Hello, We Meet Again.

You Are The Only One

As time pass by, Hyun joong getting more busy with his work at the office. When, his father decide to retire and leave the company for him to handle his work got more and more every single day. Still that doesn't mean he neglect Shin hye. When he got time at lunch hour he will back home to have a lunch with her. If not he will only give a call telling that he can't make it.

Today also the same, he got so many work to do and doesn't have time to have lunch with his wife. Then he look up at the clock in his office, it almost lunch hour. He decide to call his wife.

Worried can be seen on his face when she did not pick up his call. Because of that, there are so many bad thing come across hs mind. He shook his head try to throw away the bad possibility. He try again and at the last ring then she pick up the phone. As soon as he heard her weak voice he bombard her with question.

"Are you okay? Why your voice is weak? What are you doing? Why you did not pick up my call? Is there anything happend?"

He frown when he heard Shin hye laugh heartily. 

"Yah why are you laughing? It's not funny. You make me worried when you did not pick up my call." he point out.

Hearing his worried voice make Shin hye stop laugh and she smile lightly, " Mianhae oppa. I was in the toilet just now. It's just my stomach doesn't feel good." At the word 'doesn't feel good' already make Hyun joong panick and he rush up and look for his car key at his messy table.

"Wait for me. I will be there as-" When she heard him say like that she quickly cut him off.

"Oppa you don't need to. It's nothing just a minor stomach ache. I will be fine after take some medicine. Please you don't need to worry."

"But you-" she cut him off again "It's nothing oppa. I promise you to go see doctor if you still worried. Please don't get worried over me eo?" she plead.

Hyun joong sigh loud enough for her to heard him.

"Arraso. Promise me you will. When I get back home you must show me the clinic bill as a prove okay?" he make a deal. Shin hye laugh lightly before agree.

"Jagi are you eat already?" he asked after satisfied with her answer.

"Not yet oppa. I was waiting for you but since you call me now that's mean you have work to do right?" she said.

"Mianhae jagiya. I want to have a lunch with you but I-"

"It's okay oppa. I understand you have many work to do by today. Don't feel guilty." Again she cut him off when she heard the guilty in his word. 

"Yah baby, did you realize that you already cut me off three time?" he said sternly but playfully. Shin hye laugh lightly.

"Mianhae oppa. I didn't meant to. I just don't want you to feel guilty. I am really understand your work. By now I know in front of you there is so many file at you table right?" Hyun joong chuckle at his wife word because it is the truth. If you look at his table right now you can see the his table is not organize with the file scatter on it messily. Shin hye laugh when she know that she is right.

After having their little talk, Hyun joong need to finish his work. "Mianhae jagiya. I have to go know. Remember don't forgot to go see a doctor."

"Arraso oppa. I will don't worry. Oppa don't forgot to eat eo. Don't do your work with an empty stomach." Hyun joong smile at her concerned.

"Arraso baby. I will eat eo. See you at home. I love you and I miss you."

"Annyeong oppa. See you. I miss you too." she reply and purposely left out the word 'I love you too'. She realize that Hyun joong wait for her to say it but she just can't bring herself to say it. It's not that she does not feel the same as him, she just shy. Yes you hear it right, she already feel the same as him.

While Hyun joong feel disappointed when he did not the answer that he want. He quickly throw away the feeling and think *At least she said that she miss me too* At the thought already make him happy.

-------

After go see the doctor, Shin hye decide to go for shopping to buy Hyun joong a present for his up coming birthday. Then she hail a cab. As soon as she arrived at the shopping centre she quickly pay the driver and make her way into the shopping.

Wandering by herself while thinking what thing should she buy for him. 

"What should I get for oppa? Practically he already have everything." She mumbling to herself. Still walk around and look on what thing should she buy. At last she stop at her track. In front of her is a watch shop. Soon she make her way in. Once inside the sales girl assist her.

"Welcome. May I help you ma'am?" the girl ask while bow lightly.

Shin hye smile, "I'm looking for men watch. Can you show me suitable watch?"

"This way ma'am." The girl bring her to show the shop collection. There are so many type of watch there. Then she thoroughly look at the watch and one watch catch her eyes. White gold colour with sophisticated look. She smile and look at the price. Seeing the price almost make her eyes bulge. *No wonder this watch is beautiful*

By now she is having mind battling on whether to buy it or not. *It's okay if it is a little bit expensive right?* she question herself. She remembered Hyun joong once complaint to her about his watch that always showing the wrong time. At the thought she immediately decide to buy it.

"I will take this one. Can you please wrap it as a present?" she ask.

"Yes ma'am we can. Wait for a while," then the girl make her way to the counter and wrap it beautifully.

After paying it up, then she happily made her way out. Looking into the bag and smile widely she bumped into a person and almost make her kiss the floor but luckily she got to balance herself.

"I'm sorry for bumping into. I wasn't looking my way." She apology and bowing her head repeatedly.

"Shin hye? Is that you?" The stranger ask. Puzzled because the stranger know her name she look up only to get surprise.

That stranger smile, "Hello, we meet again."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae jeongmal mianhae for not updating quickly. It just that my schedule got hectic with so much preparation to do. With my one subject for this semester got clash with other subject, one of my class already full with student that make me have to find another class. My starting semester already like this I just can't imagine what will be happened next. I just hope that nothing bad happened so that I can give some time to update my story. But for now here the update for you guys. I'm sorry if it short. The next update I don't know when will it be. Let's just hope that it will sooner. 

One more thing thank you too 

123ugofree

keysaetern

xenamorio

Starlight_Flames

nawachan

for upvoting my story. I don't know if my story really deserve that but still thank you. I appreciate it. ^^

 

Subscribe and comment~~ ^^