Meeting with Miss. Nam

Mission I-Love-You

Ding. Dong. The bell rang, signaling that school was over. The teacher went outside and students left the classroom. I was packing up my things when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Onew.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry! I have something to do afterschool so I can't go with you!" I said in a sad voice. Onew's face fell, but he immediately brightened up.

"Its okay. . . I can walk with Min Ah." I gave him a quick I'm-sorry kiss then he left. After making sure that the door was closed, I gave out a sigh. I whipped out my phone and texted Miss. Nam that everyone had left. Seconds later, the door was opened and a figure stepped in. I gulped. Miss. Nam tossed her hair behind her shoulders and walked towards me, with a smile on her face.

"Hello." I said in a small voice, my head faced down. Miss. Nam grabbed my chin and lifted my face upwards. Her eyes were blazing.

"When you greet someone, look into their eyes." She said in a cold voice. The voice that she hid from the other students. I nodded and she let go. Miss. Nam sat in the chair in front of mine and crossed her arms together.

"I saw that you and Onew are dating. Good work." She praised. I beamed. Its not always that you get praised by the highest ranking spy of all time. Miss. Nam frowned.

"However, you are taking things too slow. If you take your time, then we won't get enough information." I clenched my hands together.

"I will work on it." I promised. Miss. Nam gave a cold glare and she lifted her perfectly waxed eyebrow.

"How will you work on it?" She asked, looking at me intensely for my answer.

"I will. . . I will get closer to Onew, and make him spit out some information." Miss. Nam seemed satisfied with my answer. I bit my lip. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed my wrist tightly, making it white. I gasped out in pain, but she wouldn't let go. She stared at me intensely and wrapped her hands around my wrist more firmly.

"Don't you dare fall in love with him. That is all. I will leave now." She said in a dead voice. I nodded, and let out a breath of relief when she released the grip on my wrist, and left the room. I sat in my seat, frozen. I took a look at the clock. I've spent ten minutes with Miss. Nam. I looked at my wrist and saw there was a thick line of red which was turning bluish-purple. If I'm fast enough, I can catch up to Onew, I thought. I rolled my sleeve down and opened the door. I let out a yelp of surprise. Onew was leaning on the wall with his earphones plugged in. I stared in amazement. He waited for me? I thought.

"Why didn't you go home already?" I asked. Onew took his earphones out and stood up. He went up to me and pinched my cheek.

"I wanted to walk home with you." He said. I blushed. Stupid boy. Doing all these kinds of things won't make me fall in love with you. I thought. I lifted my arm and motioned for us to go. As I was about to take a step forward, Onew grabbed my wrist. Pain shot through my hand and I winced.

"What's this? Did someone did this to you?" Onew demanded. I jerked out of Onew's grasp.

"Uh. . . I bumped into Miss. Nam and I was like. . . falling. So, she reached out and grabbed me. But I guess she grabbed me a little too hard, so there's that bruise. Clumsy me." I awkwardly lied. Onew looked at me, deciding whether or not I was lying. In the end, he smiled and  tapped my nose. I blushed.

"Next time, be more careful." He said. I nodded and we held our hands together. I felt a presence behind me and I turned around. There was nothing.

"What's wrong?" Onew asked.

"Nothing." I said. Miss. Nam's words repeated in my brain. Don't you dare fall in love with him.

Hello~ Another update here. I hope you guys like this chapter. I wanted to explain a little more about Miss. Nam, since I didn't incorporate her that much in the other chapters. Oh, and did you guys listen to BTOB's Second Confession? Its like my latest obsession right now. I just can't get enough of this song. Euurgh. Its driving me crazy. Ilhoon and Peniel are so precious. ;-; If you guys like my stories, then please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like my story. Thank you for reading. Bye^^