A Day With Him-Part 1

You Are The Only One

After the incident last night, Shin hye stay with her words. That morning when she wake up early, she just go to shower and wait for Hyun joong to wake up. "It's boring with nothing to do," she mumbling to herself. "Should I disturb oppa's sleep or not?" She smile wickedly at the thought. She make her way to the bed and sit quietly beside him.

First she just poke his cheek lightly, when there is no response she poke harder. Then Hyun joong stir, she froze herself. Still, there is no sign Hyun joong will wake up. Then she blow at his ear and Hyun joong just  rolled his body to other side showing his back at her and again Shin hye froze at her place. She come closer to his side and whisper lightly at his ear, "Hyun joong-ah.." she said in eerie sound. But still Hyun joong not wake up. *Okay last attempt. If he still does not wake up I'm gonna shout* she tought. Then she tickled his foot lightly but he just hide his foot in the blanket and continue his sleep.

That's it, "Oppa wake up now or I will leave without you," she threaten him. At her shout, Hyun joong shot up from his sleep and turn his gaze toward Shin hye dangerously.

"Don't. You. Dare. Leave. Without. Me." he said word by word sternly. Of course Shin hye not wavered with the look Hyun joong give. Then she get down from the bed and smile at Hyun joong. "Glad that you decide to wake up now." She laugh lightly at Hyun joong's gawk expression.

"Come on oppa. Go to shower now or I will really leave without you." At the words, Hyun joong scramble to the bathroom quickly.

Actually Hyun joong already wake up when she decide to disturb his sleep. He just want to see how determine she is to wake him up. Lastly it was him that flustered when Shin hye threaten him. 

After having his quick bath, Hyun joong make his way out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around him. At first Shin hye does not see him because she's not facing him. 

"Shin hye-ah, where is my bag?" That when Shin hye face him and she scream while closed her eyes with her hand.

Hyun joong jump a bit at her scream and said, "Wae? wae?"

"Oppa put a cloth will you?" she pointed. 

Hyun joong smirked at her. "Why can't handled it?" he question her. 

This time her turn to gawk at him but her action left her speechless because of this hot man in front of her.

"J-just pu-put your clothes," she stutter and hand him his bag. Hyun joong grab the bag and make his way to the bathroom while laughing loudly.

----

"Are you hungry Shin hye-ah?" ask Hyun joong when they were waiting for the lift. Shin hye just nod her head. She still not talk to him after the incident in the their room. 

Hyun joong look at her puzzled. Since in the room when Hyun joong ask a question she will just nod or shake her head. 

"Wae Shin hye-ah? Are you not feeling well?" again Hyun joong ask when they inside the lift and again she just  shake her head without words.

"Why are you not talking?" still just shake her heads.

"What you want to have as breakfast?" This time Hyun joong stare at Shin hye because her answer is still the same. Shin hye could feel his stare and she slowly turn to look at Hyun joong and catch his eyes on her. Quickly she turn her head and stare at the lift's floor. *Her eyes is beautiful. Why I don't see it before?* he blush at the thought. To keep his own thought to himself he laugh loudly and think faster what excuse should he give her by the look that she give him.

"Wae? Are you by any chance still thinking about the incident in the room just now?" Good thinking Hyun joong. Aww look at her face, it's red now. Shin hye feel heat crept onto her face, she quickly hide her face under her bang. Thank god Hyun joong don't get the chance to because they already reach the hotel lobby. Hyun joong just pouting for not getting the chance to more.

"Come on let's eat breakfast at the restaurant outside this hotel." Hyung joong pulled their intertwined hand to exit the hotel. They hail a taxi and Hyun joong ask the driver to take them to nearest restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too long to write so I decided to cut this story into two part. Maybe after two days I will get the chance to update because I might be busy for two days as my relative will get engaged and yeah there are too many thing to do. I hope you all willing ot wait my update. Enjoy reading this chapter. See you guys in two days maybe. So, until then, subscribe and comment~~ ^^