Ferris Wheel Fun

Mission I-Love-You

I looked at the clock. Twelve o'clock. Two more hour to get ready. I looked at the pile of clothes I laid out on the floor. Should I go with pants? Skirts? Shorts? Dress? My head throbbed. It's been an hour since I washed up, and did my hair. Now, the only thing I have to do is choose what I'm going to wear. Sighing, I flopped down on the bed, and eyed my phone. I reached for it and checked the message again.

Hey~ Want to go to the amusement park with me? I got two free tickets!^^-Onew I've been talking to Onew for quite a while now. Ever since I got his phone number, we've been talking nonstop about random things. Finally, after a long week, Onew asked me to hang out with him. The moment that I've been waiting for. Make him fall in love with you the text message flashed in front of my eyes. I gasped and blinked. It was gone. How do I make him fall in love with me? I mean, sure I'm pretty and gorgeous, but how can I do that? I thought. I got up and inspected the clothes.

"I have to look girly don't I?" I asked Wilson, my stuffed teddy bear. I shook Wilson's head up and down, meaning yes. I chose the most girliest outfit that I could possibly think of and examined myself on the mirror. Yup, I look girly. I was wearing a short red skirt, with a pink peter pan blouse, red cardigan, and a dragon fly necklace. I had on checkered flats, and my long brown hair was in two braids. I put on heart-shaped earrings, and a bracelet. Too girly? I thought. Nah, there's no such thing as being too girly. I checked the clock again. One o'clock. Only one more hour and I have to leave. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door flung open and I turned around from the mirror. Doo Joon was looking at me with his mouth hung open. I smirked.

"What? Too pretty for your eyes?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

"No. I never seen you this. . . girly before. It just shocked me." Doo Joon's eyes trailed down to the pile of clothes I hastily thrown on the floor.

"You made such a mess! You know, you have to clean it before you leave." I rolled my eyes. Doo Joon can be such a mom sometimes.

"Yes mother, I will do as you say." Doo Joon chuckled and stood next to me.

"Do great on this date!" He said. I blushed.

"It's not a date! Just two friends hanging out." But in my head, it wasn't true. It was a date. Doo Joon threw his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Hurry up and leave. You only have an hour to get there." Doo Joon motioned me to leave and I ran out the door, saying good bye to him. Seems like Doo Joon will do all the clean up. I thought with a chuckle.

~~~

I stood stiffly by the wall. Where was he? I thought. I checked my phone again. Two-thirty. He should be here by now. . . I thought worriedly.

"Hey!" A voice called out. I turned my head and saw Onew waving at me through the crowd. My breath caught in my throat. My, my. Isn't he handsome. Onew was wearing black skinny jeans, a plain shirt, and a denim jacket on top. He was gorgeous.

"Wow. I've never seen you without your school uniform on. You look so pretty!" I blushed. I know, people tell me that all the time, I thought. There was a bleeping sound, signaling that a train was coming. Onew pointed to the train, indicating that it was our train. The train was cramped with people. I could barely breathe through all the people squishing me. As we got out, I took a huge gulp of air. Thank goodness we didn't have to ride that far, I silently thanked.

"Let's go!" Onew grabbed my and dragged me to the amusement park. He took out the two tickets and we entered.

"Wow." I whispered. This place was huge!

"Where do you want to go first?" Onew asked. I looked and saw a cart filled with different kinds of silly headbands. I pointed to the cart and Onew nodded. I looked at every single headband, and decided to go with simple bunny ears. Meanwhile, Onew got one with a huge red bow. We laughed at each other and paid for the headbands.

"Hey, want to go on the rollercoster?" Onew asked. I nodded. He doesn't know about my love for scary rides. I've been in love with scary rides ever since I've been on the baby rollercoster ride when I was five.

Throughout the whole day, me and Onew went on almost all the rides. I got a tattoo of Mickey Mouse on my cheek, and Onew has a tiger on his arm. I had so much fun going through all the rides, and laughing at Onew when he got scared on the haunted house ride. As the sun was beginning to set, I decided to go on my final ride. The ferris wheel.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel." I grabbed Onew's hand and ran to the ferris wheel. Luckily, there weren't a lot of people, since it's getting dark. We entered the ride, and the worker shut the door.

"This was fun." I told Onew. Onew smiled.

"Let's hang out again." I nodded. I started chewing on my second cotton candy, the sugary deliciousness dissolving on my tongue. Suddenly, I noticed something on the side of the wall.

'Look at that!" I pointed. There was a metal plate with words engraved on it.

"Kiss on the top of the ferris wheel." I read out loud. As soon as I finished saying it, my face turned bright red. Kiss on the top of the ferris wheel? What kind of a lame sentence is that?! I thought. Onew laughed awkwardly.

"That's only for couples." He said. I fumbled in my seat. We were slowly getting to the top. I looked out the window. The view was great. You could see everything from here.

"The view's great." I said, trying to change the subject. Onew looked out the window.

"Yeah, it is." There was that uncomfortable silence. I silently chewed on the cotton candy. My fingers were getting sticky from all the sugar. Now what am I suppose to do? I thought. I decided to break the silence.

"Thanks for bringing me here. I really enjoyed it. At first I thought that you were lying when you said you wanted to hang out with me. Not that there's anything wrong with hanging out with you. You're really nice and fun and I like hanging out with you. I wish we could hang out again. That is if you want to. I mean, you don't have to. It's just me-" I blabbered on, and was cut off when Onew suddenly cupped my face and kissed me. I widened my eyes. Was this suppose to happen? Is it part four already? I thought. Onew let me go and slid back to his seat. I blinked my eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I mean, I saw the sentence and I had to do that. It's just. . . never mind." Onew scratched his head, and his head fell down. My eye twitched. Was he already in love with me? If he is, then this should be easy. I thought with a smirk.

"Um, that's okay. Got to do what it says." I said in a small voice. Onew looked up, his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah." He said sheepily, and stared at me, making me blush. I looked out the window. We're at the bottom now. The door was suddenly open, and we got out. As we were walking to the entrance, Onew stepped in front of me, making me bump into him. I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling.

"Want to hang out again? Next time, I won't kiss you. I pinky promise." Onew held up his pinky. I laughed and shook my pinky with him. I stepped out of the amusement park, and stopped. I looked at the ferris wheel and smiled. Next time, he will definitely fall in love with me.

Hello~ Back again with another chapter! Whew. This chapter was pretty long. But it was fun to write. I hope you enjoy it, and I'll be uploading more chapters later~Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like my story~ Thank you for reading (。◕ˇ∀ˇ◕)Bye~~