My Happy Family

Mission I-Love-You

*Note: This is a side story. The next chapter will be back to normal. Also, unnie means older sister, and oppa means older brother.

Days went by, nothing too exciting happening. I was talking to Onew more and more as days pass by. Of course, there was Min Ah, who constantly annoyed the heck out of me. Everyday, she would walk with me, yapping nonstop about something that happened to her. She even sat with me and Doo Joon during lunch and free time. Even worse, she gave me her phone number and she sends me more than hundred texts a day.

I checked my phone. Saturday. One more day and it will be Sunday. I sighed. Why do I have to go school? I thought sadly. After getting dressed for school, I walked out of my room. I live in a dorm specially for people like me. Spies. If a normal person steps in, they will think that it's a regular house. But, there are  tools and weapons hidden in the walls. Take the kitchen for an example. If you twist one of the burners, it opens up, and inside are three guns. Very handy in luring someone into the kitchen and killing them in one blow.

Besides me, my "mom" Kung Eun Jo, and my "dad" Kung Bung Soo lives with me. Well, not my actual parents. My "mom" is the secretary of the spy company, and my "dad" is the her husband, who is also a spy. Although they're not my real parents, I still adore them as if they were.

"I heard from President Kang that you were doing a great job." Eun Jo unnie said as I approached the kitchen. I snatched a banana and started peeling it.

"You bet. My skills are awesome." I said proudly. Eun Jo unnie chuckled and checked the clock. Eun Jo unnie was very pretty. She was in her thirties, but her beauty hasn't extinguished yet. Her face was smooth and creamy white, and thanks to daily workouts, she had a gorgeous figure. Guys often mistaken her as a young college student, and ask her out. That's when she will proudly show whip out her ring and say that she is married.

"You need to hurry if you want to get to school in time." Eun Jo unnie warned. I looked at the clock. The bell will ring in twenty minutes. I quickly chomped on my banana, and started choking. Coughing loudly, I motioned to Eun Jo unnie for milk. She brought the milk and I gulped it down, washing down the chunks of banana in my mouth.

"Thank you so much unnie! Oh and where's Bung Soo oppa?" I panted. Eun Jo unnie gave me a disapproving frown, and sighed.

"He left already. The President assigned him a mission." Eun Jo unnie replied. I nodded. There were many guys who had fallen to their knees, begging Eun Jo unnie to marry them but she chose Bung Soo oppa. Not that there was anything wrong with him. Bung Soo oppa wasn't the handsomest person on Earth, nor did he have a great career. He was rather. . . plain. For someone like Eun Jo unnie, you would think that she would choose a guy with a sculpted face and an excellent career, but no. I asked her before, curious of why she chose Bung Soo oppa. Eun Jo unnie just shrugged and said that she didn't know. Love is mysterious.

"If you need help with the mission, or anything, I'm right here." She murmured, hugging me tight, breaking me away from my thoughts. I felt a lump in my throat and forced it to go down. Tears were threatening to fall. Eun Jo unnie was like my virtual mom. I never saw my mother's face before. President Kang had adopted me from an orphanage when I was still a baby. I grew up, not knowing anything about my family. I had always ached for one, but Eun Jo unnie and Bung Soo oppa had always been there for me. They filled in the missing gaps that I was desperately looking for. Before she notice the tears, I snatched the lunch box that Eun Jo unnie had prepared specially for me.

"Thank you unnie! I love you!" I kissed her cheek and left the house. As the door shut behind me, I sighed and looked at my lunch box. There was a small note attached to it.

Do good in school~ One more day and it's Sunday! Fighting!~^^ I smiled. Thank you for the lunch box and the note, I silently said in my head. As I was walking down the road, I noticed a familiar figure leaning on a pole next to the bus stop.

"Hey!" Min Ah yelled. She stood up from where she was waiting for me and skipped over to me. As soon as she was next to me, Min Ah started her usual talking. But, for once, I didn't get angry. Maybe it was the note that did the trick. My mind was clear and I felt. . . happy.

"Hey. You listening?" Min Ah asked with a pout. I laughed at her silly action.

"Yes. I was listening."

So . . . this chapter was different from the other chapters. I wanted to show where Soo Jung lives, and who she lives with, kind of like a side story. Sorry if this chapter wasn't exciting. My apology (✖╭╮✖) sniff sniff. Anyways, the next chapter will be back to normal so please be patient~  Oh, and I would appreciate if you SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like this story. I really need feedback since this is my first time writing. Thank you so much for reading!^^