Min Ah?!

Mission I-Love-You

"Soo Jung ah! Are you okay?" Min Ah yelled through the phone. I cringed and held the phone away from my ear. I rolled my eyes and smoothed the hospital gown.

"Yes. I am fine. I told you I fell down while I was walking and just sprained my leg. I'm fine. I'm actually getting discharged in a few days. But my mom's still making me stay home and do nothing but rest." I lied.

"Okay then. Call me later after you get discharged. I have to go, bye!" With that, Min Ah ended the call. I sighed in relief. She didn't have to constantly check up on me. I mean, I'm more stronger than she is. I heard the door being opened, and a nurse walked in with a tray of food.

"How are feeling today Soo Jun shi?" She asked politely. I smiled and took the tray.

"Better than yesterday, thats for sure." I said with a laugh. The nurse smiled like she was suppose to and checked on the iv that was connected to my arm.

"Let me know if you need anything." She left the room, carefully closing the door. I scoffed. Hah. They're only being kind because they have to. I bet they act differently at home.

I opened the drawer and retrieved the pin. The ballerina shined from the sunlight. I sighed. Why did it have to be like this. . .

"You let this happen Oh Soo Jung. Its all your fault. Just like last time." I murmured to myself. I put the pin away and started eating the food. I grimaced at the taste. The hospital food was so plain. A bowl of rice, some soup, a few side dishes, and water. After I was done eating, I set the tray away and looked out the window; bored. No one was visiting me today, so might as well explore the hospital. I slid to the side of the bed and held onto the iv stand.

I opened the door with one hand, and walked out. The hallway was filled with patients roaming randomly around the hospital. They all had a depressed look on their faces which only I noticed. No one would want to get stuck in this place, I thought. I checked out the different floors, and was going back to the floor where I was suppose to be in, when I got confused and ended up in the wrong floor. I was panicking and walked aimlessly when I noticed that  I was in the critical conditions floor.

"No wonder the room numbers are more higher. Oh Soo Jung you idiot." I murmured to myself. Room 421. . . 422.

"You have to do it Min Ah!" Someone said. I stopped. Min Ah? What's she doing here? I leaned in closer to the door, eavesdropping on their conversation. I looked in the door, and gasped in surprise when Min Ah's face showed. I put a hand on my mouth, to stop from making anymore noises. I couldn't see who she was talking to. I stretched my neck but still couldn't see.

"Thank you Min Ah. I believe that you can do it. Maybe later, you can take my position." Position? What was this guy talking about?

"Thank you father." I saw Min Ah getting up. I held onto the iv stand and walked as quickly as my feet can take. I opened the elevator and hid in there. I pressed the button and the elevator closed. Sweat trickled down my forehead. My head spun, trying to make out everything that I had heard. Father? Revenge? Position?

The most important question is, what is Min Ah doing here in the first place?

Hello! I'm back with another update~ Its been days since I updated but I recently moved to a new house so things were a bit busy. You will forgive me right? ;-; Anyways, the plot is getting a little confusing isn't it? Hee hee. You'll find out everything as I upload more chapters. Don't worry if its too confusing. First off, the ballerina pin. What is up with that? Second, who is the mysterious master and his aquaintance with Dong Jun and Soo Jung? Third, what is Min Ah doing? These questions will all be answered. So hold on~ Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you liked my story. Thanks for reading~ Bye <3