We're Friends Now!

Mission I-Love-You

I glanced around the room. There was no one here except for me. I quietly got out and ran into the girl's bathroom. I peeked out the door to check to see if anyone saw my strange behavior. There was not a single person in sight. I opened my backpack and retrieved a water bottle filled up to the brim with water. I twisted the cap, and drops of water spilled out. Aish! Stupid me, I thought annoyingly. I examined myself in the mirror. Luckily, there wasn't any dark marks indicating where the water dropped. I checked the hallway again. He should be coming by now... As if on cue, a familiar figure appeared. I ducked inside the bathroom, and thought about the scene that was going to happen. I took a glance outside and saw that in any second, Onew was going to pass the bathroom.

"Here goes nothing." I murmured. I ran out the bathroom, with the uncapped water bottle in my hands. I felt myself bump into a person and a grin escaped my mouth. I purposely tipped the water bottle and water gushed out. The person yelped and jumped out. I gave a shriek and fell to the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" Onew asked. I nodded and took his hand. I widened my eyes when I saw the big, wet stain on his shirt.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!" I unsuccessfully squeezed the water from his shirt.  

"It's okay. Besides, you're the one who fell down, so are you okay?" He asked with a worried voice. I looked down and saw that my knees were badly scraped.  When I fell, I put my knees down first, and skidded both of them. Onew stared at what I was looking. His mouth opened and was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"It's nothing, really." With that, I tried to moving my legs, but winced at the pain.

"It's not nothing! You're hurt pretty bad. Plus, you can't walk. Here, I'll carry you." Onew suggested. My face turned red from embarassment, and strongly refused. However, Onew didn't take no for an answer.

"No, really. You don't have to-oof!" I was cut off when Onew suddenly lifted me up and carried me on his back.

"We need to get those cuts treated immediately." I stayed silent. This plan was going as planned so far. We reached the nurse's room and Onew flunged the door open. The nurse looked up in surprise and Onew explained what happened. My face was still hot and red. The nurse placed me on the bed and treated my wounds. Onew watched intentively as I winced in pain. After it was all treated, the nurse left. Leaving me and Onew alone. No one spoke for a while. Finally, I broke the ice.

"You know, this is the second time that you've saved me. So, thank you. . . again." I said in a small voice. I glanced at Onew and saw that he had a confused on his face. 

"When my pencil case fell, you helped to pick it up." I said. Onew was silent, then let out a laugh.

"I didn't save you that time, silly. I just helped you." I blushed.

"Still. . . thank you." I murmured. Onew just laughed and messed my hair.

"Hey!" I yelled, and tried to smooth my hair down. Onew started to laugh once again, and I pouted at him.

"You're so mean!" I whined. Then, I started laughing along with him. Onew suddenly became serious.

"You should smile more often." My mouth stopped moving, and I ducked my head. There was that silence once again.

"Hey, since I saved you twice, shouldn't I get like an award or something?" He asked. I tilted my head, and the corners of my mouth tilted up to form a smile.

"What kind of an award?" I asked. I knew what his answer will be. The moment that I've been waiting for.

"I don't know. . . How about your phone number?" He asked hesitantly. Yes! I did it! I shouted in my head. The plan went exactly how I intended. Oh Soo Jung, you are a genius! I silently praised. Onew stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"Oh, well. . . Sure." I said in a small voice, and grabbed my phone. Onew gave me a bright smile, and whipped out his phone.

"Nice phone! Okay, so my phone number is. . ." After the whole phone number scene, I left the room and Onew went the opposite way. I heard a ping sound and reached for my phone. A new message.

Just checking to see if the number is correct. I hope your legs heal quickly!^^ I smirked. Silly boy. You don't know what will happen to you. I thought menacingly. Another ping noise came from the phone. I checked my phone again.

Good work~ Next step, make him fall in love with you. I stopped dead. Make him fall in love with me? How the heck am I suppose to do that? Oh wells. I'll think about it later. With that, I happily skipped down the hallway. Time to make Onew fall in love with me.

Hello~ Thank you for taking the time to read my story! I truely appreciate it!^^ Anyways, just a quick announcement~ There will be some chapters that's marked M as the story continues, so don't get the wrong idea. The Mature Content is is VIOLENCE, so get your mind out of the gutter(did any one of you guys immediately thought BAP One Shot? Only me? Okay...) So, just a friendly reminder and thank you so much for reading! I'll update more often! Thank you~ :)