Ice Skating Fun?

Mission I-Love-You

Note: Aegyo is whe a boy or a girl acts in a cute manner. Also, Dong Jun is from a group called ZE:A or Children of Empire. Just a little tip!  

Winter break had started, and Min Ah was whining about doing something with me. I finally agreed, and we decided to go ice skating. Min Ah and I were talking on the phone about the date and what time we should meet.

"Hmm. How about on Saturday? My winter break classes end that day. Hee hee. I managed to get a 65 on the test, so I don't need it anymore." I rolled my eyes. Min Ah had actually failed the national exam test(the one that I scored first place keke), so she had get make-up classes during the break. She was so carefree, but when I reminded her that she wouldn't even have the time to enjoy her freetime, Min Ah was shocked and studied like crazy. After taking the test again, she passed. No, she barely passed. The passing score was 60, and the teacher let her off the hook, after a whole day of begging, whining, and doing extreme aegyo. 

"Okay then. We'll meet at the park then walk together to the ice skating rink." I told her, twirling a strand of hair between my fingers. I thought about the outfit that I was going to wear. Definitely not a skirt.

"Alrighty then. Oh yeah, can I bring Dong Jun too?" I sighed. Dong Jun was a boy that Min Ah recently started dating. I honestly don't know what that boy sees in an annoying girl like Min Ah. Besides, I haven't even seen him yet before, so why not?

"Sure. I can bring Onew. It could be like a double date." I leaned on my bed. I heard Min Ah squealing on the other line and stiftled a sigh. So irritating.

"I have to go Min Ah. See you on Saturday." I hung up, and texted to Onew that we are going to the ice rink on Saturday. He replied back with a smiley face, saying that he is going.

Days passed by and Saturday came. I looked at the mirror once more, examing if the clothes were suitable for the weather. Cream colored, knit sweater that reached just above my knees, black skinny jeans, dark green down jacket, and boots. I had on a white beanie, and light makeup. I was warm from head to toe. I grabbed my purse, and walked out the door.

"Ready to go?" Onew asked. He had on a long sleeve shirt, a black panda jacket, and jeans. He was wearing a scarf around his neck and had a beanie on.

"You look cute today." I pinked as I went in the car.

"Are you saying that I don't look good on any other days?" I jokingly said. Onew's eyes widened and he tried to explain that he wasn't. I laughed at his effort and pecked his cheek.

"Just joking dummy." Onew smiled at me sheeply and we got to the park in no time. I opened the door and saw Min Ah waiting for us. I ran to her and smiled.

"You guys are here! Oh, yeah, meet Dong Jun." She put her hands around her boyfriend.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Dong Jun. I'm Min Ah's boyfriend." The person said in a chirpy voice. Dong Jun seemed a little young compared to his age. He had a cute face, not extremely handsome, but good-looking. He was an average boy, but when I took a look at his eyes, I almost took a step back. There was something in his eyes that seemed almost. . . menacing. Merciless. As if he was willing to kill someone. A shiver went down in my back, but I assured myself that it was just from the chilly weather. I cleared my throat.

"Uh. . . nice to meet you. My name is Oh Soo Jung. Just call me Soo Jung." I said in a distracted voice. Dong Jun and Onew shared greetings and we walked to the ice rink.

"So, I heard from Min Ah that you go to a private school." I said, trying to make a conversation.

"Yep. Children of Empire Private High School." He replied in a cheerful voice. Children of Empire? Where have I heard that before? I was thinking about it when Min Ah announced,

"We're here!" I looked and gasped in amazement. A huge oval, made entirely of ice, and there were colorful decorations adoring the ends. We got our skates and got on the ice. Since ice skating was part of my training, I was a pro at this. So were Onew, who glided gracefully on the ice. Min Ah however, was not so good. She wobbled on the ice, then fell hard. Dong Jun held her hand tightly and taught her to walk slowly on the ice. Onew looked at them, and beckoned my hand. I grabbed his and we started skating, laughing as one fell. After skating for an hour, I decided to take a break.

"Are you sure you can there by yourself?" Onew asked worridly. I put my hands on my hip and pretended to glare at him.

"How old do you think I am?" Onew laughed.

"Alright. Sorry. Just go" I waved goodbye to him, and got out of the skates and into my boots. I was walking to the coffee shop when I stopped dead on my track. Chilren of Epire. I remember Doo Joon telling me that private school was actually not a normal high school, but a gang. A gang where the students go after other people and kill them in the merciless way possible. There was one case where a man was chained to a building that was on fire, and it  enshrouded him whole. My mouth turned dry, and I gulped. Dong Jun can't be an. . . I couldn't finish my sentence because my mouth was suddenly covered by a cloth. I tried to get out of the person's grasp but failed. Already, I could feel myself losing conscience.

Someone. . . somebody. . . help. . . With that, everything went blank.

Ooh la la~ What's going to happen to Soo Jung now? The ending is a cliffhanger, so if you want to find out what happens, then just wait patiently for an update! Oh yeah, if you guys didn't know Dong Jun is in a boy group called ZE:A or Children of Empire *wink wink, so check them out. Personally, Dong Jun isn't my favorite in ZE:A (I like Siwan btw) but I felt that he fits this role a bit better. I was going to make Min Ah's boyfriend L. Joe but I decided not to. Maybe I'll include L. Joe in future chapters. Who knows. ヽ(´ー`) ┌ Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys liked my story. Thanks for reading~~ Love you guys as always <3