Explanation and ....?

You Are The Only One

"Yesterday is just the beginning. Just you wait Kim Hyun Joong, you're gonna be mine," she smiled evilly. Grabbing her handphone on the bedside table, she type something and give a call.

"Hello."

"We will stay low for now. I will tell you the next plan when the time comes." Then she hung up without waiting for reply.

-------------------

That morning Hyun joong wake up first. He frown trying to remember what happened last night that made him sleep at the couch. He then sigh after remembering the thing happened. He himself don't understand why he do thing like yesterday. Seeing his wife peaceful face when sleep make him smile. He then trace his finger on her face lightly trying not to disturb her sleep. When he felt her moving a little he froze. Seeing her fall to sleep back make him chuckle slowly to himself. Slowly he get up and carried Shin hye to their bedroom.Gently he place her on the bed and kiss her forehead and leave not before saying sorry.

An hour after that, Shin hye wake up finding herself in their room. She then frantically looking for Hyun joong when she can see him anywhere near her. Afraid Hyun joong might leave like yesterday, she quickly leave the room without bothering about her look. 

"Oppa.. Hyun joong oppa. Where are you oppa?" She look in the kitchen, living room, their mini library, every room in the house but still she can't find him. Thinking Hyun joong might leave her like yesterday make her broke into tears. 

Just then Hyun joong walk into living room and got panick seeing his wife crying. Quickly he walk faster to her, "Baby, why are you crying?"

Hearing Hyun joong words, make Shin hye look up and saw him sit beside her. Still crying she hug Hyun joong and said slowly enough for him to hear, "I thought you left me again."

Her word make Hyun joong felt guilty about yesterday. Hugging her closely to him and buried his face at her hair he whispered "Mianhae for making you worried. Mianhae."

Push himself a little from her, he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. "Mianhae jagi. Please don't cry eo?"

"Ani, it's not your fault. It should be me apologize to you. Mianhae oppa, jeongmal mianhae. I swear it's not like what you saw in the pictures. It's just a coincidence that we meets. He just almost knocked me down and he trying to save me falling. That's all." She said while sobbing.

"Can I know who that guy is?"

"It's Geun suk oppa. Don't you remember? He once come see me at your family house the day before we get married," she ask.

Realisation hit him hearing the name. He remembered about the guy, about her conversation with her dongsaeng. *That guy, her bestfriend and crush,* he thought, but the last word make him cringed a little.  

"I swear oppa, we just having a lunch as a friend. Nothing more nothing less. Oppa please say something. I promise you, if you don't want me to see him again, then I will not but please oppa say something. Don't just keep silence. It's kill me." She beg seeing Hyun joong not giving her any respond. 

Hearing her plead make Hyun joong snap from his own thought. Giving her a small smile he said, "There no need for you to do things like that. I don't want to make you feel you don't have freedom to do things you want. You're my wife not a prisoner. I trust you. About leaving you worried yesterday, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worried. Me myself don't understand the reason why I do that. I will not do it again, I promise. Next time, where ever I'm going I will let you inform my whereabouts."

"Thank you oppa. There is something I want to tell you." She said smiling.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Saranghae oppa."

====================================================================================================================

Oppss, what was that? Chinca? Kekeke I don't know, well just wait for next update. Sorry for short update.

Thank you for reading, subscribe and comment.

P/S I would like to see a real comment from you my lovely reader. Your comment will inspire me to write next chapter.

Till next time. Annyeong ^^