A Day With Him-Part 2

You Are The Only One

Soon after they arrived at the restaurant, they were greet by unexpected person that is Kim Jaejoong.

"Oh Jaejoong-ah. Are you here for breakfast also?" Hyun joong ask casually. Jaejoong smile and nod his head as a reply.

"Jaejoong oppa- oh mian can I call you oppa? Since you're same age as Hyun joong oppa I felt rude to just call your name," Shin hye explain. From tense, Jaejoong relax a bit after hearing Shin hye's reason as well as Hyun joong but both Shin hye and Jaejoong didn't see his expression. *Yah babo Hyun joong why must you feeling like that? You're not jealous right* he thought.

"Yeah sure. I didn't mind," Jaejoong smile showing his dimple. Shin hye's beamed snap Hyun joong from his own mind battling about his feeling just now.

"Jae-ah, are you alone or with someone? If you want you can join us for breakfast." Shin hye nodded her head at Hyun joong's invitation. Actually she want to do the same as Hyun joong but she forgot when Jaejoong accept her calling him oppa. Jaejoong look up from Hyun joong to Shin hye and shake his head a little.

"I am alone, but it's okay. Actually I have work, I'm just here to grab my breakfast," he reply even though the truth is he got nothing to do until this noon. Even he really want to join them but he decided not to. *Don't Jaejoong-ah. She's your cousin wife,* Jaejoong thought then he smile before take his leave. Shin hye expression show disappointment. *It's awkward to eat with Hyun joong oppa only. This is all because the incident in the room just now. If only it doesn't happen I will for sure enjoy today with oppa.* she thought gloomily. While Hyun joong have completely different expression that is relief and thought *Thank you Jaejoong-ah.* But both of them didn't see each other expression.

"Let's go eat Shin hye-ah," Hyun joong said with a smile and held Shin hye hand. That simple gesture make Shin hye blush lightly.

----

After having their breakfast with Hyun joong always non stop, Shin hye blushing and Shin hye threaten of leaving him alone if he doesn't stop teasing her, which he only obey for just a minute two then continue doing the same lastly make Shin hye give up and let Hyun joong while he can, they step out from the restaurant. As soon as they step out from the restaurant suddenly there is a car stop in front of them.

The driver step from the car and give the car key to Hyun joong which Hyun joong gladly accept it. Then Hyun joong open the car door for Shin hye like a gentleman he is. With a confusion written all over her face she still obey Hyun joong to get in the car first. When Hyun joong get into the driver seat Shin hye already stare at him waiting for his explanation but Hyun joong just ignore her with a smile plaster in his handsome face and drove off.

When Hyun joong still didn't give her the answer that she want she boldly ask, "Oppa where did you get this car? Omo don't tell me you buy it." 

Hyun joong just laugh at her innocent remark and shake his head, amused. "I didn't buy this car Shin hye-ah. There is a place where we can rent a car," he pointed out and Shin hye nod her head understand.

"Oh I never know there is such a place," she mumbling to herself but too bad Hyun joong heard her which invite more laugh from him. Shin hye frown and casually said " Oppa that's mean to laugh at person stupidity you know."

Hyun joong stop laughing and look so flustered, "Ani I'm not laughing because that. It's just you are too innocent of not knowing thing around you and it's just i find it cute." Hyun joong rush explanation make Shin hye want to laugh but bit back because she thought that this is the best revenge of his non stop teasing just now. When the car stop at the red light Hyun joong took a peek at her but Shin hye just show her poker face. Seeing that make Hyun joong so anxious that he did not saw the red light already turn to green. When the other car at the back horn their car snap Hyun joong from his deep thinking of how to coax her.

-----

Lastly along the car ride fill with silence only and that's really make Hyun joong uneasy. He tried to break the silence by calling her name but there is no reaction from her.

"We are here." The first word out from Hyun joong as soon as he pulled off at the parking lot in front of the Le Bon MarcheBefore Shin hye get the chance to step out from the car, Hyun joong grab her wrist. He pulled her so that she face to face with him. While Shin hye trying to keep her poker because Hyun joong anxious face make her want to burst out laughing loudly.

"Shin hye-ah, are you mad at me?" Hyun joong ask break the silence that engulf them. Shin hye just shake her head not believing her voice to speak afraid she will laugh.

"If you are not mad at me then please speak to me. Today we supposed to be happy," he reason. Shin hye just sat still but not looking into Hyun joong face. The silence given by her really make Hyun joong lost of way to make her talk to him. In front of him is Shin hye not Belle who will give up her angry feeling when he give her jewelry or anything that cost money. He really doesn't know how to make her smile at him. Lastly enough of thinking he just give a peck at Shin hye lips. His gesture leave Shin hye dumbfounded and when she come to her sense back heat crept to her face. Her blushing face make Hyun joong smile widely. 

"Can you forgive me now?" Hyun joong plead. Without word Shin hye just nod her head while bitting her lip. *Cute* Hyun joong thought.

Again Hyun joong lean down and kiss her lightly on the cheek, "Thanks." 

*Aishh chinca? Two kiss in just a minute.* she thought and still blushing madly. 

"Let's go. We have shopping to do." Hyun joong chuckled when Shin hye quickly make her way to get out from the car. *One step ahead Hyun joong.*