Tutoring Time! Or Not. . .

Mission I-Love-You

As the last bell rang, I quickly texted to Doo Joon to follow Onew and me. I got a message seconds later that he was all set. I smiked. Things were going smoothly. I gathered my things together and saw that Onew was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we left the classroom, not before giving Miss. Nam a small smile. She understood me and mouthed the words, Good luck. As we were walking down the hallway, I glanced back and saw that Doo Joon was following me. He had his headphone on, and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at him and turned around. If all goes well, I can finish this quickly. I thought giddily.

"My parents aren't home so we can have the house. Oh, and I also have a dog, so don't mind about him. His name is Wilson." I gasped.

"I have a teddy bear named Wilson!" I exclaimed, then immediately regretted saying it. Onew raised his eyebrows.

"A teddy bear? Do you sleep with it?" I blushed and nodded. It's not my fault that I'm afraid of the dark. Onew just laughed. I pouted and softly punched him in the arm.

"Ow. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" I laughed and said in a sweet voice,

"You are forgiven." We walked out of school, and Onew lead me the way to his house. Being the son of the owner of a famous company, you would expect him to ride a limo and have his personal driver. But, nothing like that happened. No limo, no driver. Just walking. I was too busy talking and laughing that I didn't notice that we reached the house.

"So, this is my house." My mouth opened in awe. His house, no. . . more like his mansion, was huge! The house was taller than regular houses, and from where I could see, there were exotic flowers growing in the garden. The house was surrounded by a barrier, and in the front, there was a gate, blocking tresspassers.

"You. . . you live here?!" I finally managed to shut my mouth. Onew looked at me with an amused expression.

"Of course I live here. That's why I brought you here didn't I?" He laughed. I laughed along awkwardly. He got out a tangled, mess of keys and fumbled to look for the right one. That's when I came back to reality. I looked around for any security cameras or other devices, and found none. Just to be extra sure, I quickly texted to Doo Joon to double check everywhere. Onew finally got the right key and unlocked the door. Click. I let Onew go in first, then walked in. To stop Onew from locking the gate, I distracted him with a story. Onew started laughed hysterically, forgetting about locking the gate.

"Wow. Your garden is very pretty." I said in awe. Onew shrugged.

"My mom cares for the flowers. I have no interest in them." I looked at Onew.

"What does your dad and your mom do for a living?" I asked. Onew tense.

"My dad owns a company, and my mom is a fashion designer." He said in a small voice. I narrowed my eyes. Why was he being so uncomfortable about it? I thought curiously.

"Anyways, let's go in." He said, trying to change the subject. He unlocked the door and we walked in. I insisted on holding the door and Onew walked in. I glanced out and saw Doo Joon. I motioned him to come in, and we both entered. Doo Joon immediately hid himself, blending himself in with the surrounding. I gave him a small nod before turning around at a corner and bumped into Onew. I tensed. Did he see Doo Joon?

"What took you so long?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You forgot to lock the door, so I did it for you." Oh god. What if he saw something? Is he going to yell at me to get out? My mind was full of questions. Instead, a hand was placed on my head. I flinched.

"Haha. Thanks for locking the door. I always forget to do that." I breathed out a sigh of relief. Putting on a cheerful smile, I walked past him and sat on the floor. I opened my bag and brought out my notebooks and pencils on the table.

"Okay. So, since we're here to do some tutoring, let's get on it." I said. Onew sat down next to me, and flipped through the math book until he found the chapter that we were suppose to study for the test.

"Alright, so it seems that you're stuck on how to break down the question, and form it into an equation. Look at the example here and let's try from step one..." Onew explained. I pretended to not know the things that he was talking about, and asked a lot of questions so Doo Joon can do his job. Without knowing, two hours passed. Onew was in the middle of explaining something when we heard a crash. Onew stopped talking.

"What was that?" Onew asked to no one in particular. I mentally face palmed myself. Doo Joon is going to get some serious beating from me today.

"Uh. . . maybe it was the wind or something." I lamely said. There was a small thud and a crash. Onew's eyes widened. My heart started beating like crazy.

"I don't think that's the wind. Maybe it's a burgular. I'll go check." He said in a worried voice. Onew placed the math book on the table and was about to rise up, when I saw Doo Joon coming out. You fool! I mentally screamed. Don't you dare come out now. Don't you dare come out. I silently commanded. Oblivious to my silent commands, Doo Joon was walking out. Onew was already up. Think, think Oh Soo Jung! I panicked.

"Wait! Don't go. Maybe its your dog that's making all that noise." Onew gave me a weird look.

"We have a german shepard. It's too big to keep it in the house." I gulped. That's right. Onew told me it was a big dog, and he had to keep it out of the house, otherwise, it will tear everything apart. I saw Onew turning his head around. Here goes nothing! I said in my head. I reached out and forced Onew to look at me. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Soo Jung ah! What's going-" Without waiting for what he was going to say, I closed my eyes tightly and locked my lips with his. I saw his body tense in surprise and felt it slowly relax. I opened my eyes, and saw that Doo Joon was frozen from where he was standing. I glared my eyes at him. Don't just stand there! Hurry up and leave! I said through my glare. Doo Joon, as if understanding, quietly walked out. I heard small clicks of the door unlocking and locking.

I finally let go of Onew. He was in a daze, and we didn't speak for a while.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" We blurted out at the same time. We looked at each other for a while, then burst out in laughter. My heart finally got back to its original pace. Whew, glad that's over.

"You first." Onew said in between laughs.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I really am. I even promised to not do that." I said in a small voice. Suddenly, Onew stopped laughing. He looked at me with a serious gaze.

"Look. I promised not to do that. Not you. So, its okay. Also, can I ask you something?" I gulped. My body turned cold. Was he going to ask me if I had anything to do with the crash?

"Sure." I said meekly. Doo Joon cleared his throat. I noticed that he was blushing a little.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I froze. G-girfriend? As in, boyfriend and girlfriend. My mouth was dry. I opened my mouth but no words came out. Onew sighed. He started ruffling his hair.

"Look, it's okay if you say no. I understand." He turned around and started walking away.

"Wait." Onew stopped and turned around. There was a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend."

Second upload! WOW. I'm really starting to like this is going. Is it a little to fast? D: Sorry, but I wanted them to start dating already so that I can talk about more things, and bring Lee Hai in the story. Just an FYI, I will be uploading almost everyday, with a little break in between. :3 Also, I'm sorry if this chapter was super long. I wanted to make it detailed. ;-; I forgot to say it the last time, but HAPPY BELATED EASTER!  LOL. I'm listening to Sherlock by SHINee while writing this. I'm so CURIOUS yeah~ Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT you like my story. Thank you for reading! Bye~ ♥ ♥ ♥