The Wedding

You Are The Only One

Shin Hye POV

*I'm so nervous right now. Omma i wish that you were here to comfort me.* 

"Hey what with the gloomy looks?" The bridemaid ask me. 

"Huh?.. Oh nothing it just that i am nervous and thinking about my omma. She must be the happiest mother when she see me in this gown." 

"Don't worry. Everything gonna be fine. You wait here first ok. I will grab you something to eat, I know you not yet having your breakfast right." Although i don't know her but my bridemaid is really nice to me. Actually I don't have any girl friends that why my bridemaids is someone that i don't know.

"Hmm, deh. Thank you unnie." I smile at her. Not long after she leave there a sudden knock.

*Huh, unnie is back? That fast?*

"Oh, un- oppa? You are here. Why are you late oppa? I tought that you're not going to come." I frown

"Mian Shinhye-ah. There's something i need to do, beside I can't be here long. I still have something to do." When Geunsuk oppa said like that the frown on my face become more clearly

End POV

Geunsuk POV

When I saw her in that gown, my heart flutter. She looks so beautiful. But when i think back that she gonna be someone else wife my heart break again.

"Oppa.. Wae? I really hope for you to be here with me. I don't have any friend beside you. Please oppa stay with me?" She plead. How I really wish that I can stay with her but I can't. My heart will hurt more if I see her in others man's hand.

"Mian, jeongmarl mianhae. I really can't stay. You know right that I just start my job and I can't easily take leave like that. Me too want to stay here but I can't" *Lie Jang Geunsuk. You lie.*

Her face fell, I know she must be dissapointed with me. I'm sorry that I have to lie to you Park Shinhye. How can I see the woman that i love will marry someone that is not me.

"If you say like that what can I do. I don't want to force you to stay and I don't want you to lose your job because of me. Even i really want you to stay." She whispered the last word, but still I can hear it.

"I will make it up to you, I promise. After your honeymoon we will hang out together. My treat" I tried to show her my smile. I tried to act like nothing wrongs with me.

After we talk a little, I take my leave. "Shinhye-ah I have to go now. Anyway, congratulation on your wedding. My lilltle baby is grown up now. Be a good wife okay and don't be a cry baby anymore okay?" *Wife? It really hurt to say that word. But nice act Geunsuk-ah*

"Oppa, I'm not a cry baby." She protest. I laugh at her remark and give her my last hug. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and I quickly let her go. I don't want that person to misunderstand us. To my relief that is just Shinhye dad.

"Oh, Geunsuk-ah you are here."

"Deh Mr Park. Shinhye-ah I go first okay. Again, congratulation." I said with a smile although it pain me.

"You are not stay Geunsuk-ah?" Mr Park ask me.

I smile, "I can't. I'm just visit her, actually I have work. Mianhae Mr Park."

"Can't you stay son? I'm sure Shinhye really want you to stay." I look at Shinhye full of hope for me to stay.

"I'm really sorry Mr Park. I can't."

"If you say so, what can we do. It's okay Geunsuk-ah." Mr Park said with a smile. After that, I leave take my leave from them.

"Are you ready princess?" I heard Mr Park said before I completely leave them.

End POV

Author POV

"I do" Hyunjoong said.

"I do" Shinhye said.

"Now I anounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Then Hyunjoong kiss her forehead. From afar there is someone who watch the scene with a heart break.

"Good bye my love. You will always be the one whom I love." With that Geunsuk completely leave the place.

End POV