Cloud nine ^^

You Are The Only One

'Saranghae oppa. Saranghae oppa. Saranghae oppa.' That word still lingering in his mind. That two words make him smiling non stop. That words that he have been waiting for. 

"Oppa, oppa.." she called while waving her hand in front of his face. But still can get his attention.

Then she decided to shout at his ear, "OPPA!!"

That's really make him snap from his own little thought.

"Awww jagi..wae? You really like to shout at my ear huh? I swear I'm gonna go deaf if you do it again." His pout make Shin hye laugh heartily. After some minutes she still did not stop laughing. 

"Yah yah.. Stop laughing already." But still she did not stop. Hyun joong smile evilly at her and seeing her smile automatically make Shin hye stop laughing.

"O-oppa why are you smiling like that?" *That smiles, I really don't like it. Before he do the thing that in his mind it's better for me to run first*

Before she could make for a run, Hyun joong already grab her hands and tickle her, make her laughing again.

"Haha oppa haha s-stop." She said while laughing.

"Why would I stop? You like to laugh right? I'm just helping." He grinned still not stopping.

"Mian mian. I promise not laugh at you again. But please oppa stop. It's tickle." She squirm trying to avoid the ticklish that she felt but accidently lost balance and both of them fall with Hyun joong on top of her. The awkward position make both of them froze.

For a minute both of them just staring on each other eyes lovingly.

"Your eyes is beautiful." Hyun joong suddenly remark with a smile. His sudden remark make Shin hye blush a little.

"Jagi.. do you really love me?" He ask with a soft voice. While Shin hye can only nod her head. While Hyun joong keep staring at her eyes, she feel shy and run her eyes at other places. Hyun joong chuckle softly.

"Jagi, can you repeat it again?"

"Ani I don't want to. That is so embarrassing."

"Please.." he beg with a pout.

"B-but.." Seeing Hyun joong hopeful face, make Shin hye throw away her embarrassment.

"Iloveyou." she said quickly almost inaudible.

Hyun joong frown. Showing his unsatisfy face he said, "It's like you didn't mean it. Arasso, I know I am nobody to you."

With a sad face, he push himself up. Reflexively, Shin hye grab him before he can fully stand make Hyun joong almost crashing her. 

"Y-yah you scare me." Ignoring his remark, Shin hye stare intently through his eyes trying to get her strength to say the three words.

"I love you." She whisper softly loud enough for him to hear and make Hyun joong heart flutter again and again. Smiling he kiss her forehead and hug her tightly and also whisper the same words to her. *Thank you God for open her heart for me. Thank you* He thought.

*If this three words can really make you happy, I am willing to throw away the embarrassment and repeat it again and again just for you oppa.* She thought with a smile. The happinness are crystal clear shown on their face. Let's just hope our happiness will last for forever.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hyun joong go to work like usual but with a foolish smile plastered on his face. Making his way to his room, he did not hear his friend, Young saeng call his name. WIth an odd look, he ask Hyun joong secretary. "What happened to him?" But he only get the same answer as his a puzzled look. Not feeling satisfy his calling is being ignore by him, he make his way into Hyun joong room. But it's only adding his confusion because the stupid grin still not disappear.

"Y-yah Hyun joong-ah. Are you okay?" Young saeng ask but again it's being ignore. It's like he did not hear anything he said. In fact Hyun joong did not sense his friend in his room, in front of him. That's show how really lovesick he is.

Waving his hand frantically in front of Hyun joong face while calling his name for many times already but still he keep on smiling like an idiot he is. Feeling resentment, Young saeng decide to just shout at his ear.

"YAH KIM HYUN JOONG!!" Taken by surprise, Hyun joong almost stumble down from his comfy chair. 

"Yah!! Heo Young Saeng!! Can't you call me nicely? What with the shout?" he said grumpily but leaving Young saeng gaping at him. 

"Why you look at me like that?"

"Then what do you expect me to do? I've been calling you for hundreds time but you not answering me, not even once," he replied unbelievably.

Hearing Young saeng answer make the stupid grin that just now disappear from his face come back again. Then he chuckled softly.

"Hyun joong-ah, are you okay? Did you hit you head anywhere?"

Frowning, Hyun joong ask, "Meanie. Wae? Can't I be happy?"

"Ani. It's just your smile creep me out. Just what happened that make you happy like this?" He ask puzzled.

"She already said the word that I've been waiting for." Hyun joong answer simply adding more confusion to the poor Young saeng. Seeing his buddy confused faced make him chuckle happily.

"What I mean is Shin hye my lovely wife confessed to me yesterday. She said the three words that I've been waiting to hear." he reply with a smile. Unbelievable is written all over Young saeng face, but seeing how happy Hyun joong, he then let out a sincere smile.

"Congratulation my friend. I'm happy for you. So when will I get to see little you running around the house?" Young saeng reply while grinning.

"Soon Saengie-ah soon." His straight forward answer really leave Young saeng again gaping at him. His expression make Hyun joong laugh heartily.

Young saeng throw the pen in front of him to Hyun joong and shaking his head at Hyun joong playfulness. But then he suddenly remembered about the thing that happened two days ago. Even it's been already two days, the reporters are still not cease from their office building, trying to catch a glimpse of Hyun joong for an explanation. Hyun joong absent from work yesterday add more negative speculation from the reporter.

"Hyun joong-ah, I'm sorry to kill the happy moment. I know it's settle between your wife and you but we have problem with the reporters. They have been waiting for you since yesterday. What do you want to do now?" The smile in Hyun joong face is wipe out once hearing the word reporters.

With a sigh he sign Young saeng to follow him outside. Once outside, the reporters quickly mob around them while throwing question. Keeping his composure, he cleared his throat and simply said, "I will make a press conference tonight. So for now I will not answer any question. I'm sorry and thank you." 

He then excuse himself and leave the reporters.

============================================================

Wow I can't believe myself can update this new chapter. So guys here the new update. I'm sorry for any grammatical and spelling error. Also sorry if this update is not that satisfy.

Anyway guys thanks for reading. Don't forget to subscribe and also leave a comment. Your comment inspire me.

Till next update. Annyeong ^^