Talk

You Are The Only One

 

Shin hye POV

At last I can take a rest now. There are so many people that Hyun joong’s umma invite. It was quite handy to get to know all the people.

I was lay on the bed when suddenly I heard a voice, “Tired?”

“Oh Hyun joong oppa. Deh , I’m so tired.” After I said that, I realise what I’ve called him. *Aishh so embarrass. Wae do I call him oppa*

“What do you call me just now?” From the tone of his voice I don’t know whether he like it or mad at me for calling him oppa.

“Mianhae Hyun joong-ah. I will not call you that again if you don’t like it,” I reply.

“Who said that I don’t like it?” he said with a frown. He still look handsome even with the frown in his face. *Yah Shin hye-ah, you babo. What are you thinking?*

“Oh I thought that you don’t like it when I call you oppa. So you don’t mind if I call you that then?” He only nod with a smile to me as a reply. I feel so giddy inside me.

“Thank you oppa,” I beamed happily. He just chuckle at my action. Opps embarrass again. Babo you make yourself look like a fool infront of him.

End POV

Hyun joong POV

I was beyond happy when I heard the word oppa from her. I don’t know why but I am so much happy when she called me like that. Of course I don’t show her how happy I am.

When I give her permission to call me oppa she beamed like a little kid, so cute.

“You already tired right. Go wash first after that got to sleep. Tomorrow we have to wake up early t-”

“Wae oppa? Do we have any event tomorrow?” She suddenly cut me off.

I chuckled amused, “Wae? You look like you don’t like it.”

“Ani it’s not like that. It just I feel I don’t deserve to be in grand ceremony like today.” She answered with a solemn face. From the first time I know her, I already know a little bit her personality. She always feel like that.

With a sigh I sit beside her, “Shin hye-ah, can you please don’t feel like that. You are my wife now. You are apart from this family. No matter what people say don’t mind them. They are just jealous because you’ve got to marry handsome man like me,” I said with a straight face.

At my remark, she laugh lightly. “Conceited much huh oppa?” she said with a smile tugging on her lips. *That right Shin hye-ah. Keep on smiling like that.*

“What? I’m not. I’m just stating the truth.”

“Whatever you say oppa,” she said sarcastically.

“Am I not that handsome to you?” I asked her.

“Well…just so-so,” she replied before burst out onto laugh so hard because I tickle her.

“O-op-oppa..stop. It tickles.”

“Nope until you admit that I’m handsome,” I reply while still tickling her.

“Ok  ok ok. You’re handsome.” Hearing her word I stop.

She stand up from the bed, “Well on second thought, you’re not that handsome though.” With that she run ahead to the bathroom while laughing left me dumbfound. Before I could chase her, she already close the door still laughing. Her laugh make me smile.

End POV

_______________________________________________________

I don't know how to end it so i am really sorry if the ending is crappy. Subscribe and comment.. ♥♥♥♥♥