Panic

You Are The Only One

 

“Here we are,” The stranger said while pointing toward the restaurant. While in the lift the stranger push the level 2 button. So the restaurant is not located at the lobby. Aishh what an embarrassment?

“Thank you for the help mister,” she beamed.

“Just call me Jaejoong, and you are?” he said while held his hand out for a handshake.

Shin hye accept it with a smile, “Oh I’m Shin hye. Kim Shin hye.”

“If you don’t mind can I join your dinner? I’ve been planning to eat just now before I see you. That is if you don’t mind,” he smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oh sure. It will be nice to eat with a companion,” she happily accepted. Then, both of them make their way to the table.

“So, Shin hye-shi. Why are you here in Paris?” Jaejoong asked tried to keep on the conversation. Before she got the chance to reply, the waiter come to take their order.

After ordering, she turn the attention toward Jaejoong who staring at her with a smile. She cleared before speak, “Well I’m here for a vacation with my husband.”

When the word ‘husband’ went out from his smile fell. *Oh she’s someone wife* he thought sadly.

*Is it just my imagination or the truth that his smile was wipe off after I answered him?* she thought.

“Oh you are married. Where is your husband?” he replied while trying to look as normal as he can. *She already married Kim Jaejoong. Just forget your dream to make her your own.*

Once again their conversation stop for a while when the previous waiter come to place their order. They thank the waiter.

“Let’s eat first,” Jaejoong said. She just nod her head then enjoy eat her food. While eating Jaejoong keep looking at her flawless face. He study her face when she eat her food. She look satisfied when she get the chance to eat. She did not care about her surroundings. The carefree look when she eat her food. She doesn’t care about her look when eat. She really is different from all the girl he ever know. When all girl will trying to get his attention but this girl in front of him does not see about it at all. When all the girl will ogling about his look her attention is only on the food in front of her. He smile when all the thought cross his mind. Their first meet make him like her more. But too late though she is someone else wife. He cringe at the wife word.

------

While in Shin hye’s room, Hyun joong just wake up from his sleep. When he wake up with no sight of Shin hye at the other side of the bed he quickly get up from the bed. He keep on calling Shin hye name but still no answer. Panic written all over his face. He quickly take a shower and get ready to look for Shin hye around the hotel first.

When he arrived at the lobby hotel, he look around first. When he see no sight of Shin hye he decide to ask the reception staff.

“Excuse me, Miss. Did you see a girl around this height with a brown long hair?” he ask fluently in English.

“I’m sorry mister. We don’t see her. Why sir? Is there any problem?” the staff ask back.

“No. Nothing. It’s okay I can handle. Thank you,” he said while make his way to the lift. *Think Hyun joong think. Where is possible place she is right now.*

His face brighten when a restaurant pop in his mind. * That right we still not eaten when we arrived this afternoon. Maybe she hungry,* he thought while make his own way into the lift and press level 2 button.