Back to Seoul

You Are The Only One

After spending for a week at Paris for their honeymoon or lets say getting-know-about-each-other-more vacation, now it has come to an end. True to Hyun joong words, he will make everything for Shin hye to love him as he love her. Every morning he will be the first one to wake up which he never do before not even when he with Belle is known as a couple, he will make call for a breakfast for both of them. The first time he do that, he bring the breakfast to bed but after Shin hye nag at him not to do that again, she think it's not suitable to have breakfast on bed because to her the bed is for sleep not a table for her to eat at, how conservative the way she think. Well does he care if the way she think is conservative, hell no. It just make the love he have for her become more and more at each second.

Not just that, the way he address Shin hye also change from just a name to jagiya. At first, Shin hye feel awkward with the pet name that he give to her, but now she used to it.

"I will miss this place. Doesn't feel going back to Korea. So many memory here." Shin hye pout look around the hotel lobby. It was the day they have to leave the place. The vacation ended and Hyun joong work at the office already calling for him.

"It's okay jagiya. We will come here again next time for our real honeymoon." Shin hye blush at Hyun joong answer. Hyun joong chuckled at her shyness. Since the day he confess to her, it's so easy to see her blush. Even with just a small gesture like a peck on the cheek or lips she will blush.

Hyun joong pinch her cheek lightly and said, "Why so cute jagiya? Please don't act like this to other men or I will get jealous."

Shin hye cringe and said, "Oppa you are such a sweet talker. I'm not that cute to make other man look at me twice you know."

"You will never know what man think jagi. Well even they don't think like I do, I don't care because it much easier for me to have you for myself." Shin hye just rolled her eyes playful at  Hyun joong before she laugh lightly.

-------

*At Seoul*

"Appa, today is the day noona will be back right?" ask Won Hong excitedly. His appa just nod his head and smile lightly at his little son. 

"Will noona come back home as soon as she reach Korea? I miss noona so much, I hope she will come here as soon as possible," he said mumbling hy himself. Hearing that Mr Park can only smile a little. Of course he miss his only daughter, this is the first time the three of them away from each other. He can only accept the fact that one day when she get married she will leave their house and the day already come.

-------- 

"Wah I really miss Korea." Shin hye beamed once they step out from the airport waiting for the chaeffeur pick them up.

"Whom word just now doesn't feel going back to Korea?" Hyun joong wriggle his brow teasingly. Shin hye just stuck her tongue out before giggling. Hyun joong shook his head and thought *More I got to know you, more you show your playful personality.*

"Oh the car is here." Hyun joong order Shin hye to get into the car while he place their bag into the trunk.

After placing all their bag, he get into the car and the chaeffeur drove. Hyun joong turn to look at Shin hye to ask her something but to his amaze she already fall asleep. *Asleep already?* he chuckled.

When the chaeffeur pull a stop in front of a big house, Hyun joong look puzzled.

"Who's house is this Joon?" he question.

"Yours sir. Sir and Madam ask me to bring both of you here. They said this will be your new house," he reply and step out to get their belonging in the trunk.

Hyun joong look at his left and found that his wife sleeping soundly and he think to just carry her inside. Then he step out from the car first then instruct Joon to open the front door for him.

Then Hyun joong run to other side car's door, open it wide before bent down to carry Shin hye bridal style without waking her up. Instead of wake up Shin hye snuggled closer to his chest comfortably. Hyun joong smile widely at his wife action. After place Shin hye in their master room, he get down to get their luggage. 

"Sir here is the key house and madam said there will be no maid in the house," Joon explain and hand the key so he can leave. Hyun joong nod his head understand and bring their luggage upstair. Once he's done, he lay down beside Shin hye not bothered to bath first because tiredness take over his body.

--------

After having a good sleep, Shin hye wake up found herself in a unfamiliar bedroom.

"Where am I?" she question herself. She look around to look for her husband but found no one. Still puzzled plus grogginess because she just woke up, she made her way to the door.

"Oppa?" she called while make her way downstair.

No reply.

"Oppa? Hyun joong oppa, where are you?" Still no reply. Then she heard sound like someone is cooking in the kitchen. A little bit afraid, she make her way slowly and peek to see who's there. She can only seehis back but by the look of his back she know it's just Hyun joong. Then she think something evil. She smile creepily and tiptoe toward Hyun joong.

"Boo.." she said and Hyun joong jump a bit, shock.

"Yah, you shock me. Aish.." he said rub his chest then lightly knock her head. Shin hye laugh heartily at him.

For a payback, Hyun joong put a serious expression then ignore her completely. Seeing Hyun joong seriousness, Shin hye stop laugh and poke his side.

"Oppa, are mad at me?" she said cutely but Hyun joong show zero response. He keep his serious face.

"Oppa I'm sorry. Please forgive me," she whine at Hyun joong.

Hyun joong move to the sink and stilll completely ignoring her. She sigh helplessly. Suddenly bright smile come to her face, she make way to Hyun joong then stood behind him.

"Oppa.." she said and back hug him. Her sudden gesture make Hyun joong stood still. Seeing his stiffness Shin hye smile.

"Please don't get mad with me eo?" she plead. Still not letting his wife win he just ignore the plead. He did not mad with her, he just want to . He want to see what will she do to make him talk with her. Well wrong move though, because the next thing really make him regret his action. 

He already laughing non stop at the sudden tickles attack from her. He try pry away her hand from his waist but fail.

"Haha..please..haha..baby..stop it..haha.." he said breathless. At the new nick name he give her make Shin hye stop and blushing. *Asa got you.*

"Why are you blushing baby?" Hyun joong questioned. That question only make it worst. Don't want to give Hyun joong chance to more, she run upstair and shout, "I'm going to bath first."

Hyun joong laugh at the payback then shout back, "Okay baby. Make it quick so we can have dinner together."

-------

After having their dinner and clean the kitchen together, they leisurely sat at the couch while watching television.

"Oppa, actually whose house is this?" Shin hye question.

"Umma and appa give it to us. They said this is their present for us. Oh jagiya, umma told that there will be no maid here. Do you want to find one or not?"

"No maid? Chinca?" she replied excitedly. Hyun joong look at her bewildered but still nod his head as a response.

"Wah..gomawo umma, jeongmal gomawo." Hyun joong look at her oddly while raise his brow questionly.

"Oh nothing oppa. It's just that I'm happy because I will do the chores by myself." Hyun joong laugh at her remark and shook his head amused. *I like the difference in you Shin hye-ah*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for you guy before I got myself to new semester. I will try to update my story even my new semester almost start which in three days more. But I can't promise for frequent update.

Subscribe and comment love~~ ^^