Kidnapped and Tortured

Mission I-Love-You

Warning: Bad language, blood, and violence is used.

Note: Childen of Empire Company: Dong Jun.  SM Company: Onew.  Cube Company: Doo Joon & Soo Jung.

I groggily opened my eyes, my eye sight slightly blurred. I looked around. Where was I? The place looked like an abandoned room of some sort. There were rubbish thrown hastily on the floor, and what looked like blood stains on the walls. I gulped. How am I suppose to get out this place? I tried moving my hands, but noticed that there was a rope wrapped around. Same thing for my legs. A thick fabric covered my mouth, refraining me from shouting for help.

"Need a little help there?" Someone said in a sing-song voice. I glanced around the room. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw that the person who just spoke was Dong Jun. I took in a sharp breath. I tried saying something, but because of the fabric, I failed. Dong Jun laughed at my attempt.

"You can't get out. Here, let me help you." With that, Dong Jun lifted down the fabric. I breathed in a sigh of relief and glared at Dong Jun, who was smirking at me.

"Why? My company doesn't even have any connected with your company." I said. Our spy company had no reason to meddle with Children of Empire, so why are they doing this? Dong Jun crossed his arms and paced back and forth.

"Silly girl. There are many things that you don't know. Let me tell you one thing. Children of Empire, SM, and Cube all are connected." He said in a giddy voice. I growled. What was he talking about? I had no time to reply when a punch was thrown on my jaw. Blood welled in my mouth. I tried moving my jaw, testing to see if it was broken. As I was doing that, another punch was thrown.This time, my abdomen was the target. I gasped. I was pretty sure that there were a few ribs that were broken due to the impact.

"Hm. She taught you well. Most people die from my punches you know?" Dong Jun brought his face close to mine. I glared at him and spat my blood on his face. Dong Jun yelped and retrieved back. I smiled to myself, glad that it had scared him at least a little.

"You !" He yelled. With that, he slapped my face hard. I turned my head towards him, my cheek burning from the slap.

"Do whatever you want. Just know that I will get out this and kill you." Dong Jun laughed out loud at my threat.

"You? Hah! Even if you get out of the ropes, you still cannot beat me. Why? Because you are weak!" He insulted. I chuckled. Silly boy. I was taught to do this, I thought nervously. I moved my hands,  untying the ropes, just like I was taught to do in school. I freed my hands, and now my legs. I distracted Dong Jun while untying my feet.

"At my company, I learned more skills than you. I learned how to get knots untied, I learned how to escape from enemies. Don't you think that it will be useful for right now? In three seconds, I'm free from the ropes." I said in a dead voice.

"One." Dong Jun had a confused look on his face.

"Two.' My feet moved faster.

"Three." The ropes were untied, and by that time, Dong Jun fully understood what I had said and was ready to throw a punch. I dodged just in time, and kicked his legs. It had no impact on someone as strong as Dong Jun. , I thought to myself. I looked around the floor and saw an empty wine bottle. I tried to reach for the bottle but Dong Jun leaped on top of me, and twisted my arm at an awkward angle. I winced at the pain. I reached out with my free hand for the bottle. My fingertips were brushing the bottle. Just a little more, I thought.

Finally, I was able to grasp the bottle with my hand and forcefully threw it down on top of Dong Jun's head. I felt his grasp loosen and wiggled out. After I was standing again, I saw that Dong Jun had fainted, a pool of blood forming around him. Weak, I thought. I looked around for my purse and found it on top of a couch. I checked my phone and saw that two hours had passed by. , , . I messed up badly. I put the phone back in the purse and looked for an exit. Since it was so dark, I couldn't see if there was a door or not. I felt around the wall, and found a hole in one area. I reached down and felt something that seemed like a door knob. I tugged at it, but it wouldn't budge. I heard a groan coming from Dong Jun. I panicked.

". Hurry up and open!" I murmured worriedly. Finally, after many pushes and shoving, the door opened. I shot out quickly and slammed the door shut before Dong Jun can come out. I retrieved a bobby pin from my hair and inserted into the lock. I heard  a small click, and nodded in approval. It was then I looked around my surroundings. There were a lot of trees, and the road was deserted. I sighed. Its going to be a long way home. I'm so curious yeah~ I gasped out in surprise at the noise. I looked into my purse and saw my phone blinking like crazy.

"Hello?" I said.

"Soo Jung! Thank goodness. You don't know how worried I was. Disappearing like that. Seriously though! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Min Ah yelled. I held the phone away from my ear, and cringed. She didn't have to yell, I thought.

"Sorry. I . . . I got lost on the way back from the cafe." I lied. Well, it was true. I am lost. I heard Min Ah sigh on the other end.

"Fine then. Next time, I'm bringing Onew with you wherever you go. Are you coming back though?" I was about to say 'yes' when I examined myself. My sweater was covered in blood, my jean torn. I lost my beanie in the fight with Dong Jun, my hair a complete mess, and I had bruises everywhere. Plus, I had broken bones. I looked like a hungry zombie.

"Uh. . . I'm actually going home. I'm on the bus now. Got to go." Without waiting for Min Ah's reply, I ended the call. I sighed. Now to start walking. I was walking for a good ten minutes, when I tripped.

"." I yelled out. I looked at my boots and saw that the heel part was broken. Great, now my shoes are useless. Good going Oh Soo Jung. I grumbled. I took my shoes off and started walking barefoot. Today was just not a good day. Along the way, I thought about what Dong Jun had said. Children of Empire, SM, and Cube are all connected. But. . . how? Our company had never done any requests for Children of Empire, nor did they. There are many things you don't know about.

Maybe it was about time that I find out what's going on.

WHEW. Long chapter. I had a pretty fun time doing this chapter though. It was a little different from other chapters, and there will be more chapters like this. I really hope that you guys enjoy this chapter since I tried so hard to describe every single detail that's going on. Oh yeah, Cube Company is the one where Doo Joon and Oh Soo Jung are in. Just in case you guys are confused. Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you guys like my story. Thank you for reading^^ Bye~