When You're Worried About His Health feat. EXO's Kris

With You and Your Bias... [indefinite hiatus]

The front door unlocked and you expected your boyfriend to come into the bedroom. But all you heard was a groan and the shuffling of his footsteps into another room.

You opened the door, peeked out, and saw him spread out on the bed in the guest bedroom.

"Kris!" you scampered over to him in bare feet and knelt by his side.

His only response was a groan. His face was red and he looked exhausted.

"Did you drink too much again?" you asked softly as you carefully flipped him over and began ing his white shirt that was dampened with sweat.

"Don’t touch me," he groaned and swatted your hands away.

You pulled back quickly, wondering what was wrong with him. “Come sleep in our room," you beckoned, brushing the hair out of his face.

Kris shook his head and put a hand over his face. “I feel like ."

You put a wrist on his forehead and winced at how hot it was. “You have a fever. I’ll get you some medicine, okay?" You kissed his cheek even though it was as hot as his forehead.

He grabbed your wrist. “Stop kissing me and touching me," he said with a pout when he finally opened his eyes. “I’m only going to want it more and you’re going to get sick in the end."

You laughed in relief and pulled your wrist free from his weak grip. “I think you’re too tired to go any farther than kisses."

His little smirk appeared when he closed his eyes again. “I’m never too tired for that."

You stepped out of the guestroom and closed the door behind you. When you grabbed the medicine, you realized you had never nursed Kris back to health by yourself before. Whenever he was sick, his mother was always around but now his mom was back in Canada.

You looked at the clock. It was the middle of the night but should’ve been noon or so in Canada. It wouldn’t hurt to give her a call and ask for help.

-

"Can I marry you right now?" Kris asked as he sat up and looked at the porridge you had made. You set it down on his lap and watched him stir. “How’d you know how to make this?"

"I called your mom," you told him as you rubbed your tired eyes. “Then I went to the 24 hour market by the gas station. It’s so much easier to shop for groceries at 4 in the morning, did you know that?"

"I thought you were home the whole night."

You smiled despite your exhaustion. “How would you know? You were asleep." Kris looked a lot better after a night’s rest. You felt his forehead again and it was much cooler than when you had wrestled his shirt off of him during the night. His entire body had been burning when you were wiping away the sweat.

"But you were there whenever I woke up," he said, taking a spoonful of porridge.

You shrugged, not really interested in thinking about the logistics of the previous night. “Is it good? Your mom said whenever you drink this, you instantly feel better."

"It’s delicious." He leaned over and tried to give you a kiss but you backed away.

"You’re sick," you explained after seeing his confused look. You pulled your sleeve over your hand and wiped away the little bit of porridge left on his mouth.

His smirk appeared again and you wondered how you were able to sit still next to him when he was topless. His skin was still shiny from the heat of his fever and it was hard to peel your eyes away. “That didn’t stop you last night."

"I wasn’t this tired last night." You yawned and rested your head against his shoulder. He shifted around and when you opened your eyes again, his bowl sat on the nightstand, nearly empty.

Kris wrapped an arm around your waist and gently laid you down on the soft mattress. “Are you hungry, babe?" he asked while nibbling your earlobe. “I owe you breakfast."

"I’m not hungry," you moaned as his warm tongue traveled down your neck. “But you owe me a lot of kisses."

He chuckled softly against your skin and you would’ve squirmed if you weren’t so tired. You just wanted him to continue what he was doing with his mouth. “I thought you were too tired."

"I’m not too tired if you’re not too tired," you retorted with a grin and he took revenge by nipping at a sensitive spot on the base of your throat. “Ah…" He growled as a moan escaped your lips. When he rubbed himself against you, you could feel his hardness even through all the layers of clothing in the way.

Only when his thumb began making full circles along your did he speak. “I think you are hungry, darling." His dark eyes bore into yours as you gasped. You were begging his thumb to make smaller circles and touch the spot where you needed it the most. “For me." Kris bent down and kissed his way down your chest.

—-

WHOA IMMA STOP RIGHT THERE BC THIS WENT FARTHER THAN I EXPECTED OH MAN KRIS GIVES ME TOO MANY FEELINGS WHAT DO I DO