It's Already Started

Mission I-Love-You

I walked down the street in my new (and ugly) school uniform. Students dashed past me, wearing the exact same uniform, with a smile plastered on their faces. I scowled. How can they be happy about something like. . . school? School is just a prison where they keep kids in and force them to study. Basically, hell. Just follow the plan and it's going to be finished in no time, they said. I sighed deeply. Coming up with a plan is easy. Actually doing the plan, now that's hard work. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn't notice that I was falling until someone shouted,

"Look out!" But the warning came too late. I landed flat on the concrete floor, flushing with embarassment. Smooth Oh Soo Jung. Very smooth. I quickly got up and wiped my clothes. I noticed my backpack on the floor and was picking it up when the contents spilled out. Cursing under my breath, I reached for my books.

"Need a little help?" Someone asked. I nodded and the person, who turned out to be a girl, started picking the books up. The mess was neatly cleaned up thanks to the girl.

"Thank you so much!" I said. The girl just smiled. Oh my god. She has some horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE fashion sense. Seriously, who dyes their hair purple? An ugly shade of purple? Plus, it's a pixie cut, making the hair seem like a wig. (AN: You can imagine SNSD Sunny with purple hair to get an idea of how she looks^^) I just stood there with a fake smile, stunned. This girl needs a makeover.

"Hey! You're going to the same school as me! Want to walk together?" She asked. I was about to protest, when I remembered Doo Joon saying, You're a sweet, innocent, kind girl who came from America. Don't forget that.

"S-sure." I stammered. The girl smiled brightly and gestered me to follow her.

~~~

By the time we entered the school, I was already exhausted. The girl's name was Jung Min Ah, and she was so annoying. Min Ah talked. Nonstop. She already told five different stories of her time in Hawaii, and now she was getting started on another episode. I stiftled a sigh.

"So anyway, what class do you have?" Min Ah asked. She had her schedule in her hand and was waiting eagerly. I took out my paper and silently prayed. Please don't make me be in her class. I took a glance. Class 2-1. I looked at Min Ah's. Class 2-1. I felt my eye twitch.

"Great! We're in the same class!" She happily chirped. I took three deep breaths and smiled brightly at her.

"Nice." I said, clenching my teeth together. Oblivious as ever, Min Ah took my hand and led be to classroom 2-1. She purposly sat next to me, making me boil in anger. Can she please just go away?! I thought angrily. Luckily, the bell rang, and the teacher stepped in. My eyes grew wide as I saw who the teacher was.

"Good morning class. I will be your homeroom teacher, as well as your English teacher. My name is Nam Tiffany, but please call me Miss. Nam." She said in a clear voice. I smirked and looked at her. Miss. Nam glanced around the room and her gaze locked onto mine. She gave me a bright teacher-like smile. But I knew what was behind that grin.

"Now, I will take attendence." As Miss Nam started taking attendence, I noticed that someone was missing. Doo Joon. Maybe he's in another class, I wondered.

"-Oh Soo Jung?" The teacher called. I shot out of my seat, surprised, and answered "Neh?" Miss Nam gave me a disapproving frown.

"Pay attention next time. I was taking attendence." I apologized to her and quietly sat down. Kids were chuckling at my strange behavior. I fought the urge to go over to them and give them a punch in the face. Miss Nam suddenly stood up and walked to the center of the class. Everyone became quiet.

"Now, starting from today, I hope that everyone will be on their best behavior. Also, I hope that we-"She was cut of by a loud screeching noice. I turned to the door, and a boy stepped out. His hair was messy and his uniform was put on sloppily.

"I am so sorry I'm late teacher!" He apologized. Miss Nam cleared and pulled a detention slip from her desk.

"Next time don't be late. Oh, and please call me Miss Nam." The boy bowed at her and walked overtp an empty seat. As he was brushing past by me, I immediately recognized him. Kill him, and it will be all over, a voice shouted in my head. My hands started shaking. I placed them under my legs, and tried to look as normal as possible. Miss Nam stared at me, her eyes boring into mine. Her eyes were dark and wicked, her teacher smile completely gone. I saw moving, and shivered when I realized what she was trying to say. It's already started.