When He Gets Jealous at a Club

With You and Your Bias... [indefinite hiatus]

You took a sip of the cool cocktail, fanning your self uselessly with your hand. The club was practically shaking as everybody jumped in sync on the dance floor and you had just managed to squeeze out of it.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to your friend who was the last to arrive at the party. Like, she was hours late. “Hey, have you seen—"

"The birthday girl?" you laughed and pointed at a figure by the stairs. “Right there."

"Oh, thanks!" She was just about to turn away when you stopped her.

"You didn’t happen to see—"

"Your boyfriend?" she finished your sentence smoothly, with the same amusement that you had. “Well, I saw him when I came in but…"

You scanned the club with her, searching for him.

"Ooh, I don’t think it’s a good time to ask for him."

"Hmm?" You followed her gaze, trying to find wherever she was looking. “Why not?"

"Uh…" She grabbed your shoulders and turned you toward the stools at the bar on the other end of the floor. “That’s him, right?"

You nodded and said a brief thank you before stepping closer to take a better look. That was him all right. That was him with another girl draped over him.

Granted, he didn’t seem very interested but the fact that the other girl wouldn’t lay off made you want to spill your drink on her. She was dressed in business attire and you guessed she frequented the clubs at night to get away from her stressful life.

You glared at the two. Why did she have to choose your boyfriend? Out of all the men around, why him?

A little voice in the back of your head told you it was the same reason why you liked him in the first place; he was the most attractive man you’d ever laid eyes on.

And, let’s be real, you’ve laid your eyes on many men.

You set your drink down on whatever counter sat behind you, not intending to come back to it. If your boyfriend thought it was fine to let the girls flirt with him when you weren’t looking, then it’d be fine if you mingled with a few guys, right?

Right.

You found a friend on the dance floor and merged into the crowd that way. Everybody stank of sweat and overwhelming perfume but this wasn’t even the worst of it. You needed to get to where the guys were. They always danced on the edge, trying to infiltrate the huddle that girls had made.

You shimmied your way through until you were sure your boyfriend had a clear view of you with the guys around. You went from man to man, teasing them lightly but not staying long enough to lead them on. All the while, your eyes stayed on your boyfriend.

He was looking around, presumably in an attempt to find you. When he did, he didn’t look happy.

You smiled but continued dancing.

When you glanced back up again, he was gone from his seat and the flirty business woman had taken it. She had a drink in her hand and was sipping it with a frown. Ha, that’s what she gets for flirting with your boyfriend.

You waited. He would be here any minute to dance with you, just like you had planned. A pair of strong arms slid around your body and you took a step back, pressing closer to his warm chest.

You stayed like that, wondering how he had suddenly learned how to dance a lot better. But before you could compliment him, you felt his arousal and let out a giggle.

"What’s so funny, sweetheart?"

You froze after hearing the voice. It wasn’t your boyfriend’s.

You whipped your head around and found a man who looked hungry. Really hungry. , what did you do?

You let out a yelp and backed away (or tried to), apologizing profusely. “Sorry, I thought you were my boyfriend!"

The man pulled you closer until you could smell the not-so-subtle scent of cigarettes. “Why don’t we take this upstairs and I can show you how much better of a boyfriend I am?"

Your eyes widened in fear and you shook your head. “No, thank you!" You pushed against his shoulders and pulled your face away just as somebody yanked you free from the man’s arms.

You looked up and found your boyfriend scowling. “You okay?" he asked in a low voice and you nodded. His hand laid on your shoulder and to anybody else, it would’ve looked like he was steadying you. But you could feel the weight he put on you to try and steady himself. He was drunk.

"Hey," the man tried to flick your boyfriend away. “Get your own girl."

Your boyfriend turned and gave a dark look. “Shove off," he snarled and you saw his fists clench. Would he be able to fight in this state? You didn’t want to know.

"Is that your chick?" The man crossed his arms and studied you. “Better keep her close or else I’ll make sure she finds a better home."

"Babe!" you gasped as your boyfriend lunged forward. He didn’t get far before you forcefully pulled him away, much to the amusement of the other man.

The stranger gave a low whistle and shook his head. “She’s got you whipped."

"Ignore him," you whispered as you tugged your boyfriend off the dance floor and into a secluded corner. “Are you okay?"

His gaze finally snapped from the man to you. “I’m fine," he spat.

"I’m sorry, I thought he was you and—"

He silenced you with a kiss. You could smell the alcohol on him as he pushed you against a wall, trapping you in his hold. His hands roamed your body and tried to steal under your shirt but he was too uncoordinated to do so without getting tangled. Your lips were numb by the time he let go.

"You drank too much," you commented absentmindedly as you met his hooded gaze.

"Not enough to mistake another woman for my girlfriend," he said with a glare and then lowered his voice, leaning closer. “But I’ll forgive you on one condition."

"And what’s that?" you asked, breathless.

"Let me take you back to my place tonight," he chuckled menacingly, “and you’ll never forget who your boyfriend is."

—-

there was a kris request that was pretty much like this except featuring kris. i hope it’s fine that i made it an optional bias n_n
take care of yourselves, everybody! don’t let gross people touch you because they probably have cooties :V and hmm i don’t know how i feel about having a possessive boyfriend. it’s fine if he gets jealous once in a while but if he’s so overbearing that he won’t let me hang out with guys at all, i’d be like, “baaaaack the up." is that just me? or…