Tea Time

Mission I-Love-You

"Oolong tea or black tea?" I asked, holding the two tea bags up. Doo Joon motioned for the one on the left. Oolong tea. I nodded, and placed the tea bag on the mug. Black tea for me, I thought. The water starting boiling, so I turned off the burner and slowly poured the water into two mugs. I brought the mugs to the table, which was clustered with papers.

"Here." I ed the mug at Doo Joon. He didn't look up so I placed it by his hand. I watched as his hand brushed the hot mug, and immediately yelped in pain. I started laughing.

"You should have told me that the mug was there!" He yelled. I shook my head.

"I did, but you didn't listen." I stuck out my tongue at him and looked into his computer.

"So, what were you doing?" I asked. Doo Joo sighed then got back to business. He looked around the table then gave me a few papers. I put my mug down and flipped through the pages.

"What are these?" I asked.

"These are the things that I found out when we visited the house." I blushed. Doo Joon took no notice of my behavior and continued, "I went through each file and documents, and these are the information that I found out."

"First off, you know that Lee Jin Ki's dad is the President of SM(an: SM is the company that Onew is in. Kind of silly, but I didn't have any ideas! Dx) and he is practically a billionaire. I found some emails exchanged between him and another company about some affairs. I went through some other stuff, and it looks like President Lee was doing illegal matters. He is also the leader in a gang that goes after companies who are SM's competitor. That's how he manages to always get into the top three companies." I listened attentively as Doo Joon told me these facts. It sent a chill down my back. In a gang? What does he mean by going after the companies?

"I see. What about Lee Jin Ki? Is he involved in this?" I asked, sipping on the tea.

"Hm. . . I believe that he is involved. First off, he is the son of President Lee, and he probably knows of his father's illegal acts. I think he is helping his father to do this. I still need to do some more research. Meanwhile, you can pull out some information and facts from Jin Ki. You know, since you guys are a . . . couple and all that." Doo Joon said the last part in a small voice. I clutched the mug tighly and felt myself blush. Although it is a fake relationship, I can't help but feel embarassed.

"All right. I'll do that." I stared at the table, not knowing what to say. Doo Joon reached out for the papers, but his elbow accidentally made contact with his mug. The mug tipped and spilled all over the table and onto the floor. I leaped up from my seat and panicked.

"Hurry! Grab the papers!" Doo Joon yelled. I grabbed the papers and put them down individually on a dry surface. Meanwhile, Doo Joon cleaned up the mess.

"Are the papers okay?" He asked. I jerked in surprise and felt myself slip. Doo Joon's hands wrapped protectively around my waist. We were silent for a while, then he ackwardly let go of me. I smoothed my clothes.

"Uh. . . not really." I murmured. I took a glance at the papers. My, my. It was a mess. The words were all smeared and the paper was soggy from the tea. I looked at Doo Joon with an I'm-sorry-face. Doo Joon sighed then messed my hair.

"Its not your fault. Besides, I have a seperate copy on my computer so I'll manage." My face brightened up.

"Great!" I yelled. I hugged him tight. Doo Joon's arms wrapped around my back. His scent tingled my nose. Cucumbers mixed with tea.

"You don't have to do this you know." He murmured in my ear, sending a shiver. I rubbed my face in his sweater. How many times have I heard this.

"I can do it. I can do it because I'm Oh Soo Jung."

Hello! Sorry for the late update! ㅠ.ㅠ I am so sorry. It's not that I do not want to update, but I've been very busy(again.) This chapter is starring Doo Joon! Hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter. I'm sorry if this wasn't quite up to your expectations. Anyways, I decided to change the color to red. Is it okay? I can change it to another color if you guys want. I hope you guys like my story and I'll be uploading more next time. Bye~ Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys liked my story. Thank you!