The Decision

You Are The Only One

"Aboeji..i've made a decision..i'll marry her,"  i said half hearted and look at the floor. The decision that he made also not because of the property but he didn't want to break his mother heart anymore. In an accidently he heard his parents conversation.

'If I'm not spoil him very much, maybe he will not be like this,' his mother said. I'm not even realised that I've make my mother dissapointed with me. 'I'm sorry umma,' he wishpered. That night he think deeply about the arranged married and he make the decision.

"I really hope that you mean it. By the way, I'm happy with your decision. So when do you want the date to be?" his father asked and as well make him back to reality. 

"Urm about that, I'll pass to umma and abeoji to decide. I don't mind."

"Okay if you say so. How about the end of this month?" he dumbfounded when his father said that. 

"Mwo? Abeoji isn't it too fast? What I mean is there is many things to prepared for the marriage and the end of this month means only left 4 weeks. I don't think it is enough time," I tried to dispute.

I can saw he smile before open his mouth and say, "I know that you will say like that. Don't worry son, everything is gonna be done by the end of this month." I just nodde because there is no use to argue about it anymore. I've make the decision so I've to accept it. Plus, I promise myself that I will not break my mother heart anymore. I wonder what will Belle reaction when I told her that my marriage is the end of this month. I am hundred percent sure that she will get sulk. Uh oh I must do something to console her. I sigh.


the new update..please please do comment..i need to know what you all my dear reader think about my fic..

read comment and subscribe..kamsahamnida *bow* ^____^