Chapter 30

Break Up The Shell

(Author POV)
 

The atmosphere of the house is so quiet, only Tiffany, who was watching in the living room.

Tiffany was sitting casually on the sofa while watching her favorite music channel. Jessica suddenly come and sat beside her.

"Onnie, why Yunho oppa didn't come home yet?" Jessica looked at Tiffany's face quizzically.

"Molla... Have you contact him...??" Tiffany asked back.

"Ne, but he didnt answer me... And it's late now.." Jessica looked worried as she repeatedly looked at the clock.

Jessica waited for Yunho with Tiffany in the living room. It was now 11pm and Jessica also was asleep next to Tiffany.

Tiffany slowly brought Jessica into her room.

When she back downstair, Tiffany was surprised because Yunho was sitting on the couch.

"Where were you, Jessica waiting for you..." Tiffany was sitting next to Yunho.

The smell of alcohol wafted from his body slightly.

"Yah, you're drinking huh..?!" Tiffany looked at Yunho sharp.

"Changmin and Donghae asked me to drink, I just drink a little.." Yunho said softly.

Yunho is strong enough to drink alcohol.

"Go up and take a rest..." Tiffany pushed Yunho slowly.

Yunho looked at Tiffany, observing her face more closely.

"Waeyo...??" Tiffany asked Yunho who still look at her.

"You're pretty..." Yunho said briefly pulled Tiffany and kissed her gently.

Tiffany shocked and pushed Yunho, but Yunho is stronger than her.

Yunho keep kissing Tiffany who still pushing him. Yunho suddenly let go of the kiss.

"Why don't you just stay still.??" Yunho looked at Tiffany. Tiffany just looked at Yunho right in his eyes.

Yunho again landed his lips, continued the kiss. This time Tiffany just quiet. Dunno why but she was afraid to push Yunho again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry because I didn't update this story for a long time ><

Now I update! Short update~ but I promise, I'll update more later ^^