When You Meet Him at a Fansign

With You and Your Bias... [indefinite hiatus]
You took a deep breath as another wave of pushing had made its way down the line. Girls of all ages were screaming and crying for the men that were going to show up in a few minutes. The fans clutched to their posters and albums and various merchandise as the security guards tried to calm the crowd.
 
But you knew it wasn't possible. Not with this many hormone-crazy girls. The event was even more hectic since only five girls would be chosen to meet the members for an entire ten minutes each.
 
Your hands were clammy and you were scared that perhaps the ticket and album would slip out of your hands. You didn't bring much because you knew how insane the fans could get and you didn't want them to steal your belongings. But even while you held so little, it was hard to keep your balance as everybody tried to squeeze closer to the stage.

When the MC began calming the fans down in order to call out the numbers, the entire crowd of girls pulled out their tickets. You stared down at yours, praying that the MC would call out 2022659.

"2022..." the crowd was silent as tension filled the air. "981!"
There was a chorus of groans along with one shrill scream. A tall girl with blunt bangs waved her ticket and tried to squeeze past all the other girls.
 
The MC pulled out another ticket when the girl managed to get herself on stage. "2022040!"
 
This time, another tall girl got up on stage. You squinted and saw that the two girls looked so similar that they could've been twins. The MC continued calling numbers and you heard a few of the girls around you sobbing. There was only one more ticket left by this point and the slim chances of being up there made the emotions of these girls soar high up.
 
"Last ticket! 2022..." the MC knew he was working the crowd, holding the final winning ticket in his hand.
 
"6..." Disappointed groans.
 
"5..." More groans.
 
"9!" The girls beside you were crying about how their tickets were so close to the winning ticket, but you were too busy staring at your own in shock. You couldn't even scream in joy as you shoved your hand out to a nearby security guard. The next few moments passed in a blur and you suddenly found yourself on stage.
 
Actually, the next twenty minutes passed by in a blur. The MC had a lot to say (about what, you didn't know) and when everybody started screaming, you looked to your left. You would've screamed too if you weren't so mesmerized by him. Out of all the members, he was most definitely your favourite. It didn't matter that all the other guys looked amazing in real life (and a lot taller than you thought), he just stood out.
 
He sat at the opposite side of the stage from where you stood. That meant you'd be seeing him last. It occurred to you that he might be tired of the event by then. You your lips as you took a seat in front of the first member. The ten minutes passed by quickly and you barely registered the screams as the MC tried to entertain the crowd.
 
Actually, speaking with the other members was quite easy. They signed while you spoke and then they'd answer the questions you had prepared. But as you neared his seat, you could feel your hands getting clammy and your throat getting dry.
 
It didn't make you feel any better when he heaved a sigh as you sat down. It looked like he wanted to fall asleep.
 
"Hi," he murmured as he took your album and signed it.
 
You cleared your throat, hoping your voice wouldn't crack. "H-hi!" You couldn't wipe the stupid grin off of your face when he glanced up. You couldn't get rid of the blush either.
 
"Don't be nervous," he said with a chuckle. "You've already made it through the other guys."
 
"I'm not nervous!" You tried really hard not to sound nervous but it was difficult when you were trying to memorize the way his long fingers held the pen. His fluent black were smooth along the page but you could tell his hand was cramped with all the signatures.
 
"There." He slid the album back to you and flexed his fingers. "Anything else?"
 
You shook your head.
 
"Hmm, that's strange." He closed the pen and leaned back. "The rest of them had all our posters and merchandise. One girl wanted me to sign her bra."
 
You bit your lip and nodded but your eyes couldn't look away from his. You were practically melting under his stare. "Does that make me any less of a fan?" you questioned him quietly.
 
It was a miracle that he heard you over the scream of the fans. "If you are, then I want more of you 'lesser fans'," he said just as quietly with a small smirk. "Saves my hand a lot of work."
 
"There are hand massages to help with hand cramps, you know," you blurted out without realizing it.
 
"I see..."
 
The blush on your face deepened and you gulped nervously. Where were the questions that you had memorized? You wish you had written them down! "Um, I just wanted to ask..." You lost your voice and couldn't remember anything you had prepared. Great, you could chat freely with the other members but not with him.
 
He laughed in a way that made his shoulders shake. It was so cute. "Why are you so nervous?"
 
You looked down at your hands and wished he could read your mind. He was so handsome and talented and just plain cute. And then there was you, just plain.
 
"Hey, don't say that." You looked up and saw that he hand leaned forward so his face was a lot closer than you had expected. You didn't know if your heart was racing because you had just confessed what you were thinking or because he was so close. "You're really pretty."
 
You cocked your head to the side, wondering if those words had just come out of his mouth. Maybe you were imagining it as you tried to memorize his face. Wow, that face was a work of art. Suddenly, you felt a sneeze coming on and you turned to the side.
 
"Achoo!"
 
When you turned back, sniffling, you saw him watching you with a smile that made your heart skip a beat. His eyes crinkled in amusement. "And cute, too."
 
"Thank you," you mumbled. Finally, in the midst of your panic, you remembered a question that you could ask. "What's your ideal girl?" It was typical and probably boring but you liked it anyway. Hopefully he understood your question even though you had said it at top speed.
 
He furrowed his eyebrows and thought about the question for a second. "What if I asked you out on a coffee date?"
 
You couldn't help but laugh. "Ha, coffee date? In my dreams." Oh but you wished your dreams were a reality. "Don't avoid my question."
 
"Fine," he remarked with that dazzling smile of his. "My ideal girl would go on a coffee date with me."
 
You covered your face as you felt it get even hotter. If you couldn't calm your heart right now, somebody would have to call an ambulance. "Stop that."
 
"What?"
 
"Stop being all charming and cute at the same time."
 
This time, he laughed. In fact, he seemed to have a lot of fun seeing you flustered. His hand patted your arm, asking you to uncover your face. "So would you say yes if I asked you to a coffee date?"
 
You looked to your left and saw all the girls that were excitedly chatting with the other members. "Let me guess. You asked those four girls out on a coffee date, too."
 
Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him shrug. "Maybe. You'll have to accept my offer to find out."
 
You scoffed and turned back to him with a roll of your eyes. "And where will we meet? Are your people going to speak with my people and we'll go undercover to some shady alley with a run-down cafe that only serves watered-down coffee?"
 
He shrugged again and lifted his eyebrows in amusement. "Is that how your dreams go?"
 
Yes. "Yes." Wait, you were supposed to say no!
 
His laugh filled your hot ears again and you wanted to change your answer or at least say something witty but the MC was calling you out of your seat.
 
Time was up.
 
And you had just left the stupidest impression on your favourite member of your favourite band.
 
The disappointment and embarrassment followed you as you walked down the steps of the stage after the event ended.

"Excuse me!" a deep voice called out and you looked around you but saw nobody. You continued walking until a hand landed on your shoulder. "Excuse me, are you ticket number 2022659?"
 
You nodded meekly and were ready to pull out your ticket until the man began dragging you away. "Wait..."
 
"Come with me, please."
 
He was pulling you past the people who worked backstage and you began to worry. "Wait, where are you taking me?"
 
The man showed you a pass that was attached to a lanyard around his neck. "I run errands around here and one of the guys asked me to take you to him."
 
"What guys?"
 
But the two of you turned a final corner and you found him standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked up as a little squeak escaped your lips. His dazzling smile seemed to imitate your foolish grin and you barely noticed the other man walk away.
 
"Want to go have some watered-down coffee with me?"
 
A laugh bubbled out and you couldn't hide it. You were too happy that this coffee date didn't involve the four other girls.
 
---
 
haha him him HIM. sorry this request took so long but i hope you liked it (: and i didn’t make him run after you because pshh celebrities have people to do that for them duh