First Official Date

Mission I-Love-You

"Where are we going?" I asked. Onew placed a hand on his lips.

"It's a secret." I bit my lip. Wonder where he's taking me to.

"We're here." Onew announced. I looked up and saw that we were at a shopping mall. I looked at Onew with a confused look. Onew dragged me in, and didn't tell me what was going on. He finally stopped at a store.

"I am going to buy you new clothes. You can't possibly wear your uniform on our date." He then made me go inside, and started looking through clothes.

"Hey. . . you really don't have to do this." I said. Onew just smiled at me and got back to picking out the clothes. I sighed. It was no use. Once his mind was set, he had to do it. I looked around the store. They did have nice clothes here. I noticed a cute top and grabbed it. I was looking at it, when a voice startled me.

"That one looks nice. Here, I found some pants that would go well with it. Go try it on." A pair of pants were given to me, and I thanked Onew. I went inside the fitting room, and tried the clothes on. Damn I look hot. I smirked. Onew will surely like this. I got out of the fitting room and saw Onew staring at me with his mouth hung open.

"How is it?" I asked in a nervous voice. The top was cropped, and was in a nice pale yellow color. The pants were high-waisted skinny, and covered my belly. It went well with the top.

"You look awesome. Let's buy it. Here, I got you some more clothes. Try it on. Oh, and I found some shoes too. Here." Piles of clothes were handed to me, and I staggered into the fitting room. I closed the door, and crossed my arms. I blew a raspberry. What should I try on first? My eyes noticed a cute dress and paired it with flats. Clothes by clothes later, Onew was buying everything that I had tried on.

"W-w-wait. You don't have to buy everything. Besides, I have money. I can buy it." I tried to convince Onew. I smoothed my skirt, the one that Onew had bought. He wasn't listening to me, and handed the cashier the money. The cashier gave Onew the reciept and a bag full of clothing. I stood there with my mouth open. This boy has some money in his pockets.

"Let's go." Onew took my hand and left the store.

"Onew-shi, it must have cost you a lot. Here, let me pay you back." I took out my wallet, and was getting out the money when two hands stopped me. I looked up.

"First of all, it's okay. I'm your boyfriend, so I can do this. Second, call me oppa from now on." Onew said with a smile. I blushed. Oppa? The only person I call oppa is Eun Jo unnie's husband.

"Alright, Onew. . . oppa." I said, the word coming out unnatural from my mouth. Onew smiled.

"There. You've paid me back." With that, he started walking towards the movie theater. I tried to catch up with him.

"Wait! Wait for me!" I yelled. Onew stopped and beckoned me to follow him.

"Where are we going now?" I asked out of breath. Onew pointed to the movie poster of Wreck-It Ralph.

"We're watching that." I nodded and got in the theater. We fought on who's going to pay for the tickets, and in the end, Onew won. We got into our seats, and the movie started playing. I was too focused on the movie to notice Onew's hands clutching mine. The movie ended, and we left. I looked at the sky. The sun was setting. I turned around and looked at Onew.

"Thank you for the awesome date. Oh, and the clothes, and the movie." I bowed. I looked up and saw that Onew was trying not to laugh.

"What?" I asked. He just smiled, and started walking with me.

"You can go home. I can walk by myself." I told him. He shook his head.

"A girl can't walk by herself home. That's dangerous." I sighed. He really won't give in. We chattered the whole way to my house. Onew was about to leave when I turned him around and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for walking me home." I murmured. Onew's cheeks started turning red. He kissed me back and gave me a smile.

"Thank you for being my girlfriend." With that, Onew left. I watched him as he walked.

"I'm sorry Onew, but I don't love you." I whispered. Crunch. I glanced around. Did somebody hear me? I waited, but nothing happened. I'm turning paranoid. I thought with a nervous chuckle. I quickly unlocked the door and went inside.

Like I promised, here's the second chapter~ I know, I know. The ending was pretty lame. -_- No need to remind me. Anyways, have you guys seen Wreck-It Ralph? The movie is so cute! You should definitely watch it. This chapter wasn't the exciting one out there, but I'll make the next chapter more exciting! I pinky promise^^ Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like my story. Thanks for reading~ Bye!