Hello, My Name Is. . .

Mission I-Love-You

I gave a small shriek when the bell rang, signaling that homeroom is now over. Miss Nam walked out of the class, giving me a small smile. I sighed and checked my schedule. First period was math. I took out my notebook and my pencil case. As I was opening the pencil case, someone knocked my elbow, causing it to drop. Dammit! I thought angrily. I crouched down and starting picking up the contents.

"Sorry! I'll help!" The person who bumped into me said. Wise choice, I thought sarcastically. I looked up to thank the person and gasped. In front of me was the boy. I gulped and put on a strained smile.

"Thank you so much! By the way, my name is Oh Soo Jung." The boy gave me a bright smile, and lifted his hand out. I flinched. The boy gave me a weird look and I shook his hand.

"I'm Lee Jin Ki, but just call me Onew. " I smiled and quickly let go of his hand. Somehow, it felt so. . . wrong. Onew gave me a cheerful smile, then walked to his desk.

"Stupid me." I murmured to myself. I was so nervous around him that I didn't even get the chance to properly speak to him. I glanced around the room and my gaze fell on Onew.  He wasn't bad looking. He was actually cute. He had short, honey-colored hair, adorable eye smile, and has a tall figue. In short, he was attractive. Already, girls were checking him out, whispering to each other about him being hot. I sighed. Sometimes, girls are so stupid. Me, being an exception of course. Girls tend to fall for guys that they met for the first time. They make themselves get used, and hurt, but doesn't say a word about it. Girls try to be the one that every guy wants. Hot, beautiful, kind. Even to the point of pushing themselves so hard that they faint. All for a guy. Me however, don't understand that. There are plenty of guys out there, yet they go for that one person. I did fall in love before, but that was before my life changed. I learned that guys that people that you shouldn't depend on. I felt myself clenching my fist at a sudden memory. You? Why should I like you? You're just a stupid, ugly girl.

"Hey, you listening?" A voice said, breaking me away from my thoughts. It startled me so much that I jumped from my seat. I looked around and saw that it was none other than Min Ah. What does that girl want now? I thought.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I said in a sweet voice. MIn Ah shrugged and said,

"Nothing important." I gave her weak smile and carefully took out my phone from my pocket. He's in my class, and I've talked to him. I typed, then clicked send. Almost immediately, there was a reply. Part 1 finished. Part 2 starting. I narrowed my eyes. Part two... part two? Part two! I slapped my forehead. How can I forget about that? Jeesh, first day of school is just not working for me.

~~~

The last bell rang, telling that school was over. I sighed deeply. Finally school ended. After going through all the periods and intentively listening to the teachers, I felt like two boulders were placed on my shoulders. Someone tapped my arm.

"Hey. Are you walking home today?" Min Ah asked. She had a hopeful look in her eyes, begging me to say yes. Sorry girl, but aint gonna happen. I thought slyly.

"Sorry! I have something to do afterschool." I lied. Well, not technically. I did have something to do.

"Oh. . . well. . . I can wait if you want me to." Min Ah suggested. How oblivious is this girl? Can she not get the hint that I don't like her? Gosh.

"No, no. It's alright. Just walk without me. We can walk together next time." I strongly refused. Min Ah's smile fell, and formed the word Oh. There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Well then, I'll get going." She finally said. With that she gathered her things and left the classroom, not before giving a wave. I watched as she left the classroom and close the door with a thud. I looked around. There was no one in the class except for me. I smirked. Now to get that Part Two started.

**Sorry! I know this chapter was really boring! (╯︵╰,)  I promise the next one is going to be good! Don't be so mad at me... Oh, by the way, Lee Hai doesn't appear until something happens. And I'm not going to tell you when this will happen, and what that "something" is ;) You just have to keep reading (hopefully when I upload more quickly) and find out! Thank you so much for reading~~