Christmas Party 1

Mission I-Love-You

The door bell rang again. I groaned. My hands were full of plates and dishes.

"Aish. Yah, Yoon Doo Joon! Get you lazy bum up and get the door!" I yelled. Doo Joon rose up with an eye roll and went to get the door. Seriously though. Do I have to do everything? I could hear voices talking in the living room, and after putting down all the plates, I walked to the living room and gasped out in horror.

"Uh. . . surprise?" Min Ah said uncertaintly. I felt my left eye twitch. I really need to go and get that twitch checked.

"What happened to two people? Why did two turn into twenty?" I asked in a menacing voice. No one spoke for a while. Someone the music and blasted it so loud I could hear the bass dropping in my stomach. Suddenly, I felt sick. Doo Joon was trying to say something but his voice was drowned out by the noise.

"Good thing Eun Jo unnie and Bung Soo oppa are not here." I murmured to myself. Eun Jo unnie and Bung Soo oppa had an unexpected work to do, which left me in charge of the party. Eun Jo unnie was talking nonstop about how unfair it was up until she got in the car and drove away. I sighed and led the three to a more quieter place.

"Okay. Explain." I said, looking at Doo Joon. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't look at me! I took no part of this! I opened the door and BAM! Twenty people walked in." He said with wild eyes. My gaze landed on Min Ah and Onew. I cleared my throat loudly. Min Ah jumped and fumbled with her hands.

"Uh. . . so. .  . I kind of told the class about your Christmas party and they asked for your address. So I gave it to them and here they are. . . Surprise." She said hesititantly. I mentally killed Min Ah. That little. . . urgh. More problems to deal with.

"What's been done is done. Can't change that. Plus the food is all ready too. Oh my god. The food." I raced towards the kitchen and . . . yep. Just what I expected. Kids standing and sitting here and there eating the food that I made with MY money like it was nothing. I groaned and started putting away the food.

"! I was eating that!" A boy said, mouth full of chicken. I pushed my face close, almost touching his.

"This is my house and you're eating like a ing pig. At least ask." I said with my teeth clenched together. The boy stared at me with wide eyes. Annoyed, I went up to my bedroom. I slammed the door open and stared in shock. Already people were getting comfortable and cozy. The girl shrieked.

"Knock on the door you little !" She snarled. I walked up to her. She covered her body with my blanket.

"This is my ing room and that's my ing blanket. Get OUT." I shoved the blanket off from her body and pointed to the door. The girl glared at me and walked away with the boy, covering her body with her clothes.

"I have a better body than you, so you should just shut up." I muttered to myself. There was a knock on the door. Must be some couple wanting a room. I opened the door and was surprised to see Onew.

"Hey." I said, and led him to my room. He seemed uncomfortable with the scene.

"Sorry about this. I told Min Ah to not blurt it out but I guess she just forgot." I nodded. Onew reached out and put his arms around me. He nuzzled my cheek and whispered,

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

"Yes." Ba-dump. Ba-dump. What the heck is happening? Onew smiled and gave me a box wrapped in red wrapping paper. I tilted my head in confusion.

"My Christmas present to you." He said. I tore the wrapping and opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace in the shape of a bird.

"T-thank you." I said in a small voice. He smiled.

"Hee hee. I love birds and I hope you love them too." He said in a hopeful voice. There was a hint of sadness in his voice that made me wonder. Was there a story behind this?

"I love birds too. I will treasure it very much. Thank you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Jin Ki? Are you in here?" Doo Joon yelled from outside. I jumped. Onew got up and left, not before waving a goodbye. After a while, I smacked my forehead.

I forgot to give Onew my Christmas present.

Hello~ I'm back again with another update~ This time, its the Christmas party^^ I know you guys have been waiting for this to come up and here it is~ I'm sorry I wasn't able to update this story often T.T I had stuff happening so please understand! Thank you so much! I lubb you guys so much! Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys like my story. Thanks for reading and see you guys again till the next update~ <3