Party

You Are The Only One

"Baby, are you done yet? You have been in the toilet for almost an hour now. Is something wrong?" Hyun joong said while knocking on the door softly. Hearing some shuffling inside the bathroom, Hyun joong straighten himself from leaning on the door and wait patiently for the door to be open. Once the door opened, Hyun joong seem can't take his eyes from the women in front of him. 

2012-kbs-drama-awards-red-carpet-park-sh

"I knew it. This dress is not suitable for me, I am only make this dress look ugly. I will just go and change." Shin hye said. Before she can fully walking past him, Hyun joong grab Shin hye wrist gently.

With a frown, Hyun joong spoke, "Why you want to go change? You look beautiful to me. Not just beautiful but stunningly beautiful."

"Well but you expression just now doesn't seem like it. Please oppa. Just give me a few minutes to change eo?" 

"Ani. Shireo. I don't want you to go and change. If you change then we will not have our matching outfit and the worst thing I will do is I don't want to go. I would rather be here, then there with my wife not having a matching outfit as mine." He protest while throwing a tantrum.

2b16803da9f92986c05dbef0c3e0a2d2.jpg

"But.." Seeing how disappointed her husband is, she give up. "Arraseo. Just let's go."

With a brighten face Hyun joong laced his hand onto her then make their ways toward the car. Seeing how happy his face is, make Shin hye willing to humiliate herself  in the dress. That silly thought is of course what she think, not him. 

Upon arriving at the ball room, the flashing from all the camera already blinding people eyes. Before getting out from the car, Hyun joong squeeze his wife hand the one, that he still didn't let go from the moment they left the house. Seeing the nervousness from her, make Hyun joong smile lightly at her to show that he will never left her alone and they are together in this matter. Imitate Hyun joong expression, Shin hye mentally talk to herself that she can get through all this. Together. At the word together her smile got bigger and more bright. 

Make their way inside the ball room, the chattering among people cease down and the attention turn to the newly arrived couple. Seeing the attention are on them, make Shin hye feeling more uncomfortable and her grip on Hyun joong hand become more tighten. The gesture make Hyun joong turn his eyes to her. The warmness from her hand just now turn cold and from her expression, he know that his wife is nervous. 

Hyun joong lean over her ear and whisper, "Relax baby. I'm here with you." Then, he let their hand go. His action make her a little bit panicked and then the feeling fade when Hyun joong just put his hand around her waist to hold her closely by his side. He smile at her lovingly and peck her lips make everyone in the ball room to aww-ed at them.

After the press conference that Hyun joong held to clear up the misunderstanding, he decided to throw a party. Well there are still some bad comment throw toward his wife even after he make it clear to the reporter that it was all a misunderstanding. Even there are comment that show support for them, but still the bad comment affect him so much. He was trying so hard to hide the hurtful comment from reaching to his wife, but looks like he did not do a good job yet or she is just too clever to know about it. Shin hye said it was nothing, as long as she got him to believe in her. She said she didn't care what people throw her ways because what matter to her is there will be Hyun joong by her side always. Forever. The way she think make Hyun joong feel so proud to have her as his wife. He really thank his father for choosing a wife like her for him. 

"Oppa, there is omma and abeoji. Oh my dad is here also. Oppa, why you didn't tell me that they will come? Kaja, I want to see appa," she said happily while dragging Hyun joong with her.

"Appa I miss you. Why you didn't tell me that you will be coming?" She complain while hugging her appa. The other just chuckle seeing the closeness between them. Her appa smile softly at her.

"Waeyo? You didn't want me to be here?" Mr Park said playfully. Shin hye let out a pout and said, "Appa.. how can you say like that? Of course I want you to be here."

Her dad laugh with her reaction. "I know darling. I'm just messing with you. Appa miss you too princess. Aigo, my princess look so beautiful tonight."

"Yeah right appa. Don't lie to me. I know I'm just making this dress look ugly on me."

"Ani Shin hye-ah. You look beautiful in that dress. It is really suit you honey," Mrs Kim said while holding Shin hye hand. 

"Om-.."

Before she could deny it, Hyun joong cut her off by planting a kiss on her lips. Shock, she can only blink her eyes while the elder laughing at her flustered expression. Smiling Hyun joong said, "Don't ever doubt yourself honey. You're beautiful tonight. No one can compare with my wifey beauty."

Embarrassed with Hyun joong action, she hit lightly Hyun joong shoulder before she hid her face at Hyun joong chest. "Arasso oppa. Don't do that in front of everyone," she whispered. Hyun joong only let out a laugh. Both of their parent have  a big smile on their face. Happy to see the love blossom between them.

“Noona, are you forgetting me? Ouch, I’m hurt you know?” Suddenly Woon Hong, her little brother said.

“Omo dongsaeng-ah. You here also? Why I didn’t see you? I guess you should grow up more because I barely saw you there. Right oppa?” She tease playfully and Hyun joong nodded his head eagerly before broke into a big laugh with the other.

“That’s mean noona. Just you wait, I will be more taller than you when the time’s come.” He said with a pout.

“Awww, uri dongsaeng is so cute. Mian dongsaeng-ah. Noona joking only. You can be taller, but you’re forever my little baby brother.” She said then hug him. Happy with her word, Woon Hong smile and return her hug back. Hyun joong smile sincerely seeing both of this sibling.

*I'm glad to see you change my son. Gomawo Shin hye-ah for changing my son for the better.* Mrs. Kim thought with a smile plastered on her face.

======================================================================

At last, I did it. Thank you guys. Sincerely thank you for waiting an update. Even I've been neglecting this story for so long, you guys still wait for me. Here you go. 

Hope to see yours comment. Your comment will make my days. =)

Kamsahamnida. ^_^