Damn I'm Strong!

Mission I-Love-You

I panted heavily. Seriously, walking for three hours straight just isn't for me. I reached the house, and was looking for my keys when the door flung open. Surprised, I dropped the keys on the floor.

"Where were you?!" Doo Joon yelled. I cringed. Sheesh. He didn't have to yell.

"Lets see. . .  I was kidnapped, then beaten up, then I started walking from the middle of nowhere, which took three hours." I said with a grumble. Doo Joon flung his arms around me, and I tried to get out of his grasp.

"You're squeezing me too tight." I yelled. Doo Joon let me go and I rolled my eyes. He's such a mom sometimes. Does he honestly think that I'm lost, or in worst case, dead? I scoffed.

"I'm fine now so stop crying." I jokingly punched his stomach. I immediately regretted doing so, since his hard, toned abs made contact with my knuckles. I yelped out in pain, and Doo Joon started laughing.

"Hm. Now u know that I'm strong." I rolled my eyes. A little vain aren't there? I thought with a chuckle. As I entered the livingroom, Eun Jo unnie and Bung Soo oppa sprang up from their seats and hugged me tight.

"Oomph. Unnie, oppa. I'm dying here!" I said in a suffocated voice. They let go of me and Eun Jo unnie cried out when she saw my injuries.

"What the hell happened here?!" She shrieked. I cringed and stifled a sigh. Here it goes. . .

"I got kidnapped by this guy and was beaten and I walked all the way to home. It took me three hours." I mumbled the last part. I felt Bung Soo oppa's gaze on me and I held my face down. Meanwhile, Eun Jo unnie grabbed the first-aid kit and pushed me down on the couch.

"We have to treat your wounds first. Seriously, why would even think of getting kidnapped? I mean, you are a spy, there are hints here and there. Also, walking here? Are you crazy? I never knew I raised a child like you, seriously, I'm so mad and also. . ." Eun Jo unnie nagged. I sighed.

"I'm so sorry unnie, I-OUCH!" I yelled out. I looked and saw that Eun Jo unnie was soaking my wounds in salt water. I clenched my hands together. I always detested doing this. Ever since I was little. It would hurt like hell and I would cry. But the result was the wound going away in a day or two.

"You're not a baby anymore, so shut up and let me do this." Unnie told me to go undress and told, no, ordered the men to go somewhere else. I was told to lie down, which I manage to do after painful tries. Eun Jo unnie has a degree in surgical nursing. She gave me a medicine too drink which I suspected was anesthesia. Boy, was I correct. After a time passed, I felt myself becoming drowsy and tired. Then, all what I could remember was someone's voice soothing me to go to sleep.

~~~

"Oh. You woke up." I groggily turned my head towards the voice. My vision was blurry but it adjusted after a while, and I saw Doo Joon with a laptop next to him.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In the hospital." He replied back, typing on the laptop. It was then I noticed my hospital gown and the different surrounding. I tried moving, but yelped out in pain. Doo Joon immediately sprang up from his seat and went towards me.

"Don't you dare get up! Your injuries are starting to heal, so just stay put." He ordered. I nodded, but when Doo Joon turned around, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You have two broken ribs, your arm is sprained, and bruises on your face." He said, answering the question that I was about to ask. Only two broken ribs? Damn, I was strong. I thought with a smile. Doo Joon frowned at my smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I only got two broken ribs after fighting with a boy from Children of Empire." I said in a singsong voice. Doo Joon's fingers stopped mid-air, and I looked at him in confusion. He leaped up from his seat, and ran out the door.

"What's he up to?" I asked to no one in particular. Time passed by, and I heard the door being open again.

"You're back. You know I was so mad about you just leaving just like-" I stopped. There was another person besides Doo Joon.

"Hello Soo Jung." The person said. I felt my mouth go dry.

"Hello Dong Jun."

Hello everyone~ I'm back with another update. How do you like the story so far? I tried making it as exciting as possible, but its up to you to decide if it is good or not. Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it <3 I'll be back with another update so please wait a little~ Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you liked my story. Thank you for reading everyone~ Bye^^