Paris

You Are The Only One

 

"Oppa, you're up early and where are you going?" Shin hye ask sleepily while rub her eyes.

Hyun joong smile at her cute expression, "Come on get up and go shower now. Not me but we are going to Paris. Umma and Appa give us plane ticket as a gift for our marriage."

"Paris? Chinca? Oppa you're not lying right or maybe I'm dreaming?" she said and pinching her cheek.

"Ouchh, that is hurt. Then I'm not dreaming," she beamed happily. Hyun joong sit at the end of the bed and smile at her. "Ani. You're not dreaming and I'm not lying to you. You better get up now or we will miss our flight which is in two hours more."

"What two hours more? But I'm still not packing up my bag," she exclaimed.

"Don't worry Shin hye-ah. The maid already done that. Palli, get up now and go shower," Hyun joong said while pulled her up from the bed.

"Paris here I come." Shin hye said happily while skipping to the bathroom, while Hyun joong chuckled at her reaction. *You're that happy to go to Paris Shin hye-ah.*

------

"Umma, appa thank you so much for the ticket. I really appreciate it." Shin hye said at her in-laws smiling happily.

"It's nothing Shin hye-ah. Have fun there okay and bring back good news neh." Hyun joong's umma said and his appa just nodded furiously. 

"Umma, aish what are you talking about?" Hyun joong exclaimed while Shin hye already blushing madly.

They just laugh at Hyun joong and Shin hye, "We are not that young to wait for a long time son."

"But still.."

*To all passengers for flight to Paris (bla bla I don't know how they annouce those thing ^^)*

"Oh we have to go now." Hyun joong said. They hug their parents.

"Noona don't forget to bring back gifts for me okay." Woon Hong(Shin hye little bro) said. 

"Gifts? How many gifts actually is that?" his noona said shock. All of them laugh at Shin hye expression.

"Neh Woon hong-ah. Don't worry we will buy you gifts okay." Hyun joong interrupt. 

"Come on Shin hye-ah, we have to go." She nodded.

"Oppa wait a minute. Appa please take care of yourself neh. Please don't do heavy work. Dongsaeng-ah please take a look at appa okay. Don't let him do any heavy work arraso?" She said almost tear up.

"Aishh princess don't worry about me. I will take care of myself. It's not like you are going there forever. Don't cry. You just have fun there okay." Her appa reply while patting her head.

"Ye Shin hye-ah. Don't worry about your appa. We will take a look for him."

“I’m just worried about you.” She said. Hyun joong come at her side and patting at her back.

“Umma and appa will be there for abeonim. You don’t have to worry Shin hye-ah. Come one we have to go now.” Hyun joong said trying to comforting her. After that they bid goodbye and board the plane.

-----

“This is first I ride a plane. And I’m afraid now.” Shin hye murmur but loud enough for Hyun joong to hear it.

He hold her hand, “Don’t worry. I’m here with you. If you are afraid just hold my hand.”

Shin hye smile at his word and smile thankfully. “Gomawo oppa.”

-----

“Shin hye-ah, wake up we here already.” Hyun joong nudge her slowly.

She wake up and yawn cutely, “We arrive already?” Hyun joong just nodded and give her smile.

They walked out of the airport and hailed a taxi to go to their hotel.

“A reservation under Kim Hyun Joong please.” Hyun joong speak in english at the front desk staff.

“Please wait for a minute.” While waiting he told Shin hye to wait at the couch.

“Sir, here is the key. Enjoy staying here,” the staff smile.

“Shin hye-ah, come on.” She just nodded her head.

When they arrive at their room Shin hye look around with awe at her face. “Oppa this room is big and beautiful.”

“You like this room Shin hye-ah” Hyun joong ask with a smile.

“No, I love it. This room is awesome.” She run for the bed and lying there.

“You can’t sleep now Shin hye-ah. Come on get up and shower first.” Hyun joong said and make his way to the bed after settle their bag at the floor.

“I don’t want to. Oppa I’m tired, please let me sleep for a while neh,” she yawn trying to show how sleepy she is.

“Nope. I will not let you sleep until you go have a bath first.” He reply and pulled her up. She try to give him puppy eyes but Hyun joong words make her sigh, “Your puppy eyes will not affect me now you know.”

“Arasso, I will take a bath now.” She get up reluctantly and make her way to the bathroom. In the bathroom, Hyun joong hear her squeal happily about how big the bathroom is. Amuse Hyun joong just shake her head and chuckle. *She can change her mood in just a blink of eyes.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the update. I hope this chapter is okay. Comment and subscribe. ^^