The Wedding (Part 2)

You Are The Only One

 

as i promise after my final i will update this fic..so here the new update..enjoy!!


No one POV

She is getting married. Am I too late? I should tell her how do I feel about her from the first place. *Pabo you Guen suk. Looks who suffering now. But I thought she had the same feeling as mine..*

 

“Oppa..”

 

“….”

 

“Oppa..”

 

“…..”

 

“Oppa..” she shouted at his ear.

 

“Yahh!! Shin hye-ah..aishh chincha..why you shouted at my ear? Aishh you still never changed huh?” he nagging while she just laugh.

 

“Don’t blame me. It’s your fault that I call you for many time already but never respond. Waeyo oppa? Is there any problem?” she tilted her head to other side which made her cutest revealed more. Once again he is in his own thought. *I should forget about my feeling toward her. She is getting married.*

Shin hye POV

What wrong with Geun suk oppa? He keep on his own thought since I told him about my fiancé.

 

“Oppa waeyo? Do you have any problem? You can tell me anything you know?” I said while my hand hold his hand.

 

“Anio..nothing happened. Oh Shin hye-ah I have to go. I just remember I have meeting to attend.”

 

“Yah!! Oppa you just arrived and now you already have to go. It’s been long time we never see each other. Please oppa stay here for a while,” I begging.

 

“Mianhae Shin hye-ah. I really have to go. This meeting is really important or else I will get fired. I promise you next time I will bring you out for see sight around Seoul,” he said apologetically.

 

“But.. I don’t know if after today I can see you again or not. Because tomorrow is my wedding.” I said with a low voice enough for him to hear it.

 

“Y-Yo-You are getting married tomorrow? Wow so fast,” he chuckled.

 

End POV

Hyun joong POV

When I got home Shin hye suddenly bumped into me and she introduced to Geun suk. The person that I overhead in the conversation Shin hye with his dongsaeng. At last I get to see face to face with him. Well I can see that Geun suk like Shin hye.

 

“Shin hye-ah where is Geun suk-ssi?” I asked her when I got down after taking bath and change my cloth.

 

“Oh Hyun joong-ah, he already leave. He said that he has important meeting to attend. He said sorry because not meet you properly.” I can tell that from Shin hye voice she quite disappointed about his leaving.

 

“It’s okay. You look sad about his leaving. You miss him right?”

 

“Ne. He is my only chingu back at home. We never seen each other for a long time but he have to leave early just like that.” She pout. She look cute when doing that.

 

“It’s okay Shin hye-ah you can meet him next time when he has free time.” She brightened when I said that.

 

“Really? I still can meet him even though we already married?”

 

“Ne. You can still meet your other chingu even though we already married. I don’t want just because this marriage you are not allowed to see your friend. I’m not that cruel,” I said with a smile.

 

“Gomawo Hyun joong-ah,” she said while hugging me. Well I am shocked with the sudden approach but in the end I just smile and hug her back. When she realise what she had done she quickly let me go. I don’t know why I feel a little bit disappointed when she let me go.

 

“Mian Hyun joong-ah. I just feel excited about it.”

 

I smile, “It’s okay Shin hye-ah. Do you already having lunch? If not come eat with me.”

 

“Not yet. Okay then let’s go eat,” she said while happily skip to the dining room. I don’t know why but I feel happy when she happy like that.

End POV


 

 

hello my dear reader. i am back now!! my final exam already finish so i can update my story. i want to thank to my lovely reader because of the waiting. thank you so much. i love my reader. so here the update. enjoy!! heart

don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.