Please Believe Me

You Are The Only One

That night Hyun joong decide to take her go sight seeing at the Eiffel tower. As soon as they arrived there, Shin hye already run towards the tower. Hyun joong chuckled lightly at her childishness. In front of the tower, stood Shin hye with an amusement written all over her face. She look up the tower with unbelieveable expression. *I am really in Paris. This is not a dream right?* she thought then pinch her cheek hard.

"Ouchh," her whimpered make Hyun joong's forehead creased.

"Oppa it's hurt when I pinch my cheek. That's mean this is not a dream. I am really in Paris," she said excitedly. Hearing her explanation make Hyun joong laugh freely until other people near them glanced.

"You are so cute you know Shin hye-ah." She blush lightly at Hyun joong remark.

"Come on Shin hye-ah let's go up there. The scene up there much more beautiful." Shin hye nod her head and practically draging Hyun joong towards the escalator. Her action almost make him stumbled but rather than getting angry with her, he just chuckled. In the escalator, some people around them praise how cute both of them as a couple. Shin hye who didn't understand just ignore them while Hyun joong smile at the comment and grab Shin hye hand for him to pull her nearer beside him.

Once the escalator reach up, Shin hye quickly make her way. "Oppa, you are right it is beautiful from here."

Staring lovingly at her Hyun joong blurted out, "Deh you are beautiful." A little taken aback with Hyun joong word, she froze for a while then slowly turn her head to the left and caught Hyun joong staring at her. Hyun joong who realize what he blurt out quickly thought there is no point for him to hide his feeling anymore. Before he got the chance to voice out his feeling Shin hye cut him off, "Oppa you are so good in joking with me."

Hyun joong frown, "Ani. I'm not joking. I'm telling you the truth. You are really beautiful." Hyun joong give her a sincere smile.

"Stop playing around oppa." She giggle trying to avoid the awkwardness engulf in her.

"I really am not joking Shin hye-ah. Can you please believe me? Shin hye-ah will you be my wife?"

"Silly oppa. I am your wife."

Hyun joong shook his head, "Be my wife not just in the paper. Be my real wife. Stay by my side to the end of our life. I know this may sound absurd to you but believe me I already fall in love with you from the day of we have dinner together that night. Maybe it's love in the first sight."

Hyun joong word really leave Shin hye stood there like a statue. She really did not expect him to say that. She does like Hyun joong but love, she still not sure. Suddenly she remember Geun suk, yes she already accept the fact that she will never ever be with him for the rest of her life but still, it take time for her to forget the love that she have for him.

"Shin hye-ah please say something." Her silence make Hyun joong plead.

"Oppa I-I.." she just can't find a good word how to say it without hurting him. 

Feeling dejected with her, Hyun joong just flash her a smile. "Mian Shin hye-ah. I must shock you with my sudden confession. I understand if you didn't feel the same as me. I-" 

Shin hye shook her head frantically, "It's not like that oppa. I like you but for me to love you, please give me some time."

Hearing her explanation relief wash over his face. "I thought you reject me. Thank you Shin hye-ah. I will do anything to make you fall in love with me. From today onwards, don't feel awkward if you receive something cheesy plus romantic from me." 

Hyun joong so happy with the fact for Shin hye to fall in love with him is there. Shin hye laugh at his promises and shook her head amused. Since I know you oppa, you sometime can be like a child who need the attention. *Deh oppa, do anything you can, to make me fall in love with you. One thing for sure, you just need to try a little bit because me liking you become more than before and who know that liking you will change to loving you* she thought and smile with affectionate.

That night, the confession from Hyun joong make both of them more open up toward each other.

*I will make you love me Shin hye-ah and I will make sure to take care of you with my dear life. That my promise with myself* he thought and watch Shin hye laugh heartily at his joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mian, mian, mian.. I know I promise the update yesterday but I did not fulfill it. It just time not allowed me to update this chapter. Here the update for you guys.. Enjoy. Subscribe and comment love~~