Meeting someone

You Are The Only One

 

It was 7pm when she wake up from the nap more likely long deep sleep. Her non-stop grumble stomach make her wake up from the sleep. No surprise though she doesn't eat any food since they arrived that afternoon.

"Should I wake oppa up or not? But oppa look tired. Maybe I should go by myself. It's not that hard, I just need to go downstairs," she talk to herself. Then she tiptoes quietly to the bathroom first to take a quick shower.

----

"Now where is the restaurant?" again she mumbling to herself. She walked around the hotel lobby by herself. After walk for more than 10 minutes and practically keep on walking on the same place lastly she give up.

"I'm so hungry. Where is the restaurant? Should have wake Hyun joong oppa up." She sigh while rubbing her stomach and make her way to the bench nearby the glass window.

"Excuse me miss. Can I help you? You look like you lost," ask a man in English. Shin hye look at the man in front of her with a puzzle face. *Shoot, I don't understand a bit this man words.*

She cleared and ," Mian, I don't understand what are you talking about." Of course she replied in korean. She is an island girl with no knowledge of English what do you expect.

"Oh you're korean. Me too," the stranger replied with a smile showing his pearly white teeth and a dimple. *This girl is cute* he thought.

"Deh, I'm korean. Wae do I look like a foreigner to you?" She chuckled lightly at her remark. *Her a foreigner, pfftt keep on dreaming Shin hye-ah* 

"Hmm well kind of. By the way I was asking you if you need help? If you don't realize you've been walking on the same place." The stranger ask and sit beside her at the bench. It's not like the stranger stalk her, he saw her walk out from the lift with her innocence face and let say he think that the girl capture his eyes. 

"Oh, I was looking for a restaurant but as you can see I can't seem to find it," she replied sheepishly.

“If you don’t mind, I will show you where is the restaurant. What do you say?” he kindly offered.

“Hmm, but I don’t want to-” suddenly there is a loud sound from her stomach that make her stop her rumbling. She bit her lip embarrassingly and thought, *Aish stupid stomach. Why must you make a loud sound now? In front of this handsome stranger. Aishh chinca!!*

The stranger only chuckled at her cuteness, “ So do you want or not?”

Shin hye only nod her head while keep her hand on her stomach as if she do that the grumble sound will not appear.

“Well come on,” the stranger said while lead the way to the lift.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update..yeah ^^ hehehe.. Oh she met new guy. Hmm wondering who is the guy. Subscribe and comment~~ Kamsahamnida. ^^