A Day With Him-Part 3

You Are The Only One

 

While walk around the mall, Shin hye and Hyun joong already talk like nothing happened. When they walk passed a shop, Shin hye suddenly stop and interestingly look at the dress in front of her while Hyun joong still walk forward. Hyun joong turn to his left to ask something but got shock when there is no one beside him. He turn back and he saw Shin hye look at something.

"Wae you like it?" Hyun joong ask as he get beside Shin hye. She just nod her head not noticing Hyun joong is the one who beside her. Hyun joong smile a little then he drag her inside. Hyun joong said something to the staff, not long after that the staff come with the dress that she ogling just now. She look at Hyun joong puzzled because he give the dress to her and push her toward the fitting room.

"Just try this okay and please don't ask why." Hyun joong smile satisfied because Shin hye obey him. *It's not easy to see her so captivated by the dress. Since we start shopping when I saw something beautiful for her and try to persuade her to just let me buy it she will reject.*

Hyun joong jaw drop as Shin hye step out from the dressing room with the dress look stunning beautiful.

"Oppa I look hideous in this dress right? Aish I knew, wait here let me change first." Before she got the chance to change Hyun joong stop her.

"Ani. You look beautiful Shin hye-ah. Come on let's pay for the dress." Hyun joong said and drag her without waiting for her approval. 

Well it's Shin hye we are talking about of course she doesn't let him do that. "Oppa wait. I don't want it."

"But you said that you like the dress just now."

"I just said I like it but doesn't mean I want to buy it," she pointed out. Hyun joong pout and plead, "Please Shin hye-ah. Let me buy it for you eo?"

"This dress must costly oppa so much and I don't want you to waste your money on thing like this."

"I don't care how much it will cost me as long as I get to buy it for you." She really like the dress. She look at Hyun joong pleading face then back at the dress before she noding her head slowly, " But..let me change this dress first. I will just use this when there is an occasion. Okay?" Hyun joong nod his head excitedly agree with her. *It's okay if you don't want to use it now as long as i can get it for you I'm more than happy.* he thought happily.

-----

After walk around and buy present for both of their family, Hyun joong tell Shin hye that he hungry. Then they head to the fast food restaurant in the mall. 

"Hyun joong baby. What are you doing here? Are you here to meet me?" Belle ask as soon as they arrived at the restaurant. Yes Belle Hyun joong ex who couple with him because of his wealth. Hyun joong look so pissed seeing her there. It's not like he still remember about her intention couple with him, he piss because she disturb his date with Shin hye. Even Belle already saw his pissed expression she still cling onto Hyun joong arm. Shin hye who saw that was taken a little bit before she take a deep breath and pulled Hyun joong to her side.

"You have no right to do like that to my HUSBAND. For your info WE are here for our HONEYMOON. So can you please don't disturb us." She said already piss off. Hyun joong who saw that shock seeing her look so possesive about other women with him but that's make Hyun joong smile widely. Happy to know that Shin hye care about him.

"I am not talking to you women. So shut up before I give some lesson to you." Belle replied even though her inside shake at Shin hye braveness.

Belle word snap Hyun joong from his thought. "Don't you dare touch my wife. A little advice for you, go away before I do something you don't expect," he snarled angrily. Belle look at him unbelievably before she stomp away from them. *Just wait Hyun joong-ah. I will make sure you will come and beg me.* Belle thought.

After she left them Hyun joong stare at Shin hye with amuse expression.

"Don't look at me like that. Come on oppa I'm hungry." Shin hye said trying to dismiss the playful expression from Hyun joong. *She really is different from other girl*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update again tomorrow. But for now here is the two chapter for you guys. Thanks for the waiting, I really appreciate it guys. Subscribe and comment~~