Chapter 9

Break Up The Shell

Jaejoong POV

Ah.. because of playing basketball, now my shirt was wet.

I took off my shirt and now I only wear a thin shirt that is also soaked with sweat.

I sat on a park bench enjoying the cool winds that blow me.

"Wow! I dont think you're great in basketball Jaejoong ~ a.. " Sica sitting next to me with 2 bottles fresh drink in her hand. She handed me one of them.

I took it and drank it straight.

"You look really thirsty. This, you can have my drink .. " she gave me the other bottle.

I took the bottle from her hand.

"Sica ... Why dont you just take the refrigerator  from canteen and bring to here .. "I looked at her.

She looked at me confused.

"Are you that thirsty??" she asked.

"Almost die of thirst ..." I said while drinking again.

"Oh! So, wait here, I'll bring that refrigator here!" she stood up and started walking.

I immediately pull her hand. "Are you stupid? I'm just kidding!"

"I know that! You think I'm that stupid? Ugh!" Jessica hit my hand slowly, then sat back down beside me.

"Jaejoong~a. .. Still thirsty? I'll get you a bottle if you want .." she said.

"Stop calling me Jaejoong~a, just call me Jae or Jaejoong .." I looked at her.

She turned toward me,,

"But I want to call you Jeje .." she smiled at me.

"Whatever .. Just dont call me 'Jaejoong~a'. "

"Oh ne! After this we have to prepare the laboratory for biology lesson .. "Sica hit my shoulder slowly.

"I'm tired .. You do it..!!" I spend my drink.

"Eemm,, ok then .." she got up to leave.

I looked at her walking away into the lab, I think she can handle it herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


"Where should I put this tube ..??" I was dizzy with sooooo many tools that should be used for practice.

I cant force Jaejoong as usual because he was tired after playing basketball, so yeaahh I do this alone and I'm DIZZY.

"Put that anywhere, it does not matter .." Jaejoong suddenly was standing behind me.

"I can do it myself, you just tell songsaengnim if the lab is ready to use .." I push him away. His clothes were still wet with sweat.

"I'm just scared if you blow up this lab.." he said with check on preparation for practice.

"Now tell songsenim. You go.. I was sweating .. " he gave me his demons smile.

"Arraso .." I lazily walked slowly toward the teachers' lounge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV


School is over.

I was so stifling. I walked to the parking lot.

I saw Sica with a guy. Oh, that guy. Who's him? Lee Donghae? I think yeah...

Sica had seen at me and waved with a smile but that guy looked at me coldly. Just as when he looked at me yesterday.

I started to leave the parking lot, and spur my motorbike fast enough.

But in the middle of the road there are some people who stopped me and forced me get off.

I punched a few that forced me.

"Yha, what do you want .. let go of me..!!" I struggled when 3 namja holding my hand firmly.
They also wear uniforms, so that mean they re also highschool students.

"Remember me huh .." a namja hit me until I fell down. I slowly looked at him.

Ah .. him!

I remember, I fought with him last week, until he was hospitalized. He's my senior...

So, now he wants revenge? Hah~

"Answer me stupid .." he grabbed my shirt, but I immediately hit his stomach until he backed away and fell.

His friends immediately punched me many times.

I felt helpless now.

"Yha!!!"

Suddenly I heard someone shouting and hitting them.

I tried to stand, and I saw Junsu and Yoochun fight with them.

I smiled a little. Why they are always around me? Not only in school. Now here...

Someone approached me and wanted to hit me, but I just punch him.

After several minutes we fought, finally they go.

"Are you okay Jae ..??" Yoochun holds my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled thinly.

"You guys always arround me. You know that annoying? DId you follow me? Don't said that you're admired me, uh? "I smiled a little on both of them.

They smiled and Junsu hit my shoulder softly, "We admired you? Hey, we're a normal yo! Haish neo...!"

"You're got a lot of enemies .." Yoochun said softly.

"So , dont deal with me or you will get involved .."I say but not as harsh as usual.

I dont think saying rude after they help me.

"We'd better go home before anyone sees us or we will be in trouble .." Yoochun said as he straightened his uniform.

"You can go home alone ..??" Junsu asked me with his worried face.

"I'm not a child, your face makes me want to vomit. Dont worry about me .. "I walked over to my motorcycle.

"See you tomorrow at school Jae .." Junsu and Yoochun was standing beside Yoochun's car.

"Well, if I want to come with this bruised face,," I said as I put my helmet and went after a brief wave to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Sica go to school today with Donghae and Changmin again.

There's not much they talk during the trip. Just school stuff, such as subjects and classmates.

Sica hurried to class after saying good-bye to Donghae and Changmin.

She walked smiling into her class. Sica walked to her seat.

'Jaejoong not come yet..' Sica thought when she glanced at Jaejoong's seat.

Sica take out a textbook and read that.

Sica stopped when she saw Jaejoong entered classroom. And how shocked when she saw Jaejoong's face bruised and slightly wounded at his lips.

"Jeje...what happened with you..?!" Sica sat next to Jaejoong.

"What's wrong with me ..??" Jaejoong casually looked at Sica.

"Yha pabo, everyone see that your face was bruised, and your lips too.." Sica pushed Jaejoong slowly.

"Obviously none of your business. Just go back to your seat. Noisy .. "Jaejoong pushed Sica back.

Sica just grunt annoyed and stood from that chair.

When going back to her seat, Sica shocked again when she saw Junsu and Yoochun.

Their faces are also slightly bruised, though not as bad as Jaejoong.

"Yha! What happen with you guys ..?!" Sica asked Junsu and Yoochun.

"This isnt your business Sica~a.." Junsu smiled, glancing at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smiled and glance back to Junsu.

"What are you guys doing .. huh?!"

Sica glanced at Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun. However, the three just smiled and quiet.

"You dont tell your girlfriend Jae..?" Yoochun gently nudged Jaejoong's shoulder.

"You thought I was crazy huh? i wont going out with this fussy girl..?!" Jaejoong said while playing a pen in hand.

"Haha .. You should be happy! Sica really care to you, Jae.. " Junsu walked towars his seat that is behind Jaejoong.

'What the hell ..' Sica thought as she sat back in her seat.