Mr. Teacher

Mission I-Love-You

*Pepero Stick: A Korean snack which is a long biscuit stick dipped in chocolate. The Korean version of Pocky. Very delicious and you can find it anywhere at a Korean/Japanese market~

After the promise that he had made, Onew really didn't do anything. He kept his hands to himself and just talked to me. Nothing more. Nothing less. Seeing him act this was really getting on my nerves. I tried to "accidentally" brush my hand over his and he would flinch back. I tried to hug him in a friendly way and he would back away. Seriously, what is up with this kid?!

"How am I suppose to move on to the next stage if he's like that?" I murmured to myself. My face was positioned over my hands, on the desk. I thought about what happened last night.

"I'm serious Doo Joon. He just doesn't let me get more closer to him." I whined. Doo Joon sighed. He scratched his head and crinkled his eyebrows together.

"Hey, you know how the President gave you this mission?" Doo Joon cleared his throat. He fumbled with the *pepero stick and looked uncomfortable. There's something fishy going on here . . . I thought.

"Yeah. . . and?" I stared at Doo Joon, waiting for his answer.

"Well. . . the funny thing is, the President was excited when he heard this news, and he actually shortened the deadline of your mission. Haha! Very funny right?" Doo Joon laughed awkwardly. I froze from where I was standing. Did I hear that correctly? The President shortened the deadline? Trying to hold my anger in, I said in a calm voice,

"When is the deadline?" Doo Joon lowered his gaze.

"In a month and a half." He murmured. I clasped my hands into a fist. One month. One month to finish everything?! One month?!

"You know, if you weren't my friend, I would have sacked you already. But since you are my best friend, I'm only letting you go with a few punches here and there." Before Doo Joon could react, I leaped on him. How can Doo Joon do that? How can the President do that?

"Ow! Ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll help you! So stop!" Doo Joon begged. I let go of him. I crossed my arms together and glared at him. Doo Joon brushed his sweater and murmured under his breath. I cleared my throat loudly, getting his attention.

"Oh yeah. So as I was saying, how about you go over to Onew's house and leave the front door unlocked. Then I can sneak inside, hack into his computer and whatnot, and find information. How's that?" I bit my lip. I can do that. . . But if it fails, we're in big trouble. I sighed. I only have one and a half month, so why not take a risk?

"Alright. We're doing this tomorrow. Get ready." With that, Doo Joon left my room, leaving me to think how I'm suppose to do this.

The scene ended in my head, and I sighed again. If it doesn't work, it's all Doo Joon's fault.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem pretty sad today." I looked up and saw Onew with a worried face. I smiled. Now's the chance. I gave a loud sigh.

"Oh nothing. Just. . . tests and whatnot." I said in a small voice. Onew tilted his head and seemed confused.

"Why. . . did you get like a bad score or something?" He said jokingly. I nodded, and took out my test. There, in big, fat, red ink was the number fifteen. I still felt guilty for purposely failing the test which I was so good at.

"Wow. . . That's a pretty bad score." He said. He gave me an encouraging smile. I sighed back at him. Then, Onew's face lit up.

"I know! I can tutor you! I got a hundred on this test, so I can help you!" I sat up straight. Gotcha.

"Really? Oh my god. Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. Onew blushed.

"It's nothing. Anyways, come over my house today afterschool. If it's all right with you?" He asked. I pretended to think about it then smiled.

"Sure." Onew smiled and we agreed to walk together home. What he didn't know was that there is another person walking with him.

Hello~ This is a pretty short chapter, but don't be so disappointed. Why? Because. . . I'm uploading two chapters today! :D Yaay~ Instead of a prank, I'm giving you guys two chapters to read! You're very welcome. Heehee. Anyways, I thought that the story was kind of dragging on, so I decided to put something fun. Want to know how the tutoring turns out? Read the next chapter which I will be uploading shortly after this! ;) Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like my story. Happy April FOOL's Day!