Chapter 19

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV

 
"I hope you still remember your promise aegiya .." Jaejoong smiled at me.

"Ah .. Ne I'll keep my promise .. " I looked annoyed at him, while he just smiled happily.
 
I got rank 6, and he was ranked fifth. How could ..?!

Junsu, Yoochun and Key sequential rank 1,2 and 3. And Nicole was ranked second in her class.
They are smarter than me and Jaejoong.


"What promise..??" Key looked at me.

"Em .. Promise .. Ah, just a little promise .. " I looked at Jaejoong who just smiled at me.

"Tomorrow I'll pick you up .." Jaejoong said, pulling my hand out of the classroom. Key come behind us.

So many friends looked at me and Jaejoong.
There are looked envious, but some are smiling at me.

Jaejoong walked casually without looking at all girls who smiled and called him.

Haha! I like his attitude, so I dont need to be jealous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Teet .. Teet ...

"Ne!" I ran out of the room and to the front door.

"Nuguya?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Annyeong ...!"

"Oh .. Omma? Appa?" I looked at them in shocked.

"Annyeong ..." Donghae hyung came from behind Appa.

"Hyung ..." I was more shocked.

"We come to pick you up.." Appa said and smiling.

"Pick ,e up ..?" I asked.

"Dont tell me that you forgot we'll hold a graduation party today .." Donghae hyung said.

"No. I remember it. But I've told you that I'll go with Siica, hyung.."

"Yunho called me, Jessica would go along with him and their parents. So, you're going with us .." Donghae hyung said.

"Uhm... but I not get ready yet..." I said quietly.

"We'll wait for you. Quickly get ready ..." omma pushed me into the house. Appa and Donghae hyung come inside.

"Woah, you've a big house Jae ..." Donghae hyung said.

"Yes. Big and empty as a tomb..." I said quietly as I walked to my room.

"Next time let me stay with you here, Jae!" Donghae hyung said.

"Ok then! But you must sleep at the couch!" I yelled from the room.

"Hahahaha!" Donghae hyung laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

 

All enjoyed the party and have fun together.

Key, Junsu and Yoochun talking and laughing together.

Yunho, Changmin and Donghae busy with the grill. The parents were talked and ate together.

While Jaejoong and Sica just sitting by the pool and occasionally looked at their friends who were enjoying the party.

"Hey, you havent kept your promise .." Jaejoong smiled at Sica.

"Eh .. Dont tell me if you want me to give that here .. " Sica slightly away from Jaejoong.

"Aniya. Not here .. Come on.. " Jaejoong pulled Jessica up and left the Café after saying goodbye to the others.

"Where are we going ..??" Sica confused when Jaejoong told her to get into his car.

Lately Jaejoong never drove his Motorcycles again. He prefers to use his car.

"You'll know .." Jaejoong opened the door for Sica.

The journey felt so long to Sica. Jessica just sat and occasionally looked at Jaejoong who keep smile. After 30 minutes they finally arrived at a place. This place so quiet.

"What place is this.." Jessica felt a bit scared.

"Come with me .." Jaejoong took Jessica to a chair not far from a beautiful little cottage.
This place is quite far from downtown.

"Sit down .." Jaejoong said. Sica sit on that Chair. And Jaejoong also sitting next to her.

No one talk. Until finally Sica asked Jaejoong.

"Jonggie~~ what place is this ..??" Jessica stared at Jaejoong waiting for an answer.

"This is a place I'd ever come with my real Appa .." Jaejoong smiled at Jessica.

"Then you brought me here just to ask my promise ..?!" Jessica stared at Jaejoong.

"Did you know. After my appa passed away. I became a bad namja. Drinking alcohol, never seriously while studying, always fight and hurt many people including my Umma. But I changed because of you, I thank you .. and I ask you .. " Jaejoong silent and staring at Sica. "Dont ever think to leave me .."

Jessica just smiled feel Jaejoong's really changed now.

Jaejoong slowly close his face and kissed Jessica. Jessica just silent.

Its sweet as usual. And as her promised, this time she let Jaejoong to end the kiss, even though she know it would be quite long.