Bad News

You Are The Only One

"Wife of the heir's Kim Corporation caught acting lovely with other man."

Hyun joong eye's popped open when he read the news the next day in his office. He go through all the pictures and indeed it is his wife. The man in the picture look likes someone that familiar to him. Suddenly the door to his office burst open.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim. I.." Upon seeing who barging into his room he let out a sigh.

"It's okay Min. You can go now." His secretary bow before left closing the door behind her. 

"Yes Kim Jaejoong. What do you want barging into my office like this?" He ask sarcastically. 

"Oh man, do you really have to be like that? Of course I'm here to see my one and only cousin," Jaejoong reply playfully and wiggle his brow. Hyun joong burst into laughing out loud. Jaejoong frown seeing his cousin like that.

"Stop doing like that Jae-ah. It doesn't suit you. But by the way thanks Jaejoong for making me laugh. You must have read the news right?" He blurted, thinking Jaejoong coming to his office to cheer him up

Puzzled, Jaejoong asked, "News? What news?"

"Oh you still didn't read it. It's okay buddy. It's nothing." He smiled bitterly. To tell the truth he do not know what to feel. Shouldn't he getting mad by now? If other's husband for sure they already burst out flame. He must be love his wife dearly for him not to just jump into conclusion yet. Yes that's the reason.

Seeing Hyun joong spacing out, make him curious about the new he talk about. Jaejoong takes the newspaper on his cousin table and flip thrpugh the page. One full page news make him immediately stop flipping through it. Reading the new while furrow his brow.

With a sigh he pityful look at Hyun joong. "What do you want to do now? Do you think the news is true?"

The sudden question snap Hyun joong from his thought. Before he could answer him, once again the door flies open harshly.

"Hyung, did you read the news yet?"

"Hyung, is that true?"

"Hyung, that not Shin hye noona right?"

"Yah guys. Calm down will you? Hi Jaejoong. When did your arrived?" The always calm Young saeng said. Seeing all Hyun joong bestfriend  there, worrying about the news make Hyun joong smile lightly with the concern.

"Hi, just now."

"Let them Saengie-ah. To answer the question from all of you, yes, I already read the news, first thing when I come to work. It is her, my wife. I don't know if it is true or not but I'm not going to jump into conclusion. I'm going to hear her first." Hyun joong answer.

"That's good to hear Hyun joong-ah. But there is one problem. Since the news is already spread like a wild fire, there are so many reporters out there trying to get your explanation," said Young saeng while take a sit beside Jaejoong.

"Wow I'm sure they are not leaving until they get what they want right?" Hyun joong said half heartedly. All of them just nod their head agreeing with him.

"I am planning to just head back home. But seeing the situation, I should stay here I guess."

"Well we can do something for you."

-------------------------

Hyun joong spacing out again while driving away from his office building. Well if you wondering how he can get out peacefully without the reporter following him, it's all his friends help. They suggested he get away using Jaejoong's car which is park at the VIP parking lot, where there is no outsider can use it. And now here he is, driving Jaejoong's car. Unconciously, he drive away from his usual way home to the beach where he used to go. He doesn't know either why he is there. He let out a sigh. He chuckle by himself and thought, *Ever since I read the news, I already sigh for many time's already. This is so not me. What have you done to me Shin hye-ah.*

-------------------------

While at home, Shin hye also already see the news on the paper. Seeing the picture and read through the news, make her think about Hyun joong. Quickly she grab her cellphone and call Hyun joong. She furrow her brow when hearing the ringtone is coming from beside the television. 

"Oppa forgot to bring his phone," she mumble dejectedly. Then she tried calling his office number. 

"Hello, may I help?" said the person in the other line.

"Hello, can I speak to Hyun joong please?"

"May I know who is speaking?"

"Oh tell him, that his wife calling."

"Oh Mrs Kim. I'm sorry but Mr Kim left the office already. He said he not feeling well and decided to go back home."

"Oh really? Okay then. Thank you" Shin hye hung up the call and hurriedly went to the front door deciding to wait for his husband there.

-------------------------

It's already past working hours. But still Hyun joong still did not drive away from the beach but he fall asleep while thinking what he should do. He wake up from his sleep and looked outside his car seeing the sun set already. He look at his watch and saw the time is late already. It's almost dinner time. Panic he quickly start the engine and drive home.

-------------------------

"Hello Hyun joong-ah is.."

"Hello, Young saeng-ah. This is not Hyun joong but his wife Shin hye."

"Oh Shin hye. Why are you calling me?"

"Did you know where Hyun joong go? He still not at home and I am worried," she asked on the verge of crying.

"He still not at home? I thought he said he want to go back home this morning. Mianhae Shin hye-ah. I don't know where he go. He didn't tell me anything." Losing hope, she said thank you before hung up the call.

Not long before she hung up, there is a roar sound coming from outside. Thinking no other than Hyun joong, she quickly scramble her feet toward the doors. Upon seeing Hyun joong getting out from the driver seat, Shin hye quickly pounce on him and hug him tightly.

Pulling herself away and sniffing she said with a crack voice, "Oppa where are you going? I was worried sick, when I can't contact you."

Seeing her tear, make Hyun joong soften and think *I am bad husband. I should not leave her like that.*

Hushing her, he pulled her into the house and sit at the couch. "Mianhae. I should call you but I forgot."

"Oppa, about the picture I can explain. It's.." Cutting her with a peck on the lips Hyun joong said, "Can we discuss this tomorrow? I'm tired."

"But.."

"Please baby.." Hyun joong plead. With a sigh she agreed with him. Smiling, Hyun joong make himself comfortable by lie on his wife lap facing her stomach while hugging her waist. While Shin hye stiffen with his action before she quickly soften. She then his hair softly with a sad smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong..^^ I'm back. Mianhae for leaving this story for a long time. Well since I promise you all an update once I'm at home as in my real home, here we go. 

I'm sorry for grammar or spelling mistake. I wrote this chapter at 2am and i am quite sleepy.

So don't forget to leave comment love ^^

Kamsahamnida