Discovery

Learning How to Love

Taecyeon POV

Currently my team was scouting out the southern part of the city with Khun and his team.

We had been scouting through all the clubs and shady place the whole night.

I didn't know how longer I could last...

"Soooo babeeeee~!" slurred the woman on my lap. "You come here often?"

She had to be at least forty. A total cougar. Her dress barely covering her drooping assets and I was sure she had way too much to drink.

"Nope. First time."

"Really??? My my then, I HAVE to show you around! I'm a regular here and this place is amazing!"

She drukenly pulled me over to the bar and ordered to beers.

"So why are you here big boy?"

I was really tempted to chug down one of the beers.

Since the lady had started to roam her hands on my chest.

Nevertheless I had a job to do and frowned slightly.

"Just broke up with my fiance and I'm praying I won't be seeing here tonight..."

The woman in front of me had her blotox lips pouted slightly as she nodded understanding.

"Ohhhhhh~... bad break up? My that girl is a fool for letting a nice tool like you go..."

She winked and grinded against my thigh.

It took quite a lot of my self-control not to hurt this but I composed myself.

"Think so? That's not what she said to me... Hey listen you think you'd know who she is if I showed you a picture? That way you can tell me if she's here or not?"

"Of course sugar!!"

I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of Krystal Jung.

She stared at it for a few minutes.

Suddenly she smiled.

"OH! That's Krystal right? Met her a few weeks back. Nice girl, but she was a queer you know... I had a few drinks with her and Gyuri but then I lost them when they went off on their own. Mmmmm~ Gyuri got laid THAT night!"

Her laughter was definitely one of a drunk's as she chortled away at her own statement.

But now I was curious about Gyuri... what had she been doing with Krystal? Hadn't they just met a couple of nights ago? Was it even the same Gyuri?

"Gyuri? You mean Park Gyuri? The model?"

"Of course sugar! There's only one Gyuri in these parts of town! But she's been acting strange recently... never coming down to hook up with anyone. Only drinking and mumbling under her breath. She got into a fight with a man just last week, when he tried to make a move on her... strange really. She never turns anyone down..."

She took another swig at her beer until she collapsed to the ground.

Great time to make my escape.

"Thank you ma'am. Hope you have a nice night!"

~~~~~~~~

Khun met up with me right away as I walked out of the club.

"Any clues Taec?"

I flashed him a smile.

"I think I got a lead! Apparently Krystal was here with Gyuri weeks ago and Gyuri's been acting strange ever since then. Tell the team to track down Gyuri. Park Gyuri."

"Roger that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

"You got a lead? Uh huh... what?! Krystal did that?!... *sigh*... alright. Ok. I'll be there as soon as I can..."

Jessica had barely come out of surgery an hour ago but she was already yammering away on her phone.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung had gone to sleep after they had seen their daughter alive and well.

Taeyeon and Sunny were in another room with Jungsu and Minna.

While Sooyoung had gone in search for food, Seohyun and Yuri were sitting right next to me.

Yuri had a cup of coffee in one hand as she tapped her foot. 

Seohyun on the other hand was slowly nodding off to sleep.

My fiance finally got off of the phone and put it off to the side.

"That was Taecyeon on the phone. They found a promising lead!"

Yuri bolted up and was immediately in Jessica's face.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID HE SAY?!!? HAVE THEY FOUND HER?!?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!?!?!"

"Unnie~..." whined Seohyun as she gently tugged Yuri back down to her seat, "calm down and let Sica-unnie talk."

I plumped up Sica's pillows more comfortably and let her talk.

"Taec went to a club and met a woman there. Apparently she saw Krystal with Gyuri a couple of weeks back. And the woman claims that Gyuri's been acting strange ever since. They're going to track Gyuri down to see if she has any information."

"But... didn't the two of them just meet like yesterday?" asked Yuri puzzled.

Jessica shrugged.

"That's what I thought too. But the truth is that Krystal DID go out one night and she got laid... She never mentioned a name though..."

We were all silent and deep in thought as Sooyoung entered with a bunch of food in her arms.

"Anyone want chips?" asked the shikshin cheerfully.

Everyone simply glared at her and she winced.

"Geez... it was just a question... What's wrong with you guys?"

"Sica-unnie got a lead unnie..." whispered Seohyun.

Sooyoung dropped the bag of snacks she was eating and stared at Jessica.

"What they say? Did they find Yoong and Krys?!"

I shook my head.

"No but we got a lead though... it looks like Krys was with Gyuri a couple of weeks ago..."

Suddenly Jessica's phone went off again.

We waited eagerly as my fiance scrolled through the text,

"Well... Wooyoung and Junho got some background on her... Her real name is Min-seo Gyuri Park. WOW. She has a crazy psychological history. Mood disorders, OCD, anxiety attacks an-

"W-W-Wait..." 

I had been looking closely at Sica's phone so Sooyoung's voice startled me.

Her face was pale and her lips trembled.

"Did you just say Min-seo? Min-seo Park?"

Jessica nodded as she looked confusedly at our shikshin.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

Sooyoung shivered and burried her face in her hands.

Worried, Seohyun hugged her girlfriend gently, while Yuri started to look panicked.

"What's wrong? Do you know who she is?" Jessica asked frantically.

Sooyoung nodded slowly.

"WHO iS SHE?!" yelled Yuri now standing up.

"Shhhh~ Yuri... we're in the hospital," I murmured.

I managed to seat Yuri back down as Sooyoung finally looked up to face us.

She had tears in her eyes.

"S-She was the one who hurt Yoong in high school... Krystal's number one fan and stalker... There were rumors that she was crazy but... we didn't know until she finally did that Yoona... She's clinically insane; she could've killed them both without a thought."

With Sooyoung's words, Yuri finally collapsed to the ground in hysterical sobs as we all burst into tears.

~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung POV

"WE GOT HER!" yelled Junho as he came running into the office.

I was stuck doing all the paper stuff since I was the best with computers and research.

The more I looked the more I found. The more I found, the more disturbed I was... 

This chick was insane.

"Great! Are they going to bring her in?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of my screen.

"No there going to take her into one of the bigger centers in the city with a secure holding cell. They want us to meet them there. We leave in a few."

I nodded and waved Junho over.

"Bro you need to check out her psych history! She's crazy man!"

*On the computer screen*

Park Min-Seo (Gyuri)

As of the age of seven Ms. Park seems to suffer from rather bad panic attacks and anxiety attacks.

Her psychological evaluation has shown that her mother's sickness has taken its toil on Ms. Park's mentality.

Although Mr. Park has adopted another girl for company it seems that Ms. Park is not able to relate with the younger girl.

She has not had any social relations with any other child her age since her mother's death.

We will first put her on anti-depressants and then possibly give her some medication for her anxiety and OCD.

Dr. Lee

November 21. 1996

It seems that Ms. Park has had some progress in her treatments.

She does talk to her peers but she has a rather sinister personality.

However there has been several other problems.

Mr. Park has reported that the younger sister has recently stated she is scared of the older one.

The maids have also reported they have been attacked my Ms. Park when they try to get close to the younger sister.

Ms. Park seems to have unhealthy obsession over her younger and adopted sister.

She has started counseling and we will try increasing her dosage of medication.

Dr. Lee

2000

Ms. Park shows quite a lot of improvement as she shows normal intelligence level and mental state.

Her counselors and therapists say she is doing well.

We will be decreasing her medication and counseling sessions.

Dr. Lee

2001

Ms. Park has taken a turn for the worse.

Apparently instead of getting better she had been faking her results and trashing her medication.

In her years of high school she had formed a strong obsession on a younger classmen.

Today she attacked another younger classmen as she saw the young girl to be a threat to her obsession.

She tried to poison the young girl and she had further plans of kidnapping her obsession.

Ms. Park is back on her medication and we are trying to find a better thereuptic approach.

Dr. Lee

2006

*end of files*

"Where's the rest?" asked Junho.

I shrugged.

"Mr. Park owns a large company that's globally recognized. He couldn't have a mentally insane daughter and heiress. He probably hired private therapists to help Gyuri and not leave any public records. I don't think they helped much..."

Junho nodded agreeing with me.

"Hmm... anyway we should get going Taec's probably waiting."

I grabbed my jacket and we walked to the car where one of our men sat at the driver's seat.

He bowed to us and started to drive.

"They found blood on her jacket," said Junho suddenly as he looked away from his phone.

I had been staring outside the window and was shocked by his comment.

"B-Blood? Who's blood?"

"They're still running some tests for positivity but as of now the results say its Yoona's."

I clenched my fists together and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

"Hang on Yoona... you gotta make out this alive or Jessica's going to have our hides..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

Everything was dark.

And when it wasn't dark, it was pain.

My whole entire body hurt.

It even hurt to breathe.

I really had no idea what was really happening but for some reason it felt like deja vu...

Minna-ah...

I hope you're not crying because umma's not there.

Umma will come home to you. I promise.

Yuri-ah.

I hope you're not having a hard time because of me.

I love you so much.

I miss you Yul~...

Unnie... Hyo-unnie.

You have to protect my two girls.

Please help me out of here.

I need to go home to my family...

"Hey Yoong?" asked a soft voice.

Although my eyes were closed I knew it was Krystal.

"Yeah Krys?"

"Are you okay? You're breathing's not sounding so good..."

Truth was I was having a hard time in air and I felt like I was going to hurl.

There was just something about this situation that made feel awful.

"Krys... I feel like I'm going throw up..."

And with that I began hacking and coughing as I threw up whatever was in my system.

It was all covered in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

Yuri sat on the edge of the balcony of the hospital.

She looked out at the beautiful night skyline of Seoul, knowing her Yoona was out there somewhere.

Tears were visible as she fixed her eyes on one of the tallest building in the city.

It was their home.

Yuri longed to be back at their home.

Playing with Minna.

Eating dinner together.

Watching a movie.

Putting their little girl to bed.

And finally sleeping with the girl of her dreams...

The black pearl played with the beautiful engagement ring.

She had hoped to propose tonight.

But with how things turned out...

Yuri had no idea when would ever be a good time to ask for her hand in marriage...

"Yoongie-ah... I miss you so much... Please come home safe to me..."

~~~~

In another room of the hospital, a figure lay plopped up on the large hospital bed.

Her fiance was fast asleep in the chair next to her.

Jessica ran her fingers softly through Tiffany's long locks.

She couldn't sleep.

The ice-princess was worried to death.

All she wanted was to have normal back.

She wanted Yoona back.

Happy and healthy.

She wanted Krystal to smile again.

Jessica wished for the two of them to go back into the past.

To start everything over.

Yet life wasn't that simple.

It never was.

And it never will be.

Jessica sighed softly as she watched her fiance sleeping soundly.

Her mind was racing with thoughts but one thing remained clear.

"Please come home safely... Krys... Yoong... I love you guys..."