Christmas Party 2

Mission I-Love-You

Alright. Time to end this party. I walked outside my room, feeling the bass drop in my stomach once again. There was a sea of people (whom I don't know), which seemed to have doubled since the party started. Shoving past the sweaty students, I finally reached where the stereo was placed. Note to self: Put the stereo somewhere else. The music was even louder, and I felt my eardrums bursting. Nappeun saram aninde neoreul saranghaneunde. . . [the song is called Hyde by VIXX] I turned the volume down to the lowest setting. Everyone stopped bouncing around and glared at me. Stupid little kids.

"Alright everyone. Party's over. Go home." I said. Immediately, I heard groans and protests from all the students. I sternly pointed towards the door. One by one, everyone left until there was only me in the living room. I made my way up the stairs, and checked in every room for those that had gotten "comfortable". Kicking the last couple out, I finally let out a breath that I've been holding in.

"Wow. You kicked out everyone." A voice startled me. I turned around and came face-to-face with Doo Joon. His face was inches from mine. I felt myself gulping, and took a small step back.

"Uh. . . yeah. Duh. I'm the mighty Soo Jung." I said with a laugh. Doo Joon didn't laugh. He looked at me with serious eyes and stepped forward. I moved back. He moved closer. I felt my back brushing the wall. Doo Joon lifted a hand and placed it over my head.

"Doo Joon-ah. . .  um. . . can you mov-" I was cut off when Doo Joon crashed his lips into mine. His lips were so warm. His breath smelled of alcohol. No. Stop. I felt my self loosening up and responding to him. No. This is wrong. I can't do this to my bestfriend, my head said. But my lips refused and moved with his. Stop. . .  no. . . I pushed away, breaking the kiss. I started panting, and placed a hand on my cheek. It was burning. I looked at Doo Joon. His eyes were dazed. The kiss was still lingering on my lips. Doo Joon came closer and whispered in my ear,

"I love you." sending a shiver down my back. With that, he walked away. I stood there, wondering what just happened. At that moment, Onew came up to me. He looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? You look like you have a fever or something." I smiled and shook my head. I suddenly remembered that I didn't give Onew my Christmas present to him.

"Be right back." I said to him. Retrieving the present from my room, I ran to where Onew was standing.

"Merry Christmas." I said with a smile. He accepted the gift and kissed softly on my cheek.

"Thank you. I love you." I love you. Those three words spoken by two different people.

"I love you too." I'm sorry. I don't love you, I said in my head. I already love someone else.

Hello~ hellocandy is back with another update~ I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately. My cousin's back from the army and I wasn't able to update the story. ;~; forgive me. Do you like how the story is turning out? A lot of drama happening. Doo Joon's kiss. Onew's connection with birds. Min Ah's secret talk. What's going on?! You might ask. It's all going to make sense so keep calm and read on~ Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys liked my story. Thanks for reading! See you guys on the next update~ ^^