Threaten

You Are The Only One

 

Hyun joong POV

“wae?? Abeoji please don’t do this to me? I already have someone that I love,” he said.

 

“who? Did you mean that model? Huh? Come on son. Can’t you see that girl is just after your money only. I’m pretty sure that if you got no money she will not be with you now,” his dad replied

 

“she is not like that. Urghh no matter what I am still don’t want to marry that girl.” Then he stood up.

 

“well you choose if you marry the girl that I choose then you got all the wealth or you choose that model and you got nothing,” his dad replied angrily and leave the room. He startled with his father word.  ‘Geez how can my father do this to me?’ he thought.

 

End POV

 

The next day.

 

Young saeng POV.

 

I just can’t stop laughing at him. I’m never thought that his parents is a conservative thinker.

 

“yah!! Are done laughing? If not I’m going now,” he said angrily.

 

“sorry hyung. So what are you going to do? Then are you going to tell belle that you are going to marry? I am sure she might get mad,” I said.

 

“do I look like I have choice? You know my father when he make a decision no one can change it. Well my mother she also agree with my father. Urghh I’m going to explode in just any time.”

"what about the girl? is she beautiful or hot?" i asked.

"i don't know. all i know that she is an island girl. well what do you expect from an island girl huh?" he said arrogantly.

 

End POV

 

Belle POV

 

"what did you say? you are getting married with your father choice? then what about me? you promised to marry me. yah!! KIM HYUN JOONG YOU ARE LIAR!!!!" i said with teary eye. 'no way he can't get married with another women or else all my plan will get destroy.'

 

"Babe, please let me explain. i am not lying to you. yes i promised to marry you but this is my parents will. if i am not going to accept the marriage then i will not going to get any property. you know right i am the only heir." he said. 'what? he not going to get anything. no no no no no this can't be happen,' i thought. i look at him with teary eye fake for sure. 

 

"oh baby is that true? poor you. i am sorry i don't know that your father do like that to you. ok i let you to marry her even though my heart  in pain. this is because i don't want to be the reason that you did not get anything from your parents. but this is not means that i am going to let you go to that girl. promise me that you still meet me even though you are married."

 

"thank you babe and i promised you. i love you so much, you know right? me also don't want to lost you. you are everything to me," he said then hug me. 'hahaha gotcha you Kim Hyun Joong,' she thought and smirked.

 

End POV