Dating Isn't as Easy as You Thought

Mission I-Love-You

"I'm so stupid." I murmured to myself. The door bell rang again, and I got up from the couch. After Onew asked me to be his girlfriend, we've been texting nonstop. I even actually told him where I live. I put on my brightest smile, and opened the door. A bouquet of pink roses were ed in my face. The sweet, fragnant scent of the roses tickled my nose.

"Woah. What are these for?" I asked. Onew scratched his head and sheepily smiled.

"Well. . . I can't come empty-handed, so . . . I brought these." I smiled. He was so stupid. Did he really think that a bunch of roses would make me fall in love with him? I laughed.

"You are so cute." With that, I placed the roses in a vase, and admired its beauty.

"These are so pretty." I murmured.

"Not as pretty as you." Onew said softly. I blushed. Enough sweet-talking. I grabbed my backpack and my lunchbox. Thank goodness Eun Jo unnie already left, otherwise she would pamper me with questions.

"Let's go." I left the room, checking to see if I turned off all the lights. With a final check, I shut the door and locked it.

As we were walking, I couldn't help but notice that Onew's hands were getting closer and closer to mine. I rolled my eyes. Boys. I reached out and grabbed his hand, entangling mine with his. Onew looked at me in surprise. I smiled.

"Well, we are together. So, is it okay if I do this?" I asked. Onew messed my hair, and smiled.

"Hey!" I pouted cutely, and tried to glare at him. He started laughing.

"Sorry. Sorry. But I can't help if you are that cute." I blushed. We chattered the whole way to school. Students were gasping as they saw our hands together, and immediately starting whispering. Onew was the kingka of the school, so this was a big deal. I caught whispers here and there as we entered the school.

"Are you serious? Onew chose that girl over me?"  "Ew. She's not even that pretty."  "I feel bad for Onew."  "She probably bribed him to be his girlfriend."

I clenched my teeth together. If it wasn't for this stupid mission, I would have cut off their heads in a second. Calm down. It's just stupid girls talking. No need to get angry. I thought to myself. Suddenly, Onew stopped. He turned around and faced the crowd that was getting thicker and thicker.

"Look. I'm dating this girl. Her name's Oh Soo Jung. Just accept the fact that I am dating, and I love her. Only her." I blushed deeply. Stupid Onew. He didn't have to make that cheesy confession. I know how to handle myself. I did kill people before. I looked at Onew, embarassed. He smiled and kissed my cheek. My face just burned a bit more. The bell rang, and everyone scurried off. We walked to the classroom together, and sat down. Girls were glaring at me with their how-dare-you-date-him look. I sighed. I don't think I can survive this school.

I was about to take my notebooks out, when a paper crane was placed on my desk. I stared at it, confused. It was then I noticed a writing on its wings. Open me. It said. I quirked my eyebrows up in suspicion, but opened the crane anyway. Inside the paper was more writing. Meet me after school. -Onew. I chuckled. Dumb boy. He could have just texted me. I placed the paper in my notebook and eyed the clock. Please move on faster, I silently urged. Like this, hours had passed until the last bell rang.

I glanced around the classroom. Everyone had left. I walked over to Onew's desk and saw that he was sleeping. I laughed quietly. How can he sleep so peacefully? Onew tossed and his face was turned towards me. I leaned in closer and looked at his face. He was handsome. I trailed my hands up from his cheeks, to his nose and to his eyes. Onew's eyes flung open, a sly smile creeping up his face. I took a step back. My heart started pounding loudly.

"What were you doing?" Onew asked. I nervously glanced around and bit my lips.

"Uh. . . there was something on your face and I was trying to get it off?" I lamely said. Onew laughed. I pinked.

"Anyways, where are we going?' I asked, trying to change the topic. Onew smiled and took my hands.

"We're going on a date."

Hello~ First off, I am so sorry I haven't been uploading. ㅠ.ㅠ I've been busy with school, life, and other things. But, I am a human, and I need a break every so often too. Please understand! To say sorry, I'm going to be uploading one more chapter! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT you like my story. I need feedback on how my story is. Thank you for reading~~