Exam Week

Mission I-Love-You

"Did you study for the national test?" Min Ah asked as we sat in our seats. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What national test?" I asked. Min Ah's mouth opened in shock and looked at me with pitful eyes.

"The one that counts for almost all of our grades. Did you study?" Min Ah asked hesitantly.

"Uh. . . maybe." I murmured. Min Ah patted my back. Does she really think that I'm going to fail the test? I asked myself. It should be her that she should worry about. The bell rang and Miss. Nam entered. She smiled brightly at us and wrote the words Test Today! on the board. I heard all the people groan. Oh, man up! I thought, slightly annoyed. I glanced around the room and saw Onew giving me a thumbs up. I smiled back.

"Okay class. Please put away everything except for a pencil and an eraser. The test will begin once I pass all the papers around. Do no cheat, and you will have to stop when I say so." The tests were all passed around, and I waited for Miss. Nam to let us start.

"You may begin." With that, all the papers were flipped and pencils were held in our hands. I saw that immediately, some students were grimacing, and were struggling with the problems. I silently snickered. Of course, being a brainiac, I knew all the answers to the problem. I easily answered the questions and finished the test easily. Time eventually passed, and it was lunch time.

I got up and stretched, my body stiff from all the questions that I had to answer. Next to me, Min Ah gave a huge yawn.

"I don't want to take more tests." She whined. I looked at her and smiled.

"Too bad that we have to. We have to take it for a whole week." I reminded her. Min Ah placed her head on the desk and groaned. I chuckled. Too bad indeed. I knew how to solve each and every question, and she was just a stupid little girl.

"Don't worry. We have a break after the tests." I told her. Instantly, Min Ah's head shot up. She had on a bright smile, and her eyes were twinkling. She clapped her hands together, and shouted out in glee.

"Yay! Winter break! Oh my gosh. I'm so looking forward to this winter break!" I rolled my eyes. Seriously, what's so good about winter break? It's too cold to even go outside. I glanced at my thick wool socks, and my heavy layer of clothing that I was wearing.

"Isn't a little too cold for doing things?" I asked slowly. Min Ah's eyebrows lifted up and she tsked me.

"It is cold but I have to endure it. Skirts are a must when it comes to winter. I mean you don't want to look fat in all that clothing do you? Also, there's ice skating, sledding, and what's even greater is Christmas!" She blabbered on. I heaved a sigh. Geesh. Who has time to do all that? Certaintly not me. I thought.

"I see." I said. We ate our lunch and talked a bit more until the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. I gave Min Ah a small smile and we concentrated on our tests. Like this, a week passed by, and our test scores were announced.

~~~

"I'm so nervous." Min Ah said, frosty breath coming out from . It was snowing, but bearable to walk. I saw her hands trembling and her eyes darting everywhere. Onew had a club meeting, so he had to go to school without me. Leaving me with Min Ah. That idiot.

"Calm down. So what if you got a bad score? You can't possibly be in the last place." I ressured her. This only made her even more nervous, and she talked nonstop. Something that she does when she is nervous.

"-that's what my dad said. Oh, and, hey look! Our scores!" Min Ah screeched and ran towards the board with our scores. I sighed and trudged forward. I tried to look at the board, but with so many people, I couldn't even see. Through the crowd, I heard snippets of this and that.

"Onew got second place! Wow, he's smart!"  "Haha. Look at who's last place."   "Woah. That girl who's dating Onew? What's her name. .Soo Jung? She got first place!"

My ears perked at hearing my name and smirked. Oh Soo Jung, you are a genius. I left the board, satisfied that I had achieved first place. I was walking to my classroom when two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me. I turned around in surprise and was relieved to find that it was Onew.

"Congrats on first place! Wow, you're really smart. That's what I love about you." I blushed at Onew's comment. I leaned and kissed his lips.

"Thank you. I saw that you were second place." I murmured. Onew chuckled. He flicked my hair.

"Too bad that I got second place not first." He said. I smirked at him.

"Well, next time try harder." I advised him. Onew smiled.

"I will Miss. Smarty." I laughed and opened the door. Inside, I saw Miss. Nam. She turned around at the sound of the door and walked towards us.

"Congradulations on achieving first place!" She chirped. After realizing that Onew was standing next to me, she added,

"And of course, second place too." She patted our shoulders and left the classroom. Not before shoving something in my hands. I went to my seat, and looked at what she had put in my hands. A piece of paper. I unfolded it, and saw writing written on it. Meet me afterschool. I crinkled the paper and smiled. Finally, the leader was taking part in this game.

Hello~ Another update! I saw that I had four subscribers now. Thank you so much for subscribing to me, and you guys really mean a lot to me. Seriously, though. *wipes tears from eyes. I'm so glad that people are actually enjoying this story. I started this story, doubting that it will be interesting, but it really surprised me that people actually enjoyed it. Thank you so much once again! O(≧∇≦)O Rember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you like my story. Thanks for reading! Bye~