Turmoil of the Heart

Learning How to Love

Krystal POV

I couldn't take it anymore.

Every moment I saw Yoona with Yuri acting affectionately. Every time Yuri leaned into brush her lips along Yoona. Every single blush that Yuri sent Yoona's face... it pained me.

I wanted Yoona to be mine.

My heart hurt too much. That's why I made the first move.

We were at a charity luncheon and obviously Yoona was there with Yuri.

As I was pondering over what to do with myself, I suddenly found myself alone with Yoona.

"Yoona I need to talk to you."

She giggled which made me smile self-consciously.

i leaned closer to her.

“K-Krys?” whispered Yoona.

“I love Yoona. Always have and I always will.”

I don’t what got over me but soon I was kissing Yoona hungrily.

She was frozen in shock so it was easy to take advantage of her. I ran my hands down her slim body line, making her gasp in shock and I easily invaded her warm cavern with my tongue. She tasted amazingly sweet.

Goooood... Yoona... you taste wonderful...

Yoona was struggling and tried to break away from me. But I wasn't going to have that. I wrapped one hand around her neck and pushed it closer to my face. My hands were steel grips around her face, no chance of escape. Soon tears were falling down Yoona's face, making our kiss wet.

I was so into the kiss that I didn’t realize someone had thrown me off of Yoona until my hit the cold floor.

“OW!” I exclaimed angrily.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING JUNG?!”

Yuri was standing in front of me, shaking with fury. It seemed that she was the one who had pushed me. Her face was bright red and she seemed ready to strangle me.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU THAT TO HER?!?!”

Yuri knelt down gesturing to her girlfriend. Yoona was on the ground shaking although not from anger but from sobs that overtook her body. She buried her face into the crook of Yuri’s neck as the tanned girl tenderly wrapped her arms around my deer.

"Y-Y-Yuri..." sobbed Yoona.

Sooyoung and Seohyun stood in shock, not knowing what to do. The shikshin was gaping at me, while Seohyun was trying to calm her older sister down. Yuri was currently trying to soothe Yoona who had began crying hysterically, at the same time the black pearl was trying to maintain her temper.

The entire hall, which had been filled with the chattering voice of the elite, was now silent. Every single one of the guest had their eyes on the three of us, me on the ground, Yoona crying while Yuri held her. Only Yoona’s sob echoed throughout the hall.

I looked to the ground, trying to comprehend what I had just done. I was too ashamed and shocked at myself to look at anyone. I had confessed to the girl that I had said I loved. I forced her to kiss me. I made her cry. I had hurt her. Yet the kiss was amazing to me. No one I had ever kissed tasted any sweeter than Yoona.

As I was lost in my thoughts, a familiar clacking of heels sounded in my ears.

Soon my elder sister appeared before me.

“What happened here? Krys? What ha- OH MY GOSH YOONA! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!?!?!”

Yoona merely whimpered and Yuri did her best to comfort her.

“Jessie, I think it’d be a good idea if we leave for a little while,” said Tiffany-unnie.

Tiffany-unnie bent down and coaxed Yoona and Yuri off of the ground. Yuri picked Yoona up bridal-style and Yoona snuggled closer into Yuri, still crying.

Jessica-unnie knelt down towards me and pulled me off of the ground.

“Come on sweetie. Let’s get out of here.”

I let Sica-unnie drag me out of the hall my mind black.

Krystal Jung… what in the world have you done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

Honestly...

Tiff and I left them alone for a few minutes. Not even half an hour for Christ's sake and THIS is what happens...

We had gone to get some drinks and we noticed that it had suddenly become very quiet in the hall.

I had a gut feeling that it had something to do with YoonYulKrys and it was not a good one.

Tiffany gasped next to me and I looked over to where she was staring.

Krystal had her lips locked with Yoona who stood in shock and began to cry.

It happened in a matter of seconds as I watched Yuri tackle Krystal to the ground, prying her away from Yoona.

God... this is not good...

"Come on Fany, let's stop it before it gets worse," I mutter underneath my breath.

Tiffany nodded and grabbed my hand.

I chugged the alcoholic beverage in my hand, knowing I would need it.

When we reached them...

Krystal was on the ground staring off into space.

"“What happened here? Krys? What ha- OH MY GOSH YOONA! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!?!?!”

I had just seen Yoona on the floor who was shaking from her sobs as Yuri held her. Our deer whimpered and Yuri immediately her back and cooed words of comfort in her ear.

Yet from the look of anger on Yuri's face I could tell that she was ready to explode.

This did not look like a good situation.

Tiffany gently grabbed my hand and I looked at her worried expression.

"Jessie, I think it’d be a good idea if we leave for a little while."

Nodding, Tiff led YoonYul out of the room. Seohyun followed quickly with Sooyoung trailing behind her.

Krystal hadn't moved from her position on the floor. She had her knees snuggled to her chest and tears were slowly trickling down her face.

"Come on sweetie. Let’s get out of here," I said while lifting her off of the floor.

She didn't say a word as I quickly guided her out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany had taken Yoona and Yuri away to another room as Yoona refused to even look at Krystal.

Our deer had only clutched onto Yuri tightly and her eyes kept overflowing with tears, when I had walked into the room with Krys.

So here I was, stuck with my baby sister, just the two of us.

We were in a small private room that the staff had provided.

It was usually used by the higher class women to freshen up during long balls and occasions. So in other words it was quite comfortable.

I sat on the large couch and faced Krystal.

She sat in front of me with a guilty expression mixed with pain.

"Krys... sweetie look at me please..."

Krystal looked towards the ground and she played with her fingers.

Sighing, I lifted her chin to face me.

"Krystal-ah, I'm not going to yell so please look at me."

My baby sister finally looked up from her hands and I was surprised to find them swimming with tears.

"U-U-Unnie... what have I d-d-done?"

She erupted into sobs and I held her close, her long black hair.

"Shhhh~ it's fine BabyJung... let it all out..."

I let Krystal soak the front of my dress with her sobs.

The door to the room creaked open and I saw that Tiffany had walked in.

My fiance looked at me worriedly and I mouthed "Yoona?"

Tiff shook her head and I sighed.

"Krystal-ah... can you tell unnie what happened?"

Krystal sniffled but finally looked up at me.

"I-... I couldn't take it anymore u-u-unnie. Always seeing her with Yuri... And were alone... I d-d-don't know what came over me... But I c-c-confessed and then... b-b-before I knew it... I was k-k-kissing her..."

Kyrstal burried her face in her hands as she exploded into sobs again.

"S-s-she's going t-t-to h-h-hate me n-n-n-now unnie... W-w-w-what am I g-g-g-going t-t-to do???"

I didn't have answer for her so it was Tiffany who spoke.

"Krystal-ah... I just sent Yoona and Yuri home now. Why don't we go home too? We can talk more there..."

Krystal nodded and wiped away her tears.

"A-A-Alright... let's go home..."

We got off of the couch and walked towards the door when it suddenly opened, revealing a very red-faced Sooyoung.

Her hands were shaking and she seemed ready to murder someone.

"Soo? What are you-"

Tiffany was cut off in surprise as Sooyoung stormed her way over to Krystal.

She picked Krystal up by the collar of her dress shirt and shoved her against a wall.

"KRYSTAL JUNG I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!"

Krystal groaned as Sooyoung pushed her even harder against the wall.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled.

"Get out of this Sica. This is between Krystal and I!!!" snarled Sooyoung.

"That's my baby sister your threatening CHOI!!" I shouted back.

Krystal was turning paler, "L-Let me go S-Soo... can't breathe..."

Sooyoung shook with fury but let Krystal drop to the ground with a large thud.

This time I acted out of instinct and pushed Sooyoung against the wall.

She grunted but her height was her advantage as she struggled to get free.

"Let me go Jung. Now."

"Not until you tell me why you threatened my sister."

Sooyoung used her strength and shoved me to the floor.

But before I could react, Tiffany stopped me.

"STOP! NOW! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU THREE ARE DOING?"

Krystal was on the ground coughing. Sooyoung stood before me ready to raise her fist and I was ready pounce on the tall girl.

TIffany helped Krystal over to the couch and then dragged Soo and I towards it as well.

I refused to look at Sooyoung as she sat with her arms folded.

Tiffany sat in front of the three of us in the chair.

She looked at us.

"You guys are being ridiculous. How the heck is fighting going to help us in this situation?"

We were all silent.

Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung. Explain."

Sooyoung let out a long and deep sigh.

She rubbed the back of her neck.

"This isn't the first time someone's forced themselves on Yoona..."

My eyes opened in shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sica, you know Yoona better than I do... When she remembers something traumatic..."

I was speechless.

"What... what happened to her Soo?" asked Tiffany slowly.

"Krystal would remember it more since she was the one who started it all..."

All eyes turned to my baby sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Krystal's flasback*

The younger ice princess was hurriedly walking down the hall of the school, while a girl was following her.

It was the deer's and ice princess's second year in high school.

Right now Yoona was attending a writing seminar so Krystal was left alone.

This meant the relentlessness of her fan girls.

The girl who was stalking her right now was probably the craziest of her fan girls.

She was an upperclassmen and the sad thing was that Krystal couldn't even recall her name.

"Krystal-ah! Wait! Please wait for me!"

Krystal finally got annoyed as the girl had been following her since her lunch period.

She whipped her hair around as she faced the fangirl.

"What?" she snarled icily.

The fangirl was unfazed as she smiled at Krystal.

"I love you Krystal Jung."

Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Thanks I figured that part by myself when you confessed the first twenty times."

"Thirty two actually."

"WHATEVER! And if you don't remember my answer it was a big fat NO! Now leave me alone!"

Krystal kept speed walking down the hallway and the girl followed her now jogging to catch up.

"Where are you going Krystal?"

The ice-princess ignored her and finally reached her destination.

It was the courtyard of the school. Currently it was unoccupied except for one girl.

A slender doe-eyed girl sat underneath a large oak tree writing in a rather weathered journal.

Krystal smiled and was going to aproach the deer when she realized that the fangirl was still there.

"Look whoever you are I'm not interested in you. I already have someone I like so back off."

The fangirl was startled but let Krystal go.

The ice-princess smiled warmly as the deer waved at her.

"Krystal-ah~!"

"Hey Yoongie~ still writing?"

Yoona nodded cutely.

"I have to turn it in tomorrow..."

Krystal chuckled as Yoona got back to work.

"They're going to love it Yoong!"

Yoona looked up at Krystal with her eyes wide.

"Jinja? Do you really think so Krys?"

Krystal nodded and Yoona smiled.

As the deer continued to work, the ice-princess's eyes never left Yoona's face.

And from a distance, the rejected fangirl looked on the YoonStal interaction with envy clear on her face.

"Im Yoona... so you are the one trying to take my Krystal away... you will pay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like any afternoon for Krystal. She was making her way to the courtyard again, excited to meet Yoona.

However she noticed happily that she was not being stalked today.

Krystal smiled knowing the bothersome girl had left.

As she was about to turn the corner her phone buzzed.

It was a message from Yoona.

Krystal-ah~

I'm in the gym. Meet me there.

Krystal was puzzled but nevertheless she walked towards the gym.

She was surprised to find it dark.

"What's going on here?" wondered Krystal.

Her hands gripped the cold handle of the gym door and it creaked open.

"YOONA!" yelled Krystal as she spotted her deer.

Yoona was in the middle of the gym, tied up and gagged.

Her large doe-eyes shone with fear.

"Who did this to you?!?!" asked Krystal as she desperately pulled on the ropes.

Yoona merely moaned in pain.

"That would be me..." called out a voice from the dark.

Krystal looked up to see it was the crazy and annoying fangirl.

"YOU! What the hell did you do to Yoona?"

The girl smirked.

"She was taking away your attention from me. So I simply dealt with it in my own way."

The girl pulled the gag off of Yoona and pulled her by the chin.

Yoona squealed in pain but her sounds were muffled as the girl leaned in to kiss her.

The deer's eyes bulged wide open and she started to sob.

Krystal shook with anger and threw the girl off of Yoona.

"What the hell do you think you're doing bi@*#!"

The fangirl landed on the floor and she snickered.

"Just feeding your precious deer, Krystal-ah..."

Krystal looked panickedly at Yoona.

She had fallen unconscious and Yoona was slowly turning pale, the color draining from her face.

"YOONA!!"

*End of flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung POV

"The girl.. whoever she was had fed Yoona poison..." continued Krystal. "Luckily Soo was in the locker room before her basketball practice. She had Yoona's scream and rushed to the scene."

"We managed to get Yoong to the hospital and the girl was dealt with by the school," I added.

"But when Yoona woke up she didn't remember the incident so well. All she remembered was being forced against her will to kiss that bi@*#..." said Krystal.

I sighed remembering.

"I didn't think she'd remember it all but I guess what happened earlier brought back the memories. She started to vomitting and Seo and Yoona had to take her to the hospital..."

The JeTi duo was quiet. We all were.

"And no one thought to tell me this???" asked Jessica quietly.

I looked to the ground.

"Yoong couldn't remember it and we didn't want to make it worse by making the deal whole lot bigger. We were kids Jess, how were we to know that this would come back to haunt us?"

The room was quiet again.

How the hell were we going to solve this mess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise??

Anyway this whole flashback and stuff will make sense later as the plot thickens.

The next chapter will be from Yuri's point of view and her side of the story ;)

Please look forward to it! And thank you guys for reading! Although I would really appreciate some more comments just so I know you guys aren't very bored with my plot...