HyoHyuk's Anniversary

Learning How to Love

Yuri POV

I opened my eyes to find a beautiful sight in front of me.

The sight of my peacefully sleeping deer. The sunlight from the early morning rays only made her seem more angelic as I stared at her perfect features. She was lost in dream land as her breathing was deep and slow. I gently traced her face as she stirred slightly at my touch.

It had been about a month since I moved in with both Yoona and Minna and let me just tell you. There is nothing better then waking up to seeing my beautiful girlfriend every single day. ^^

"Yoona-ah??"

Yoona whimpered slightly and rolled to her side, exposing her bare shoulder to me as her baggy t-shirt rode off of her body. I smiled as I moved in closer to inhale the sweet scent of the milky skin before softly placing kisses on it.

"Urghh. Yul~?" groaned Yoona as she sat up sleepily.

My lovely girlfriend rubbed the sleep out her eyes as she pouted. I couldn't help but kiss the tempting lips.

"YURI~," whined Yoona as she pulled a pillow over her face and burried herself back into the blankets. "It's only six!! Sica-unnie even gave me a day off today... Why did you wake me up so early???"

I chuckled at my grumbling girlfriend and roughly threw the pillow to the side as I pulled her on top of me.

"I couldn't wait to see you so I HAD to wake you up sweetie~" I cooed, blowing into her ear.

Yoona shivered but then growled.

"I wanted to sleep Yuri... I got home so late last night..."

"Aigooo~ my poor deer..." I said as Yoona burried her face in the crook of my neck.

"But Yoongie we need to wake up and make breakfast~!"

Yoona groaned again and rolled back to her side before she snuggled into the blankets to only fall asleep again.

"Aish. Fine~ I will cook breakfast for my two lazy deers." I say and get out of bed.

"Thanks Yul~" she mumbled before falling back to sleep.

I gave her one last kiss on the lips before heading to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

Since we had some of the leftover stir-fry from last night, I decided to make some seaweed soup to go with it. The kitchen was stocked with groceries, courtesy of Nickhun who had gone shopping yesterday. I was in the middle of making some rolled egg when a cute voice got my attention.

"Yuri-umma???"

It was Minna who walked sleepily into the kitchen clutching her Rilakkuma. The little girl yawned widely and climbed up onto one of the stools on the island.

"Good morning Minna-ah? You woke up all by yourself sweetie?"

"Nae~... where is Yoona-umma?"

"She's still sleeping."

"Did she come home late again last night?"

"She must've," I say as I heat up the skillet for the egg.

"What are you doing umma?" asks Minna while curiously watching me cook.

"I'm making breakfast for us~."

The little shikshin's eyes grew wide with anticipation.

"Ohhhh~ what is for breakfast today??"

"Leftover sti-fry, seaweed soup, rolled egg, and rice!"

"Can Minna help cook pleaaaaase~?"

Minna batted her eyelashes and pouted.

I chuckled at her eagerness and ruffled her hair.

"Aigo~ fine... I bought some strawberries yesterday so let's have some breakfast. Can you wash them?"

"Yes~! Yes~! YES~!" sang Minna excitedly while hopping off the stool. "Minna LOOOOOVES strawberries~"

"Make sure you wash your hands first 'kay?"

Minna nodded seriously and got to work.

Soon I finished cooking and the meal was ready.

All we needed was to get Yoona.

"Yuri-umma! The strawberries are washed~!"

I looked to see a plate of nicely washed red strawberries.

"Great job sweetie~! Can you go wake Yoona-umma now?"

Minna nodded and grabbed her Rilakkuma before running off to the master bedroom.

I chuckled at the cuteness of the little girl as I finished setting the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

"UMMA~!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!"

I woke up to the voice of my niece. She pounced on me as I groaned underneath her weight.

"Aish~ Minna? Is that you?"

"Wake up umma! Yuri-umma is waiting for us!"

Her cute doe-eyes stared back at me as I finally opened my heavy eyes.

"Hmmm~ five more minutes Minna-ah... I still want to sleep."

I closed my eyes again but I could feel that Minna was pouting.

"If Yoona-umma will not wake up Minna has only one choice~!"

Suddenly a small pair of lips were on my own causing me to sit up rapidly.

"MINNA!!!"

"Yay! Umma is now awake! Let's go eat breakfast now~!"

I was too shocked and just sat their looking at my niece.

"What's wrong umma?" asked Minna as she cocked her head to one side. "Yuri-umma wakes you up like that all the time!"

*face-palm*

Right... she must've seen us kissing...

"Arasso, let's go eat breakfast Minna!"

Minna squealed happily.

"Carry me pleaaaase???"

I chuckled and lifted the small girl up and walked to the dining room together.

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning princess, you awake now?" greeted Yuri as she finished placing the bowls of rice on the table.

I set Minna down on a chair and walked over to my girlfriend.

"I missed waking up to your face Yul~..."

Yuri pinched my nose.

"Aigooo~ what a spoilt deer. You can't always wake up to this gorgeous face!"

"Yah~ so cocky~!"

"But you love me! Merong~!"

I kissed her lightly on the lips not even bothering to back.

Yuri blushed.

"UMMAS!! Minna is hungry! LET'S EAT NOW!" shouted Minna as she was scowling at us.

"Hahaha~ sorry Minna-ah ummas got carried away. Let's eat~!" exclaimed Yuri.

"Jalmukesumnida~!"

~~~~~~~~~

So what time are we leaving for the memorial?" asked Yuri while we were in the middle of eating.

"It starts at 11 but I told Sica-unnie I'd be there at 10 to help her set up." I responded while taking a huge bite of the egg.

It was delicious.

Yuri nodded understanding.

"Well it's only 7 right now so we still have plenty of time."

"Where are we going Yoona-umma?" asked Minna curiously.

I smiled at my niece.

"Minna-ah don't you remember me telling you?"

Minna shook her head.

"We're going to have a special memorial service for your parents today. It's been a year since they had leave for heaven remember?"

"What's a memorial service??"

"We're going to remember all the fun and good times we had with your parents," said Yuri while patting Minna's head.

"Will there be many people?"

I nodded.

"Yes sweeite and that's why you have to dress nice okay?"

"Okay umma! I'm finished with my meal so may I leave the table now?"

"Sure thing Minna. Make sure you pick out your clothes okay?" I say as Minna runs to her room.

I turned around to find Yuri crinkling her nose at me.

"You're letting her choose her clothes again?"

"She's too much like Hyo-unnie, I can't tell her what to wear..." I smile remembering Hyoyeon-unnie's unique fashion sense

"Hyoyeon-unnie... That's right it's been a year since you and Hyuk-oppa left me... A year since you left me with Minna... A year since first meeting Yuri... A year since... Kim-

"YOONA! YAH!" yelled Yuri disrupting my thoughts.

I looked up to see her glaring.

"You were thinking of Kim again weren't you? And feeling guilty?"

"I'm sorry Yul," I say while pecking her on the cheek. "I was thinking about unnie and he suddenly cropped up. I promise that I wasn't feeling guilty though."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive Yul. Now get dressed, I'm going to wash the dishes~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

We were obviously the first ones to arrive since Tiffany had insisted on leaving super early -.-

I yawned widely as I watched my fiancée excitedly greet Nicole.... Yeah. Tiffany and I were finally engaged. For three months now actually. The wedding was coming up really soon actually.

"Hey yo Jess!" said a loud voice behind me.

It was Sooyoung with Seohyun. Seo bowed politely at me before waving. I scowled at the tall shiksin.

"Yikes! Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"

"Shut it Soo. Tiffany woke us both up so early today."

Sooyoung laughed as I continued to glare at her.

"Hey guys!"

The three of us turned to find Sunny and Taeyeon. Sunny was bouncing their adopted two-year-old son in her arms as the little tot tried to get down. Taeyeon had one arm around Sunny.

"Omo Sunny-ah! Jungsu grew again!" exclaimed Sooyoung happily as she took the small boy in her arms.

Jungsu giggled happily as Sooyoung made faces at him.

"Have you guys seen the kkab?" asked Taeyeon.

"I haven't seen unnie or Yoona-unnie yet," responded Seohyun.

"Yoona told me she'd be here by 10; she'll be here soon," I responded tiredly.

"Sica-unnie?"

And just as I had said, the group of us saw the approaching doe-eyed woman holding her carbon copy and the tanned girl was at her side. Minna squirmed out of Yoona's arms and ran over to me. I quickly stooped down and picked her up.

"Hey sweetie~" I cooed and gave her small kiss on the cheek.

"Sica-unnie!" greeted Yoona and I also gave her a hug.

Yoona smiled at the group.

"Hello everyone! Omo! Jungsu look at you~! So big now~!"

Jungsu stretched his arms for Yoona who gladly took the little boy in her arms. Yuri approached behind Yoona and greeted Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun and immediately struck up a conversation. It looked like we were all here now.

"YOONGIE~!"

It was Tiffany. She gave the deer an eye-smile and then turned to look at Minna who was currently playing with a lock of my hair.

"MINNA-AH! Omo! Look at you so pretty today~!"

"Fany-unnie looks pretty too!"

Yoona was chatting with Nicole happily as it had been a while since they had talked. As we caught up and started to talk in our group, more people started to arrive for the ceremony.

"Alright! Alright! Come on you lot! Let's get seats before the ceremony starts!" yells Sooyoung.

"Omo~ I still need to help set up! Nicole-unnie let's go! Yuri take look after Minna! Here Fany-unnie take Jungsu!"

"YAH! Yoona becareful not to trip!" I call after the running deer.

Minna watched Yoona smile cheekily at the two us with a sad expression

"Yoona-umma is very busy all the time isn't she?"

Tiffany and I looked down at Minna and smiled.

"Yes she is but she'll be back soon," said Tiffany.

"She's very busy because she's an important person and everybody loves her," I say.

"But Yuri-umma loves Yoona-umma the most right?" asked Minna brightly.

I looked over to Yuri who was currently being scolded by Taeyeon about something.

I still didn't have the heart to accept Yuri completely.

Even if I was okay with their relationship, I was still going to keep an eye on Yuri.

The moment she hurt Yoona I was going to kill her.

Tiffany chuckled at my expression.

"Minna-ah," said Tiffany, "you mustn't say that in front of Jessica-unnie."

"Ehh?" asked Minna confused. "Why not?"

"Because Jessica-unnie loves your Yoona-umma too~!"

"But Jessica-unnie has Tiffany-unnie!"

"I love Tiff AND Yoona!" I responded.

Minna pouted.

"Grown ups are confusing..."

Tiffany and I were lost in a fit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely and devoted readers~! And big hello to any new readers as well!

Welcome to the sequel of My Sister's Gift! How did you guys like the new chapter?

Let me know ! ^^

I don't know about you all but I'm super excited to write this fic with the old characters!

Thank you all so much for your continuous support! A big Minna hug to you all!