged Krystal out of the club.

"Yoona-ah... If I can't have you... then sleeping around with other women is the closest thing I'll ever get to love..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!! xD

Soooo.... what did you think? ^^