Who?

You Are The Only One

 

"So, Jaejoong-shi.."

"Just call me Jaejoong. Drop the formality," He cut her off with smile showing his cute dimple.

"Then just call me Shin hye also. What are you doing here in Paris?" she repeat the question earlier.

"Well, I'm here for my business. My company held a fashion show here tomorrow night."

"Oh fash- Hyun joong oppa? You wake up already?" she exclaimed upon seeing Hyun joong make his way towards their table.

"I was looking for you. Why you did not wake me up? Why you leave without telling me? Did you know i'm worried when I wake up, you are not beside me?" scold Hyun joong with a slightly high tone, not even care about the existing of other person in front of them.

"Mianhae, oppa. I did not mean to make you worried. I just don't want to disturb you," she said with a guilty tone. Hyun joong sigh guiltily because of his tone. When he feel a little bit cool, Hyun joong sense a person look at him with an amused look.

He turn his look to the left and look at the man in front of him. His unreadable expression make Shin hye flustered, afraid Hyun joong will burst out, angry. *Oh no Hyun joong oppa. Please don't misunderstand,* she thought while keep her eyes close.

"Kim Jaejoong, you! Dude, what are you doing here?" Hyun joong happy greeting toward Jaejoong make Shin hye snap her eyes open widely. Not trusting the sight in front of her. Both of the man now hug each other, oh please don't have that naughty thought. It's just a friendly hug thats all. While she blink her eyes rapidly still not understand the situation in front of her right now. Both of the man keep on talking like she is not there waiting for their explanation.

Curiosity hit her hard, she cleared trying to get the attention from the two man. When she got their attention, she look at them with did-both-of-you-know-each-other expression. Then Hyun joong chuckled lightly and introduce, "Well, this fella here is Kim Jaejoong my cousin."

"Ah I see your cousin," she nod her head now understand with the situation. *Pheww thank god they now each other*

"Oppa, are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" she ask. Hyun joong just nod his head and take a sit beside Shin hye. Then Jaejoong call the waiter to take Hyun joong order.

"Shin hye-ah, i'm sorry I raised my voice just now. I'm just worried. I want to call you but I remember you don't have phone." Hyun joong apologize after make his order to the waiter.

She smile, "It's okay oppa. It's my fault too. I should have wake you up."

"Remember me to buy you hand phone. I don't want the same thing happened again. I've had enough with this mini heart attack. I don't think I can handle it again after this," subconsciously Hyun joong said it. It's like he confessing to her how afraid he is if Shin hye really missing and it really make Shin hye speechless. While Jaejoong look at the scene in front of him with sad look. The girl that he just met and having a crush with is the wife to his own cousin. When both of them look at him, Jaejoong plastered back his smile even it is fake. He doesn't want them to misunderstand it.

"Jaejoong-ah how do you meet my wife?" Hyun joong break the silence.

"Oh I was at the lobby when I saw her keep on walking on the same place. Hyun joong-ah I'm sorry for not attend your marriage. The day of your marriage is the day I'm on my way here," he explain quite disappointed. Of course he feel like that. If only he go to their marriage he will not mistaken Shin hye as a single woman and he will not have this crush thingy. *Aish Kim Jaejoong, you . How can you have this crush on first day meet?*

"It's okay buddy. So what exactly are doing here for?" 

"Well, the company run fashion show here. Since we've meet here, come to the fashion show tomorrow night. What do you say?" offered Jaejoong. 

"Thanks for the invitation Jaejoong. You want to go Shin hye-ah?" ask Hyun joong turn the attention toward her.

She nod her head happily and beamed, "I would love to oppa. This is my first time going to a fashion show I'm excited to see it."

Hyun joong chuckled lightly, "Okay then. It's a deal. We will see you there Jae." Jaejoong smile at them. After Hyun joong eat and doing some the catch up with Jaejoong, they decide to call it end for tonight.

"See you tomorrow night buddy," said Hyun joong.

"Neh. It's nice meeting you Shin hye-ah. I'm going first." With that Jaejoong make his way to his room.

"Where do you want to go Shin hye-ah? You want to get sleep or you want to have a walk outside?"

"Hmm since we practically sleep all day, I want to take a walk outside."

"Okay. Kaja," he said then intertwined their hand and make way to the lift. Hyun joong little gestured make Shin hye blushing slightly. He still not letting go Shin hye hand even they already in the lift. Hyun joong notice the stiffness from Shin hye but still he doesn't let her hand go instead he tighten his grip. When Shin hye look up at Hyun joong, he just flash his sweet smile.

----

"First thing first, let buy you a hand phone," Hyun joong said the first thing they step out from the hotel.

"Ani. Let's just buy the hand phone when we back to Korea. Hmm," she bargain. Hyun joong tried to protest ,"But-" Shin hye cut him off, "Please oppa. I promise I will not going anywhere without you. Let’s just buy when we get back oh," she plead. It's not she doesn't want him to buy hand phone for her. She know if they buy here in Paris the price maybe higher than in Korea and she doesn't want him to waste his money just to buy her hand phone.

"Arasso. Once we get back to Korea I'm going to buy you one and no argument is accepted. Okay?" Shin hye nodded her quickly. "Yes boss. Anything you wish," she reply playfully. Hyun joong just shake his head and laugh at her words. Seeing Hyun joong laugh make Shin hye laugh also. After that, they just strolled nearby the hotel they stay because it almost midnight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I was planning to update tomorrow, because I'm happy tonight I decide to just post this chapter. I'm sorry if this update is a little bit boring. Comment and subscribe~~ ^^