The Frail Ballerina

Mission I-Love-You

I looked at Doo Joon, then at Dong Jun. What the hell was going on?! I screamed in my head. Doo Joon cleared his throat.

"Uh. . . so this is Dong Jun. He was looking all over for you yesterday. He came to your house and begged to come here. Of course Eun Jo noona and Bung Soo hyung refused after saying that he's from Children of Empire.  But I brought him now. " I tilted my head in confusion. Looking for me? I thought curiously. I glanced at Dong Jun, and shivered when I saw that murderous glare in his eyes.

"Why though?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm here to apologize. The boss told me to hurt you a little; so little that you won't even get hurt. . . but things got out of hand." He said. I looked at him with my mouth open.

"So. . . you're here to only apologize?" I said in a doubtful voice. Things didn't make sense here and there. Dong Jun shifted, clearly uncomfortable of this situation. He lifted his arm to scratch his head, and I noticed bruises and cuts. My eyes grew wide. So I did hurt him? I thought proudly.

"Um. . . and some other stuff. Talk. Me. And. You." Dong Jun said. Doo Joon got the hint that he wanted to talk to me privately and exited the room. I bit my lip as the door closed. I was in a bad situation and Dong Jun could hurt me any time. As if reading my thoughts, Dong Jun replied,

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I promise." He said in a calm voice. I sighed in relief but my body was still tense. I was ready if he tried attacking me.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked him. Dong Jun fumbled in his pocket and retrieved something. He ed it in front of me, and I took it. The thing that he gave me was a small box. A box small enough to fit a ring. I opened the box and almost dropped it in surprise. In it was a pin. A silver pin in the shape of a ballerina. Memories rushed back to me.

"What's this?"

"A pin. I want you to have it."

"It's a ballerina!"

"Yeah. This ballerina is very frail. It needs someone to protect her. Can you do that?"

"Of course! I will protect you forever and ever ballerina!"

A tear escaped my eye. This wasn't suppose to happen. All the memories are suppose to be gone. Everything.

"He wanted you to have it. He asked me to look for you, and give you this." Dong Jun said. What? How did Dong Jun. . .

"He doesn't know. Just continue." Dong Jun said. I wiped any tears that were falling, and placed the pin back in the box.

"I don't need it." I tossed the box to Dong Jun. He caught it with one hand and gave it back to me.

"He wanted you to have it. How many times am I going to say it? Do it. Just for him." I opened my mouth to object, but closed it. I sighed, then put the ballerina on the drawer next to the hospital bed.

"Alright I will. But how do you know him?" I asked him suspiciously. Dong Jun gave me a smirk, making me gulp in fear.

"There are many things that you don't know about." He said. That's what he said last time. What was it that I do not know? I thought angrily.

"What about the-" I was cut off by Dong Jun.

"He thought that I was only trying to help him." I nodded .

"Please protect it." With that, Dong Jun left. Doo Joon came in shortly after, and looked at me.

"What did he talk to you about?" He asked.

"Oh. . . just how badly hurt I was and yeah." I lied. Doo Joon looked at me curiously but didn't ask any more. He got back to doing whatever he left off.  I sighed and grabbed the box. I opened it and looked at the ballerina pin. It was so frail. .  . it needs someone to protect her. I shut the lid, and closed my eyes. Please. . . don't let any more memories come back.

~~~

"I gave it to her master." Dong Jun said. My hand stopped moving. I felt my heart start pounding. Before I could open my mouth, Dong Jun spoke again.

"She didn't accept it at first, but she did after I persuaded." I smiled and sighed. That girl. . .

"Thank you Dong Jun. I really appreciate it." Dong Jun gave me a curt nod and left the room. I reached for my wallet and pulled out a picture of her.

"I finally found you." I murmured. holding the picture close to my heart. I finally found you.

Hello~ Woah. Lots of drama going on here eh? x) Don't worry if you're still confused. The story will make more sense later on. So until then, please wait a little even if it seems confusing. ;-; LOL, I was listening to Please Don't. . . by K.Will while writing this. xD Kind of fits doesn't it? Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT if you liked my story. Thank you for reading~ Bye bye <3