What do you want?

You Are The Only One

 

"Hello, we meet again." Hearing the voice come out from the stranger mouth make Shin hye gasp.

 

"Geun suk oppa. What are you doing here?" she ask still in shock.

 

He pout, "Wae? Is it a sin for me to be here?" He ask playfully.

 

"Ani. That's not what I mean. Where have you been? You promise you will still meet me even when I'm married. But you are no where to be seen."

 

At the word 'married' make Geun suk cringed a little bit. He smile lightly.

 

"Mian Shin hye-ah. I was busy lately." 

 

"Then what about today? You're not busy right? So can you please accompany me to eat?" Shin hye said while trying hard to make pity face. Her action only make Geun suk to laugh loudly until make other people stare at them. Shin hye ducked her head from the attention and whispered loud enough for him to hear, "Oppa people stare. Can't you keep it low? It's embarassing." 

 

Hearing her word make Geun suk stop laughing and look around him. Seeing people stare, he immediately bow and mouth sorry. Feeling embarrase too, he pull Shin hye somewhere else.

 

"This is all your fault," Geun suk said put the blame on her. Shin hye gasp with his accusation.

 

"What did I do that it is my fault?" she ask unbelieveable.

 

"If only you did not make that face..aishh just don't do it again. It doesn't suit you." He said sternly while trying to hide his smile because of Shin hye unbelieveable expression. When she try to defend herself again Geun suk laugh happily but he tone it down. His happy face make Shin hye softened.

 

"Whatever you want to say oppa," she reply and stuck her tongue out.

 

"Oppa, let's eat eo? I am really hungry." She pout.

 

"Arrasso. Kaja."

 

------

 

While eating both of them keep on chatting and laughing but little that they know, there is someone who spying on them and capture their picture on the moment that can be misunderstanding to other people.

 

"Hello boss. I have the picture. When do you want it?" the man asked over the phone.

 

"Good. Send it to me tonight. You will get the payment soon I got the picture." The person over the line hung up and smirked.

 

"Let's see what will be your reaction darling." She laugh evilly.

 

------

 

"Oppa, thanks for sending me home and thanks for today. I really have fun." Shin hye said gratefully.

 

"It's nothing Shin hye-ah. I should go now. Annyeong." he bid goodbye.

 

"Drive carefully arrasso? Annyeong oppa," she said and waved. Geun suk nod with a smile and drove off.

 

------

 

The next day is Hyun joong off day since it’s weekend. He plan something for both of them. To make it as a surprise for her, he wake up early that morning and make breakfast for both of them. By the time he finish prepare it, Shin hye wake up.

 

“Oppa, you wake up early today and you make breakfast?” she said groggily.

 

“Eo jagiya you awake. Wash your face and come eat breakfast.” He reply with a smile plaster on his face.

 

“Why you did not wake me up? It should be me who make the breakfast. You make me look bad by letting you make the food.” She point out while pouting. Hyun joong chuckled at her.

 

“Ani. You’re not bad wife, instead you are the best wife for me. Come on go wash your face and let’s eat together.”

 

Soon after that both of them sit in front of each other and enjoy the morning together.

 

“Oppa I should let you make the breakfast again next time because it’s delicious.” Shin hye said playfully and giggle. Hyun joong smile.

 

“Sure but on one condition. A kiss for every breakfast I make including today. Deal?” Shin hye pink with his little condition. Before she could answer him, Hyun joong phone ringing.

 

“Oppa your phone is ringing.” Shin hye said trying to let his attention away from his request just now.

 

“Let it be. Come baby. Is it a deal?”

 

“You should pick up your phone. Maybe it’s important. Go oppa.” She point out avoiding his question.

 

“Aishh chincha. Who dare to call me early in the morning? Wait until I got you.” He grumble while make his way to his phone in the living room across them. Hearing his grumble make Shin hye giggle.

 

There is no caller name instead it’s private number. Hyun joong wondering who disturb his peaceful morning with his wife.

 

“Who is this?” he sternly said as soon as he pick up the call.

 

“Hello to you too honey. Aww why so moody early in the morning?” the person on the other line reply wickedly. Realize who calling him make him frown and his face harden.

 

“What do you want? Where did you get my number?” After both of them broke up he decide to change his number.

 

“I have my source of course. It’s still early morning and you already wake up? Wow unbelievable. As far as I know you are not morning person.” She said while laugh lightly.

 

“Stop acting like you know me. If you call me only to waste my time I hung up now.” He said angrily.

 

“Oh not so fast honey. I have something for you actually. Something special for your birthday. So, how about we meet up?” she quickly said before he got time to hung up the call.

 

“Well guess what? I don’t need any gift from you. So goodbye.” He said and quickly hang up.

 

“Who is it oppa?” Shin hye ask as soon as he hung up. The frown in his face quickly change to happy expression and he make his way to the dining table.

 

“It’s no one important. Just a prank call,” he reason.

 

While the other person who call him just now that is Bella already fuming because he hung up on her when she trying to make a deal with him. Angry, she throw thing beside her and shout angrily.

 

“How dare he hung up on me? Just wait Hyun joong-ah, I will make sure you regret it.” She said it loud and smirked evilly.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS

Mianhae I know I leave this story for a long time already. I just busy with my final year project. I really want to give update to you guys but I just can't find the right time for it. I know this is my holiday but what can I do, even my holiday full with my work. Usually girls do online shopping for cloths, shoes and all that but me online shopping for electric component. Pathetic right? Hehehe.. Tommorow I have to go back to my university and that means my holiday is end. So I don't know when will be the next update is. I'm sorry for being a bad author. Jeongmal mianhae. 

So for now here the update for you guys. Subscribe and comment love ~~ ^^

  

Is the pic above beautiful? It's call sirih junjung in Malay. Actually it's for my cousin engagement.