The Antique Shop

Mission I-Love-You

"Alright. So the cake's done. The food is ready. Decorations are set. We're good to go. You just need to buy presents." Eun Jo said. I grunted a 'yes', and went back to watching B1A4's performance of What's Happening. Man, Gongchan was rocking the stage. I heard Eun Jo sigh, and grabbed the remote out of my hands.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I whined. She turned the tv off and glared at me.

"You are going to buy presents whether you like it or not." With that, she marched off the living room. I groaned. Seriously, why did I agree to this idea? I grabbed my purse, and my thick jacket, then went outside. I immediately regretted doing so, since the walkway was covered with layers and layers of snow. It felt like as if I was in one of those snow globes people give for Christmas. I put on the jacket and ran to the mall.

"What should I get. . ." I murmured. Doo Joon was definitely invited, so were Min Ah and Onew. Min Ah, I could get some kind of random jewerly. For Doo Joon, I could get the sweater that he always wanted. As for Onew. .  . I actually don't know. After buying Min Ah and Doo Joon's presents, I walked around the mall, looking for something to buy for Onew. What did he like?

I passed by a shop that was covered with weird items and jewerly. Something caught my eye. I peered into the glass window and saw a silver box lying on one of the shelves.

"Wonder what's in it." I asked myself. I glanced at the shop and decided to walk in. As soon as I did, a strong scent of incense wafted by. Wrinkling my nose at the scent, I took a good look at the shop. Antique objects hung from the ceiling to the floor, in baskets, or on the floor. Precious jewerly that has been left behind by others. I  approached the silver box, and opened it. In it were two pens, in a deep wine color with golden lining on the top. On the cover of the silver box, was a poem, written in white cursive.

Time

We never have as much as we would like

But we always have more than we realize

I tilted my head in confusion. What does this mean? Of course we have time. Time doesn't magically appear.

"Are you going to buy that, young lady?" Someone said in a raspy voice. I turned around, breaking away from my thoughts. An old lady stood in front of me, fair hair covered in white. She had  a face which most people would call it "witch-like", however, her eyes shone with kindess.

"Uh. . . yes." I stammered. She ushered me to the cashier and gave me a bag to put the box in. I noticed a bird made entirely out of marble on the counter. The old lady saw me looking at the bird and pointed at it.

"You want to buy that too?" She asked. I refused. I didn't have enough money after shopping for the presents. Plus, I did a little shopping spree since I was outside. The old lady, ignoring my refusal, placed the bird in a small box and put it in the bag.

"Here. I'm giving it to you for free." My eyes grew wide at her sudden action.

"No. Really. It's all right." I tried refusing, but she ed the bag in front of me. I took it, and thanked the old lady.

"You are a nice lady I could see it. Why are you trying to hide your real self?" She asked. I blinked my eyes. The old lady shuffled to the back of the store and left me hanging. Why are you trying to hide your real self? The question repeated in my head. The answer was simple.

Because of him.

Hello~ I'm back (FINALLY) after a looong time. Sorry about that :( I had internet problems and well. . . computer problems in general :P Thanks for waiting patiently though. I really appreciate that. Oh, and for all the views that I've been getting. Thank you so much for that too. Seriously. I love you guys to death <3 Heehee. Well, hope you guys like this chapter. I know, its kind of not good. But once the Christmas scenes are over, more drama will start. I know you guys love them ;) Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys like my story. Thanks for reading! Bye <3